I want to be a fucking god

Note that I said after wanting the 3 glp I said the rest I can do myself the 3 glp is just a stepping stone

I also don’t respond a lot of threads due to boredom.

The more I read of your post, the more self-entitled you seem.

This forum is filled to the brim with everything you would possibly need, and what you don’t find you could always ask for.

I know the road to apotheosis very well, I have been guided by unspecified spirits all my life and my whole path is about achieving practical godhood, not just in terms of spiritual mumbo-jumbo or sitting around a fire singing camping songs.

I know very well that on this forum there are plenty of people who are exactly the same, and some that are even closer to the goal than me.

I can not speak for them, but I can speak for myself; I don’t hand out that knowledge like candy.

Sure, you said “I don’t want hand outs, I want assistance.”, but then you go ahead and say something as arrogant as “I don’t reply out of boredom.”.

Rephrased, you just said “I don’t reply, because what you guys write bore me, I still want help, but I rather not reply and tell you with what I need help with.”.

If you display that arrogance to a spirit then you will find only problems coming up along the road.

E.A Koetting, and whoever associates he have had, worked hard with experimenting and contacting spirits, he is selling that knowledge to you.

WHY should you have it for free?

Everyone in the world is so lazy and feel so self-entitled.

I don’t say E.A Koetting possess the one and only route to godhood, but he have pioneered one possible path to it, and no one should have that knowledge for free.

This is where I am going to say this; you don’t need this forum, or any other forum, to achieve godhood.

I have progressed far on my path to apotheosis with little to no books, no actual mentors, no covens and no actual Internet communities for the majority of my time.

All you need is the sincere desire and some spiritual allies willing to teach you.

See it also this way…there is no chance in hell that you will ever become perfect, our lives are too short for that.

If you feel like there is nothing you can improve, that you feel there is nothing left to learn, then that is just your ego talking.

I myself don’t believe that godhood lies in just magic, I believe we need a large amount of components to actually achieve that state.

Which is why I take a very wide path and why I see that there can be no perfection.

The more I read of your post, the more self-entitled you seem.

This forum is filled to the brim with everything you would possibly need, and what you don’t find you could always ask for.

I know the road to apotheosis very well, I have been guided by unspecified spirits all my life and my whole path is about achieving practical godhood, not just in terms of spiritual mumbo-jumbo or sitting around a fire singing camping songs.

I know very well that on this forum there are plenty of people who are exactly the same, and some that are even closer to the goal than me.

I can not speak for them, but I can speak for myself; I don’t hand out that knowledge like candy.

Sure, you said “I don’t want hand outs, I want assistance.”, but then you go ahead and say something as arrogant as “I don’t reply out of boredom.”.

Rephrased, you just said “I don’t reply, because what you guys write bore me, I still want help, but I rather not reply and tell you with what I need help with.”.

If you display that arrogance to a spirit then you will find only problems coming up along the road.

E.A Koetting, and whoever associates he have had, worked hard with experimenting and contacting spirits, he is selling that knowledge to you.

WHY should you have it for free?

Everyone in the world is so lazy and feel so self-entitled.

I don’t say E.A Koetting possess the one and only route to godhood, but he have pioneered one possible path to it, and no one should have that knowledge for free.

This is where I am going to say this; you don’t need this forum, or any other forum, to achieve godhood.

I have progressed far on my path to apotheosis with little to no books, no actual mentors, no covens and no actual Internet communities for the majority of my time.

All you need is the sincere desire and some spiritual allies willing to teach you.

See it also this way…there is no chance in hell that you will ever become perfect, our lives are too short for that.

If you feel like there is nothing you can improve, that you feel there is nothing left to learn, then that is just your ego talking.

I myself don’t believe that godhood lies in just magic, I believe we need a large amount of components to actually achieve that state.

Which is why I take a very wide path and why I see that there can be no perfection.[/quote]

Lol you really think you know best don’t you, you completely mis read the entire thing then threw a bunch of words together to make your self seem more entitled. I do respond to text directed at me I do how ever go into a lot of threads read the conversation and do not leave a text in that thead due to being bored, also being bored is why I entered in the first place. I am far from a beginner I just came back to the beginning stages as I have skipped a few steps. The hole point of my comment was that I am on here a lot more then it appears. Making me look like a lazy bum with my hands out and being an outsider to you and YOUR group its really going to insult me as I already know you. Now it that text came from guys like Euoi, Eva, Orismen, Bran, Gozer, TWF and some other few I might have felt offended. Nothing personal to you this thread was for advice I could use not you assumption of who you think I am or how you think I act.

Deon, at this point this could easily become a fight, which is not in my interests.

I stated my thoughts on the matter, and beyond that I care little.

Giving knowledge is only the half in learning, what the individual choose to do with it is beyond control.

Oh, I would not say I know best, that would be dangerous arrogance, but I take pride in my ability.

[quote=“Alarich Valstella, post:25, topic:3713”]Deon, at this point this could easily become a fight, which is not in my interests.

Giving knowledge is only the half in learning, what the individual choose to do with it is beyond control.

