I want to be a powerfull wizard without worshiping lucifer

oh thank you my friend these are golden words you made me hopeful​:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Lucifer is pretty powerful as well. You dont have to belittle him. Work with who you want but be respectful to others

1 Like

Also, about books previously I didn’t remember Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig nor Initiation to Hermetic by Franz Bardon, but they’re good.

No, my friend, I do not despise him, he is very powerful and does many things, but the gods are much more powerful than him.

i will get them thank you friend

1 Like

Knowing what you want could be the most important thing to reconsider before practicing. Do you want to balance your life with sources of energy and information, daemons?

i exactly don’t know what i want.i only wanna more knowledge.

maybe going to another worlds,flying,talk to gods,and become a god

1 Like

You are never going to physically go to another world, just forget about that nonsense.

You don’t even know the basics of magick so stop fantasizing about escaping reality or obtaining super powers because it’s not going to get you anywhere. If you are serious about learning real magick, then decide on where you want to start. Otherwise, you’re just wasting your time.

3 Likes

Magic should be something extraordinary, not just talking to some demons.
and maybe i’m wrong

any way thank you for guid

i’m learnin to summon 72 demon of key of solomon or ars goetia.do you have anything to say?guide,advice?help?im beginner

1 Like

You dont get it

3 Likes

get what?

Talk to the demons. They’re pretty extraordinary, but if you’d prefer maybe there’s a street magic mentalist you’d like to learn from like David Blaine because to me it feels like you don’t have any clue about what this brand of magick is about

yeah i dont

yes i’m learning summon them.they can help me

Can they really teleport me or make me invisible? It says in the book

1 Like

Yes, they can. Just probably not on the first try whenever you’ve not done anything else the books tell us to do. You have to experience the process of self-initiation.

that’s great

hi my friend how are you have you ever summoned anyone of ars goetia?i need help.