I want to be a fucking god

(My time to rant)
I have been here long enough to see I will not get assisted with shit unless I pay top dollar. The advise I get is in circles the answers to all my questions is in circles even the free reading I got was in circles. I do not after 11 years of practicing on my own need to hear that I have to do it on my own. Fuck you. It was from doing it alone that I managed to skip the basics and move to high magick I do not know or ever had known anyone in person that had a better knowledge base on the left hand path then me. I do not ask for knowledge

What do you want to become a god for - what will tell you you’re making progress?

I have my list (and my specific outline, “Command the powers of a goddess within my lifetime” - something I had before finding this website) - what’s yours?

Also, you never post much of your own experiences, so it’s kind of hard to engage or know what you’ve been doing - that’s not a criticism,. just an observation.

The 3 godlike powers everything els I can do myself I have the knowledge and means to do so

My topics seem to disapear a lot…

Have you got any spirit allies of any kind mentoring you or supporting you on this?

I’m asking because that’s the one single thing I’ve found most helpful.

Secondly, if you’re at about even levels with the 3 “GLP” then you probably want to work on divination ahead of the others so you can use it to point you towards opportunities to get money via whatever means are available to you, and pay for whatever the hell you want.

Money is to the everyday reality what serious magickal power is to the causal levels, it makes shit happen for you, removes barriers, and attracts other powers because you can buy what you want. JMO there.

1 Like

My tarot reading is not all that rusty I can do a reading and without knowing what the cards mean I can tell you what they say and what I say is what will happen. I’m also fairly good at reading energy I can tell you about a person without meeting them face to face I have done that here twice I think. I do not have a spirit guide not and yes I have asked for assistance on that before aswell

I remember an astrologer (Jojo Savard) telling two children they’re literally millions upon millions of years old. She was, of course, referring to the age of their spirits and souls. If our souls are so old… I take it we’re already Gods simply living in human bodies for karmic or evolutionary reasons.

Use this ability. Ask yourself questions and get the answers you need to unveil the doors and unlock the keys to the godlike powers.

Read for yourself and see what you can do. Like Eva said, allies in the spirit works are awesome.

Agreed bro!

Sorry, I dont get it… You want someone to do the stuff for you?

[quote=“Deon, post:1, topic:3713”](My time to rant)
I have been here long enough to see I will not get assisted with shit unless I pay top dollar. The advise I get is in circles the answers to all my questions is in circles even the free reading I got was in circles. I do not after 11 years of practicing on my own need to hear that I have to do it on my own. Fuck you. It was from doing it alone that I managed to skip the basics and move to high magick I do not know or ever had known anyone in person that had a better knowledge base on the left hand path then me. I do not ask for knowledge[/quote]

I posted questions on The Enochian Table of Union, magick squares and angles of stars, and a healing ritual. It seems no one has the answers. When that happens, do an evocation. Ask the spirit you’re evoking to show you the path to get the knowledge. Then, search for sources of the knowledge. You will find the answers you’re looking for. I don’t think what I’m looking for exists on this forum, because I think these are all beginners. I can only assume that if my question wasn’t answered, the answer doesn’t exist here. I must find the answer elsewhere.

(Correction here…the "these are all beginner comment was not meant to be a slight. I should have said, many here are beginners.)

Case in point…

[url=http://www.aumha.org/arcane/enoch.htm]http://www.aumha.org/arcane/enoch.htm[/url]

Most of the people here are indeed beginners. But that’s to be expected, considering that’s who Koetting caters to.
Also, I was going to reply to one of your threads. But got lazy and didn’t finish my post.

Or, people like me who did healing for years (with good results) but just not using the methods gvgjbune said, and therefore felt we had nothing to add…?!

I’ve worked successfully as a healer and seen actual results including on complete strangers who I only knew by a screen-name, however the exact method gvgjbune specified wasn’t something I was familiar with.

Therefore, I did not post. Boo-fucking-hoo.

I’m sure other people are in the same boat - they haven’t used those exact things, but have successfully used other methods. I don’t know if this was meant to be insulting to people but please don’t assume an exact question doesn’t get an exact answer = nobody knows anything at all.

I’ve posted a few threads that got few if any replies, one about using doorways as liminal spaces for ritual and scrying, and another about an entity I found in the astral who gives inspiration, and I was quite surprised they got so few replies; however, I didn’t assume that was down to lack of experience by other people, but perhaps they just had nothing to actually ask, add, comment with constructive criticism, or whatever.

But hey!

Let’s bitch and whine and diss everyone, coz that worked SO WELL for our bros over at EM! :wink:

It is indeed a bit strange to think that if an answer is not given the knowledge (or skill level) is not present. Maybe the idea is that you need to find your own answers at times, and that receiving them from a forum member just isn’t all that impressive or enlightening? This is why we buy limited edition leather books right? If that stuff was posted on a forum or printed on cheap paper with an ugly layout you’d likely just say “meh, not legit”.

Wow! I absolutely meant no offense and clearly spoke out of turn. I apologize to those I’ve offended. I was only trying to say that I need to work for answers myself, and can’t expect people to come up with them for me. From what I see, many are beginners. And after looking over my writing, I wrote ALL our beginners, which is not what I meant to write at all. I really wish I could chalk it up to auto- correct. This was not a slight on everyone. Nor was it targeted at anyone. I think it is unrealistic to believe that people are just going to find the answers for me, or tomorrow Im going to wake up and become a god. And guys, I’m a beginner, despite whatever successes or paranormal phenomenon I’ve experienced. Again, I meant no offense at all. On occasion, I have been known to stick my foot in my mouth, and obviously this is one of those times.[/quote]

No worries, I’m not at all offended and anyone that is over this needs to work on some ego-release :wink: I was just reflecting on how I could sometimes say something that would answer a query but decide not to (for various reasons ranging from me thinking they’d not be open to the type of solution or them already going with the suggestion of someone else etc etc).

There’s more to becoming a Living God then mastering the 3GP.Western ceremonial magick certainly is not the only path to Godhood.Paying top dollar for spiritual attainment is ridiculous.All the info needed is freely avail…learn directly from the spirits.You don’t need any expensive course for that.So really at the end of the day its all masturbation…learn to connect to the source.Thats what was done in ancient times.

Actually the 3 Godlike aspects are mentioned in the Bhagavad Gita, at their core their is very little Western about them. Much of Koettings core teachings are not Western at all, that’s just the jacket of the book, so to speak. I do however agree that expenses are a choice this day and age, although sometimes paying a significant amount of money means one will significantly invest their time and energy, whereas if the information was free some might not respect it enough since the free channels are full of static. In that sense money can be a useful permission slip to commit to something.

Assistance not a hand out