Oh, I would not say I know best, that would be dangerous arrogance, but I take pride in my ability.[/quote]

A fight? Far from it. I have suffered and fought way to much in life to get seriouse about you. The RIGHT Knowladge is what I asked for by asking for assistance. My ranting was for getting tired of being told to go meditate some more every time. I do use knowladge given but I also know what would and what won’t work for me. Revenge and chaos magic works for me but I a not focusing on that now I want the 3 glp and putting the rest on hold until I have that. So instead of telling me that I should stop begging why don’t you give some pointers.

Uh. Practice. That’s pretty much the best way to get good ay anything.

That is true I did get my advice in pvt mostly now to up them to work

[quote=“Deon, post:26, topic:3713”][quote=“Alarich Valstella, post:25, topic:3713”]Deon, at this point this could easily become a fight, which is not in my interests.

Oh, I would not say I know best, that would be dangerous arrogance, but I take pride in my ability.[/quote]

A fight? Far from it. I have suffered and fought way to much in life to get seriouse about you. The RIGHT Knowladge is what I asked for by asking for assistance. My ranting was for getting tired of being told to go meditate some more every time. I do use knowladge given but I also know what would and what won’t work for me. Revenge and chaos magic works for me but I a not focusing on that now I want the 3 glp and putting the rest on hold until I have that. So instead of telling me that I should stop begging why don’t you give some pointers.[/quote]

You’re having problems because you’re writing off meditation. I’m no expert, but I’ve been devouring occult books/papers/blogs, anything I can get my hands on, for the past couple of years. And the one common denominator in all the workings I’ve read and practiced? Meditation.

Back in middle school my best friend was an art genius. The shit she put out was fantastic for our age, and unfortunately for myself, who really wanted to emulate her, a big part of her talent was in her genes.

When I started studying art, I saw all the art books, even the ones geared towards kids, had you start with learning how all things are made from basic shapes, and to learn how to put those shapes together to form a cohesive image. But I didn’t want to do it that way, that was boring, I wanted a shortcut.

In a surprise ending no one saw coming, I didn’t learn to start drawing better until I got it through my head I wasn’t a special snowflake, and had to learn how to draw like nearly every other artist. But hey, I got a lot better.

You don’t have to pay “top dollar” for anything, I can point you to $12 books that will give you enough information to keep you progressing for months. And they work, I’m proof enough of that. But I sit down and do my meditation and energy work, even if I don’t feel like it at the time.

If you want to be a fucking god, do what you need to do. You can’t ask for the whole world and not expect to put some effort into it.

I think Blacklamb put the pieces together quite nicely. Well done!

Quote from BlackLamb

When I started studying art, I saw all the art books, even the ones geared towards kids, had you start with learning how all things are made from basic shapes, and to learn how to put those shapes together to form a cohesive image. [b]But I didn't want to do it that way, that was boring, I wanted a shortcut.[/b]

Every advanced practice stems from the perfection and advancement in the basic fundamentals. You don’t see guys in the NBA who can’t dribble, you don’t see boxers with championships who don’t understand the value of footwork etc. every basic fundamental is a rung on a ladder that lets you move to the next tier in your development. Of course you can skip this stuff and succeed, but that’s akin to comparing the millionaires that are dropouts to the millionaires who invested in an education to manage and capitalize on their business.

Your gonna take it slow regardless either from learning the fundamentals and how to apply them or from hitting dead ends while looking for shortcuts, might as well spend the time of frustation productively. The basics are boring, no one wants to spend hours meditating, visualizing, learning to push energy from their chest to their hands etc. they want to do magic and they want to do it now. Don’t blame them, been there but when lack of results become common you can either lie to yourself and continue as if everything is fine, bitch about it or do something about it.

Big money is not necessary either, the best books I own were some of the cheaper paperbacks. Sure they lack the cool bindings and ego stroking joy of my limited editions but they were far more valuable in content. It took a while to figure out expensive books do not equal better content or better results. If I had all the money I wasted on books I wouldn’t be doing money magic lol. Just like BlackLamb mentioned the kids art books were teaching the same fundamentals that were in art school, I’m pretty certain that the cost of a child’s “Learn to draw just about Anything!” was minimal in comparison to a college level art book not to mention tuition. An expensive book makes you a magician like a pair of Jordan’s make you a basketball player, I wish it didn’t work like that but it does.

Well put. I do meditate daily just tired of ot being the only advice given. My meditative state mostly takes me to a state of nothingness an empty endless void. Not sure what to make of it yet but the electric current pasting threw me every time I become aware is like stick you hand in a wall socket I have to yet been told or have read about this so I am riding it out to see where it takes me

Try structuring something simple in that void that you’re not too attached to, like a pair of crazy green wing-tip shoes, then watch out for whether those shoes show up in your life (on someone else’s feet, in a shop, whatever) within the next day or so.

If it works, scale up to something you’d quite like and which could believable come your way but again maintain as much non-attachment as possible; if you don’t see the green shoes anywhere, try a different method of meditation that doesn’t lead to distracting internal phenomena, such as consciously meditating on the SO HUM breath mantra (info on google).

