I want to evoke but live with elderly

I live in a retirement community, I read that I should not do this if elderly or children near by. Should i leave to do this evoke, or is this not that big that big of an issue?
If I leave how far away do i have to go?
Also what are the ramifications to doing something to the elderly, like mind control?
I live in a retirement community, I read that I should not do this if elderly or children near by. Should i leave to do this evoke, or is this not that big that big of an issue?
If I leave how far away do i have to go?
Also what are the ramifications to doing something to the elderly, like mind control?

It’s recommended to not do it because of the large amount if energy spirits (demons/angels etc etc) give off and it can for lack of a better term, over stimulate and cause negative effects (like a heart attack)

The distance you should be away from is dependent on the evocation, obviously if you’re doing a full summon you need more distance then a simple petition.

If you’re doing a simple petition i’d go at least 2 rooms away. A full on summoning, at least the next building over.

Ramifications are the same as for doing them on anybody else, just young children/elderly have weaker spiritual immune systems, as it were, and cannot sustain as high amounts of magical energy. So if you do mind control, just do it for a shorter time then normal

1 Like

Don’t evoke. It’s far too technical if you understand more and then you wouldn’t ask us!

Invoke! Be introspective to be recognized.
Live conscious, define yourself and develope your Self.

Evocation is nothing more than using tricks to get visual what lives beside your reality. It’s depending on sympathy!

If you knew to force somebody to contact you would think of psychometric principals or of something like violence while using f.e. a Mirror.

The last is truely inpolite and you need to have somebody in your background astrally to care for you.

Psychometrically you can feel f.e. a link to take the being into your consciousness! That’s the nicer way.

Astral Travel would be an other but with Psychometric Abilities you don’t chase Shadows but have the Target directly.

Does summoning mess with technology alot? Should i get away from gadgets?

what if a demon stays with me, as i heard they do after summoning. is this a bad thing if living with elderly, or is this not as impactful cause i didnt technically summon the demon?

Yes im new to this. The thing is i learned how to evoke, i dont know how to invoke, i dont think ive heard of that.

what do you mean live conscious and define and develop myself? do you mean with magick?

Ive been studying what i can, and looking in the forums at times, but ive never seen someone talk like you here, I dont understand what you mean starting from here.

If you knew to force somebody to contact you would think of psychometric principals or of something like violence while using f.e. a Mirror.

The last is truely inpolite and you need to have somebody in your background astrally to care for you.

Psychometrically you can feel f.e. a link to take the being into your consciousness! That’s the nicer way.

Astral Travel would be an other but with Psychometric Abilities you don’t chase Shadows but have the Target directly.

I know what astral travel is tho. Your methods, could you explain?

There are technics to politely clear away the demon’s after effects when you are done. Most summoning rituals cover these technics…it’s also considered inpolite to banish a demon after summoning it, (as oppose to politely asking it to leave) usually something along the lines of “now go in peace with the power of yhvh between us. Amen” . Again, most rituals cover this.

No, they generally dont affect electronics, at least from what i’ve seen

1 Like

If you’re wanting practice summoning without worry. Keteriya has a servitor you can summon

Safe Servitor for beginners, banishing, protection, shielding and warding

And here is a simple summoning guide as well which explains how to end the ritual and clear up any darkness.

The whole mind control thing: is there a specific goal in mind? Like if you’re trying to just change their way of thinking v.s. actual controlling them, there’s several different ways to do that.

1 Like

Eh. I summon with my children in the next room, create spirits while they are with me in the same room and all sorts of things. The energy can effect those around you however, so it’s fairly important to be able to take care of that if it happens and to be able to banish anything you are able to summon up, as well as clear the energies that are left over from doing such activities. The left over energy can effect you as negatively as it can anyone around you and one concern of course is whether or not you evoked the correct entity or got the nearest wandering spirit wanting a meal, so discernment and working on your senses prior can certainly make a difference in how things go for ya. :slight_smile:

The only real concern I ever have with my children nearby is they display signs of being sensitive, and they may eventually notice the shift in the environment and question it or see something they may not be ready to see. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I’d say yes, avoid it, because they may be more vulnerable.

Magick is quite legalistic in some ways, so outside the legal boundaries of the property should be fine. Alternatively. use an astral temple, that will contain the energies rather better.

Same as for everyone else, what kind of control did you have in mind?

Alternatively. use an astral temple, that will contain the energies rather better.

sorry ive been a away for a while i have issues, my life is not good

Ive learned the basics, i got EA’s mastering evocation and ive read some things around here
but I havent been successful and i havent been practicing
i think I would like to change their way of thinking, rather than mind control
that sounds better but what exactly is the difference?
what is invoking?

im not sure what kind of control
what do you think is best in this situation?

how can i work on my senses? i cant sense anything