I want love but I'm incredibly picky

I see a lot of posts on here about getting your ex back or seducing somebody. But I don’t have any person in mind and it’s super hard for me to become attracted to anybody. Is there any spell or entity I can contact to find somebody within my criteria? I find myself to be extremely picky and when I list off the qualities I would like to have in a romantic partner-… nobody in my life is like that. I put in effort to go out a lot and socialize but I end up just making countless friends. Which is good! I have little to no experience with demons who deal with love or lust. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

7 Likes

Did you have any traumatic experience in a past relationship that made you feel little attraction towards people?

Sometimes it might be trauma or even negative experiences that make us feel disappointed by the people that we meet.
When we have high expectations of what we are actually looking, like something that it is impossible to find it in the 3D usually means that there are other underlying issues from our past that might be causing it. For example if you were raised by a parent who was too strict and lacked empathy or had difficulty of regulating their emotions you are searching for example a highly charismatic person with extreme empathy to help you cover the fact that you were not given that.

In this case what you truly need is first to go deep inside and then try to heal your wounds before you seek a potential partner. If you dont feel the satisfaction that you want then you will not feel attached enough to be able to pursue something.

If this is what is happening to you i would suggest that you do the self search (intuition-> to look within) and then work on yourself and do a healing spell with angels.

Demons can help you look glamorous to a potential suitor and even bring you more suitors for you to choose. It is good first to be ready for that to happen.

Another issue i can think of is not feeling comfortable in your own skin. In this case i could suggest rituals from the filthy grimoire. The book has lots of rituals that can help with your secuality.

Finally, if you do not feel any genuine sexual attraction you might need to research if you are asexual and dig into searching what is your sexual orientation.

Lilith can help you research on that. I found her really helpful when i went through the path of the qliphoth.

2 Likes

You know what… I’d recommend Tulatu (one of the Angels of Omnipotence).

A few months ago I wanted to reconcile with someone. That wasn’t happening, so I asked him (he doesn’t have a gender, but I’ll refer to him as a he) to help me heal and bring me someone that truly loves me and makes me happy.

I had totally forgotten about it.

Then some other guy approached me soon after. Same name, age, and occupation as the person I initially wanted to reconcile with… I felt trolled.

The difference is… this guy ADORES ME. Perhaps he’s not the most handsome man in the world, but I got no doubt this guy wants to make me happy and worships the ground I walk on. I’ve been really cautious because I’m afraid of being lied to and getting hurt, but this guy checks all the boxes to make a good husband.

So I say give Tulatu a try. I did it through the pathworking method.

Then let it go and don’t “look” for love. He will deliver someone to you, you don’t even have to look around.

9 Likes

There are attraction spells and entities that do exactly this: attract the right person for you into your life.
If you take a browse through the Love Tutorials collection, there are some ideas, and Dantalion stands out in this post for doing this:

You can layer this with related workings to say, create a captivating aura (Sallos), and enhance the passion in an existing affectionate relationship (also Sallos), and understand a loved one for perfect communication (Foras).

3 Likes

The best thing you could do is to explain that you haven’t had it yet so there’s no memories to relate it to.

Imagine that you have someone that’s perfect for you, and what are they doing for you?

Are they good at having sex with you? Imagine having that sex with them and what it’s going to be like. It’s happening while youre picturing it. What do they look like? How do they treat you and what other things are they doing for you? The memories you have for live aren’t that accurate yet, because you haven’t had what it was that you were looking for, so the mind of the subconscious can’t relate anything to your request.

You have to picture in the minds eye and conjure the emotions you’re having while theyre in your minds eye. You’re mind creates a personality, an image of what you’re after and believes you want it but that you don’t have it yet. Telling yourself to have it now is your desire is as simple as enjoying the thrills and the emotions of having this love that you’ll be creating through this ritual. Tell the spirits that, whenever you have them conjured up through evocations. It matters less who you’re conjuring in the spiritual sense and more of who you’re conjuring up as a person you’ve invented.

Spirits don’t always know what we mean when we talk to them as if they’re human beings, whether demons or gods, archangels and so on. They have to be taught what to do just like creating sigils and servitors. The unconscious is taught and given instructions in much the same way, but the spirits are a bit better at getting the picture than say a sigil or something else because they’ve been dealing with magicians for so long. Still they don’t always know how to interpret your words, thoughts, or emotions as well as you might have imagined they do.

Spirits have to get the fullest picture possible if they’ll be able to help most effectively

Spiritual pals and demons n such aren’t human beings and they don’t always hear us as accurately as we’d like to think. There’s that intermediary factor of us talking to them in human terms, but where are they located? Are they fully materializing or is there a sort of barrier between us and our hearing of them and vice versa?

I’m hopeful that’s not discouraging anyone but that it would rather encourage folks to make sure theyre getting their intentions across to both those spiritual entities we’re calling up in rituals as well as the subconscious mind. It’s that way with simple prayers as well. The better we are at expressing our desires and praying as though we have it, experiencing the feeling of having it the better we will get at recurving the manifestations of our prayer.

That’s a scientific fact as well, because Dr. Joe dispenza teaches that an emotionally charged thought for self healing can actually affect the brain and the body and cause them both to adapt to a feeling and give us the material benefit of materialization.

4 Likes

Taking notes, thanks for all the info shared.

Yes and,

What we can do is borrow the feelings of excitement and fulfilment from experiences we already have had before. Like rolling or running down a hill in laughter or some surprise event that blocks out all other things and that moment is like “Wow life is so much fun right now”

In my opinion borrowing that same feeling and using it to implant into thoughts of things you haven’t yet experienced but want to happen, shows the mind what kind of result you are after.

1 Like

Some people are aromantic and demiromantic. I think I borderline a bit on both.

I am picky too… I always end up with people who seem confident at first, but become clingy and unassertive. I need someone who is more talkative than me, and someone who is okay without just doing their thing without hovering over me like they don’t know what to do with themselves.

Right now I’m working with Dantalion and I’m hoping to figure out what is attractive to me.

But I mostly just want a good quality female friend right now :slight_smile: Quality over quantity ~