I want my ex back

Wow!! you know a lot! I have been practicing simple and easy spells but never worked. Maybe my energies were not that great enough.

Also, since i am a newbie here i dont know how to contact the masters you mentioned to me.

I’ve been working with love spells for awhile I just started conjuring on the lph I’ve gotten more results faster then I use to once you start working with one of them they will teach u things you never thought you would learn they have really opens my eyes I never thought I’d work with any kind of spirit but I actually love it lol

1 Like

Ok invoking is like this you can print or draw a sigil I like to trace the sigil I can feel their energy wen I do master Furfur has a fun energy get some candles ready n the enn ready find a quiet spot make sure you have a specific question in mind or write it down then go set up I like to sit on a blanket n drape a towel over my shoulders Idk y it help my be able to feel the energy without other feelings on my skin I guess light candles left to right I have the set up like on north on south one east one west then one by me light the on that’s going to be by u first then go left to right make sure at least one smells good if u don’t have incences. Then chant the enn u can chant n find them all on utube. Relax n concentrate if u need to sit in the energy before you start then you can do so just make sure you apologize fir making them wait u can tell them to speak through your mind it candle I always watch my candles they will dance flash spark move left strongly or right strongly wen they are in the room with you

1 Like

Moved to Love, Sex Magik and Relationships category.

2 Likes

Honestly, it is extremely difficult to reignite old feelings after they have cooled down so much, depending on how things ended. Adjustments would have to start with you, and reconfiguring your own parts, getting yourself together, and working on the other person, so basically operating on every front. But it is not impossible.

I would advise you summon ZARO, give onto him an offering of a red candle, to configure a fiery aspect, and make their blood boil. Make your entire situation clear, from start to finish, and what you want and need. You will be guided towards all the needed vectors of action

2 Likes

If there is no love spark anymore why would you go down that road again?
Sitri could bring your love back(kinky style) and Dantalion (true love) but if your ex doesn’t love you anymore that is kinda wrong…that story is over…move on…there are better ones for you…it is a big big world out there

7 Likes

Your right but if Dantalion feels like it wouldn’t work he will bring in some one new

2 Likes

What is good for you is definitely different in Dantalion’s perspective.
We can agree on that :wink:

2 Likes

Just like to update you since I’m going thru what r are kinda my ex just message me short but it’s a start lol

1 Like

In my experience love spells ain’t a good tool for that so put his mind in the hands of Met Kalfu :+1:

2 Likes

I’m using my lord Dantalion Prince sitri n master raum n multiple spells a bit over kill but it’s working

1 Like

3 demons and multiple spells and just working ???

This dude all alone is gonna do some mind control shit that’s gonna chain her ex

Really?! How long have you been in a no contact? I have just cast my spell. I worked with Duke Dantalion. I felt his presence. I had goosebumps since i started chanting his enn. I hope this works too fast by his powers.

1 Like

I still love him. Since the day he left, we continued texting everyday. What bothers him is his mother. I dont know why this old woman is very jealous to me. It kills her and it caused me pain :disappointed:

You have to let them go in order for them to come back to you. If you have to cut contact and stop being so avaible do that; the more you chase the less you are valued.
I have worked with dantalion and he is not a love specific demon. He works with the mind and knowledge, if your experiencing blocks then a love spell would do you no good would it? you may increase his feelings but the block is still there.
Please be wise, love spells must be done correctly to work and you must first LET GO

2 Likes

Yep I just started doing this since oct30 we started talking cause master Furfur n I had to do more work since my ex friend tried to get in the way cause he liked me to but yeah he apologized for what he did to me that day he said he didn’t know the whole story n felt bad for yelling at me

2 Likes

I actually did do that

1 Like

I’m excited to see this work for you n we broke up 06/01/18 n I hadn’t talk to him since we just started talking again on Oct 31

1 Like

The more you do spells the longer you’re going to get in your own way. You have to let go, forget about this person, forget about the spell, and focus on you.
Believe the first time around the spell you did worked.
The reason for casting multiple is because YOU ARE IN DOUBT. which is getting in ur own way

4 Likes