I want to kill a rapist

I will have to study the hermetic principles to understand what you mean.
When you say “speed up his karma” I need you to understand that repentance, correction and guilt is not in his karma. He’s a boastful 40 something year old sociopath who has been at this for a long time, the only thing realistically in his karma is a drug related death because he does them frequently enough. With my work he will take a little too much or take the wrong combination, and die. I will obviously take into consideration how as you say , I risk killing myself if I do this wrong. I’ll do all the study and practice I need to acquire the tools to mitigate. If a better solution comes to me in that process then …so be it. I’m flexible.

Etidor I came here because I am a student and a seeker. I wouldn’t be here asking questions if I was a reckless person. I wouldn’t be here seeking guidance if I thought this was something I could just snap my fingers and do thoughtlessly. Trust,
your perspective is not being thrown away here. But I want him dead.
That is my goal… I will continue to research and begin work that will help me, however if / when it becomes clear that I am flirting too close to my own destruction , I am prepared to walk away.
What I will also not do however is allow anyone to make it my responsibility to heal him or turn him in the right direction. If I’m going to learn magic it won’t be to help this man. Women are not to be expected to be rehabilitation centers after being dumping grounds for toxic male behavior. What the fuck do I look like?

Etidor : In between you mentioning it to me yesterday and this comment I’m making right now I’ve already retained the most basic introductory understanding of the 7 hermetic principles. If someone were to start speaking on any one of them right now I would know the basics of what they’re talking about.
I am a fast learner.
I’m going to keep learning and keep strategizing. But I’m not walking away. Too much of me and my partners life is being soiled by that living demon. He is still a demon even if we are both expressions of the exact same “All Mind” universal consciousness .

1 Like

Have you yet made some magick for him to stop the assaults?

No.
The first thing I want to do , which I’ve never done before, is find out who my guides are and call on them. I need them speaking to me and protecting me first.

2 Likes

Get a professional worker to handle him for you. Sociopaths can be tricky.

Caveat emptor; quite a few professional magicians are sociopaths themselves, so tread carefully in finding someone.

If money’s an issue or you really want to deal with them yourself, i wrote this a while ago. Check it out. For your consideration.

Good luck with everything

2 Likes

Wow thank you for that link Emperor, I skimmed it and it looks very sophisticated. What kind of results have people gotten with this? How fast did it work for them?
If you’ve been following the thread then you’ll know there are concerns about the kind of emotional state I’d need to be in for a spell like that to work without backfiring. I need to do a lot of work to be ready, resolute,and fearless.

I am so sorry you had to go through something so horrid but you want him dead or even just to feel what being taken advantage of feels like call on drA’talon he has a habit of making ppl suffer he could kill him or make some one or some ones do the same to him ten to twenty times over to make him rethink his actions…I’m a kind person but vendictive I’d want some one to know the pain they put me through n rather them deal with being tramatized vs giving them peace n kill them I want them to know how I feel for the rest of their lives and live in fear of it happening again…that’s me though

Also call on mistriss guision to heal your relationship with your boyfriend and help you get through thr trama he put you though p.m me if you want to ok if you need help with this

1 Like

I would love for him to feel as humiliated, degraded, alienated and discarded as I feel, but I wouldn’t want to send something on him that could cause a woman close to him to be raped or something like that.
He is a sociopath so they tend to not feel shame.
He is violent however and I’ve seen him flip into outrage very easily like he did with my bf. Maybe I can get dr’Atalonvto cause him to pick a fight with the wrong person and he gets the shit kicked out of him in front of everyone.

1 Like

The definition of a sociopath is someone who is incapable of feeling shame guilt empathy or remorse. He will never feel bad for what he has done. It’s a waste to do any Magick that will work on his emotions unless they work on his desire to indulge vices such as pills and cocaine so he can overdose.

1 Like

Magically, is that a better option?
Don’t send an actual kill spell but compel him to want to do more of the things he already does that will kill him?

Which is why I wouldn’t bother with trying to turn him into a “good person “…I don’t believe he can be changed into a good person, obviously id be wasting my time trying to change him. Now making him overdose on coke? Now we’re talkin…

1 Like

This is a forum for questions. I had some. Its not complicated to understand why I’d be here.

And those offended are as doofy as a black belt in karate foaming at the mouth that yellow belts even exist!!!

1 Like

It’s more like you insulted someones religeon tbh

I’ve noticed if you have zero guilt about using baneful magick nothing happens to you. There’s no karma, there’s only guilt creating negativity. So, make sure you have none. I never do, everyone deserves what they get. To be godlike isn’t to be all good, it’s to be just and powerful. Bending the universe to your will. Good and evil are human concepts it’s why entities known as Angels can be called to terrible things the same way a Demon can or they both can do miraculous life saving things. If you believe scum deserves to die, then that is your truth, what you’re willing to do is up to you.

4 Likes

I merely recommended caution.

Thank you Blade_Brooks.
I respect that kind of resolve. Lack of guilt and is going to be something I have to work on man, this is tough. :confounded:.

No one can be as amoral as higher entities, you just need to shift your stance on many things, comes easier to some than others. Easy for me because I lack what many would say a full conscience but I’ve learned, you give empathy to those who deserve it and to ones that wronged you or someone you love, or someone that’s done a great injustice to others in a great way, they don’t deserve any empathy. I can curse someone for a petty disagreement and not care but I don’t because it’s been known to change a person relying on baneful magick for everything this way when some things aren’t necessary, but as long as you’re willing to accept what you’re doing is right there’s nothing to worry about. Too many people are fearful about what might become without accepting what is and there’s always a debate about Karma which to me is silly.

2 Likes

I have split a large number of posts out of this that were preaching karma and morals, they can be found here: Removed posts

Reminder of the following forum rule:

OP has stated intent to study hermetic principles, please refrain from moral preaching on this topic.

3 Likes