1 Like

Try structuring something simple in that void that you’re not too attached to, like a pair of crazy green wing-tip shoes, then watch out for whether those shoes show up in your life (on someone else’s feet, in a shop, whatever) within the next day or so.

If it works, scale up to something you’d quite like and which could believable come your way but again maintain as much non-attachment as possible; if you don’t see the green shoes anywhere, try a different method of meditation that doesn’t lead to distracting internal phenomena, such as consciously meditating on the SO HUM breath mantra (info on google).[/quote]

Interesting, ill do so. If it works it could be the end of my problems

Try and keep that thought in a box WELL seperate from the visualisation, or it’ll drive you nutty. :slight_smile:

But it’s worth a try, instead of just having that phenomena and doing nothing with it - if it doesn’t work, move onto a technique that’s less distracting.

One of the things “naturally talented” people tend to do is view what other people call “practice” as play, as something enjoyable just for the sake of doing it.

If you can internalise that attitude and apply it to all areas that’ll feed into your magick, you’re going to have the right mindset and it might work better than making the whole thing into some kind of worthy-but-dull slog.

Sometimes slog is just necessary but playing around because it’s interesting to do so is far more fun. :slight_smile:

bingo.

even more than that. the depth of magick comes from breathing. through breathwork you develop the ability to move energy around your mindbody and into your world.

as far as meditation goes, when you add purpose to your meditation, it becomes hypnotism in the form of autosuggestion. i call it hypnotism or autosuggestion rather than meditation because hypnotism and autosuggestion always have a purpose. meditation does not. meditation for its own sake is pleasant but toothless. to gain control and direction, you need to add meaning and purpose to your life and that changes your meditation to hypnotism or autosuggestion, which is empowering for you.

magickal foundations: breathwork and hypnotism
between breathing and autosuggestion, you have the two root techniques of the 3GP. all three techniques are properly done by combining breathwork and focusing on a goal while in deep or hyper trance. that is the taproot of becoming a living god, and those are the things you want to work on first.

i. divination in a nutshell
the foundation of divination is training your creative mind to interpret the truth of a matter using patterns and metaphors while in a light or medium trance. certain patterns are taken to ‘mean’ certain forces are active in an event.

there are two types of divination: internal, and external. internal divination is done using cues from within yourself to give you answers. the two internal cues that give you answers are your ideomotor movements, and your intuitive inspirations. external divination is done using cues outside of yourself to give you answers. the external cues that give you answers are omens/omen texts, sortilege/cleromancy, augury, and seership. seership is developed by working on your soul sight and using a dark mirror to see visions while in a hypnotic trance. for more information, buy mastering divination if you haven’t already.

ii. evocation in a nutshell
the foundation of evocation is hypnotic trancework that takes you into a hypertrance state, which is similar to sleep but not quite sleep.

the process of doing evocation is to focus on a sigil or mantra, breathe evenly and deeply, and then conjure through an induction while going into trance using deepeners. you use trance ratification to measure your light, deep, and hyper trances. as you move into hyper trance, instead of falling asleep, you push through the sleep and conjure forcefully, which pushes you into a state that is similar to but not quite rem sleep. from there you hold onto hallucinations you have ratified until they form into a being that communicates with you, and you interact with it for edification or manifesting results in your life. for more information, buy mastering evocation if you haven’t already.

iii. possession in a nutshell
possession is both a form of divination AND an evocation. it ties them together.

possession is done exactly again in a deepener, but you use limb levitation while you go into the hyper trance. instead of conjuring like in evocation, you speak in glossolalia until something takes over your mindbody and speaks through you. when you are possessed by a being that speaks through you, that is a channeling. when you are possessed by a being that moves through your mindbody to effect change, that is a possession. channeling divination sends a message; possession is an action. possession is covered in a module of mastering evocation.

iii. soul travel in a nutshell
from what i understand, the foundation is the same type of hypnotic trancework you do in evocation. the difference is that you lie down at a 45 degree angle and do relaxation inductions and deepeners instead of conjurations, in order to get into hyper trance, which is important. you still ratify your hypnotic trance for signs. then when you are in hyper trance, instead of falling asleep and instead of forcing your way into slow wave sleep as in evocation, you observe as you mind reaches higher vibrations than your physical body, and then you wilfully move those vibrations through your physical body to ensure the separation of the two. you somehow tune your vibration to that of either your astral, etheric, or mental body, and then you separate it from the others to journey. at least that is my understanding of it, which i admit may be wrong or flawed. but i digress.

the gross astral body separates in order to do bi-location, which can be visible or audible. the fine astral body separates in order to do lucid dreaming and astral projection. the mental body separates from the physical in order to remote viewing on the physical plane, etheric travel on the high astral plane, or mental projection on the plane of ideas and creation in the realm of pure mind. if you want more information, then buy mastering soul travel when it comes out.

hopefully these breakdowns give you an idea of what you might want to focus on to master the 3GP