I want to kill a rapist

Do the spirits of people you kill with Baneful Magick follow you? If karma is real , how will this hurt mine? Am I damned with certainty? Is there no redemption after this?

1 Like

No, they don’t, and no it won’t, no you’re not, and yes there is.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. I can feel who you are through these words and I’m moved.
I’m so impressed this worked on your rapist and excited for my potential!!

1 Like

Fantastic!!!

1 Like

You are very welcome.

I am not one to be cruel, I am innately kind and loving, but sometimes immeasurable acts of cruelty are meant to be met in equal measure.

Just remember, we are not victims.

5 Likes

I thought over there in the West women have the upperhand and once they say a man committed a sexual offence whether true or false the man will be arrested. Why then aren’t they arresting him?

Why do you want to kill him??
Instead just do what he did and ra** him?

You can do it either physically or astrally.

1 Like

I would suggest you something very simple. His picture buried in an active grave with proper incantation. In general try to keep things simple.

2 Likes

That’s a myth perpetuated by woman haters. I’m aware some men get falsely accused and harmed, but the vast majority of actual rapists never get arrested, of those that do go to court 90% walk free without conviction, those that do get convicted usually get weak sentences. Like the college boy who dragged a drunk passed out girl behind a dumpster and assaulted her, he only got 6 months. Women are starting to be listened to more these days, but many abusers are still sneaking away unharmed while their victims suffer.
My case will never even go to court. I have a friend who was sexually assaulted and nearly choked to death by a man she was dating, she had pictures and proof of injury, but the courts threw her case out because she used to be a dominatrix so it could be argued that she “wanted” rough sex play.
I do not have pictures or dna evidence of what this man did to me , only psychological scars. I promise you a court will not even bother to hear my case.

3 Likes

Your point of view is valid in its own right. I too have used vengeful rituals in the past and with some success but also experiencing their effect on me. Ultimately, everything comes from the Self and it is to ourselves we have to turn for true empowerment and knowledge.

50 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed posts

I’m still debating what to do with him. He’s someone who thinks like you and is taking it to the level of actually committing assaults against women so he really just needs to die. :no_good_woman:t3: There is no reform for a sociopath who is enabled and emboldened by the particular community and culture I’ve explained in some of my previous comments.

1 Like

He does drugs. I want to find a way to make him take the wrong combo or overdose.
This is what I want to make happen.

1 Like

Lop_pollo …I’m not a toxic primitive male so rape has no appeal to me. And I’m not petty, but I am vengeful… if that makes sense. So I don’t need to toy with someone by raping them, that is a whole other level of investment. I want to erase them and be done with it.

I am sorry about you and your friend. Unfortunately our legal system is flawed. I served on a jury for a stabbing not too long ago. My first day involved a long lecture over what reasonable doubt is and isn’t. To be honest, by their criteria, I’m amazed anyone is ever convicted of anything. I have no actual advice any better than listed above but wish you luck.

I was date raped when I was younger. After my best friend convinced me to go to the cops, they just told me how sorry they were. Apparently it had happened to other girls but there wasn’t any proof so there was nothing they could do. I was invited to a party. When I get there it was all guys, including a guy I had a crush on. I was a nerdy goth girl and they were the football team. I was fresh out of school, and happy to be included. I complained about a headache and was offered, what I thought was Tylenol, but blacked out pretty quickly afterwards. I woke up at home dressed but with my underwear on top of me. I was bruised and hurting. I should have went to the cops right away but it is what it is.

This is the first time I have shared this with anyone other than a couple of people really close to me. I was 18 then; I am 36 now. Years later I still think of all the red flags and feel like I should have known better. I feel disgusted and just want to go back and have a redo so I can just go home.

Anyways good luck once again. I hope you get your justice, in whatever way possible.

1 Like

My god that’s gut wrenching…thank you for sharing. I don’t think it was possible at the time for you to have known any better. For society to have made you prepared at that age , would be to do something they’re too invested in keeping girls blind and powerless to do, and that’s show us up front in very stark terms who males are and equip girls with every form of knowledge, shrewdness, power and skill necessary to dominate, navigate and win.

He will never be punished sufficiently because he has the protection and enabling of an entire community and power structure. They will never hold him accountable or even remotely alienate him. He has to die.

987ritual can you please go into detail about the effects you mention here. This is the most important subject…what did the vengeful rituals end up doing to YOU.

1 Like

If you’ve read one of my earliest comments, I don’t see how you can tell someone who’s been sitting with a sexual assault for almost three years without aggressive action that they’re “impulsive”… unless you’re … :woman_shrugging:t3:…I don’t even know. If I was impulsive I would’ve crowbarred the guys face already and be happily in jail…
same with the pejorative use of “emotional”
In general why shouldn’t I be exactly?
Anyone?

1 Like

And isn’t all magical advice based on comparing results and approaches between different people? What am I missing here.
What is the point of a magic course or book then?