I want control of others. But how?

Dude… your shadow friends are making jokes again! Lol

3 Likes

Thank you very much.
It reminds me of when I was 17, experimenting with psionics, telepathy, and I made a person look around at me using a similar, light technique. It frightened them, and me, lol.

3 Likes

develop willpower

2 Likes

Can you elaborate? What kind of willpower?

just willpower as it is

2 Likes

everything unfolds from there

2 Likes

So, what would you suggest I do to develop Willpower? I already do things like schedule my life and stick to a schedule even when I don’t want to do so.
What would you suggest I do in addition?

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive.
Upon Will Power:

2 Likes

Look up the art ans science of personal magnetism

That seems really slow and indirect. If the sigil had an active effect, make a roll of labels and stick it on people.

time travel it can grant you the control you want when you want it. I’m just going to need some time to complete a book i’m writing so it might take a minute.

3 Likes

I look forward to it.

1 Like

I just hope your ok with it being within a runic book you dont need to know the runes to use it.

2 Likes

If it works it works, right?

2 Likes

100% i just need patience im already done with the introduction almost finished chapter 2 and the book has a lot of meat. I dont like that most magician books is more talking that meat you want control like the kind you see in movies u got it. You want to people to fear you, you got it the only thing i need to warn you and everyone else. i not big on ingredients for some spells and some of you might think i’m a physco but i can promise you the type of control you want.

you just need to be smart about how you use it

2 Likes

Have a read through this thread, it details the method @Sacredblood_old mentions above: Tutorial: How to use your Energy to Implant Thoughts and Emotions in Others in 7 Easy Steps

4 Likes

I am definitely using @Keteriya work.

5 Likes

Which rune book are you referring to?

1 Like

I’m writing my own rune book, its not going to be like any other out there just like the atlantics book i’ve written for eric. And i’m talking about practically all of the runic books theres not enough magick in them its more theory and ‘this could work’ writing.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s super cool. I look forward to that! Been very interested in runes. Especially because the part of the world they come from is very well run. One of the best run parts of the entire planet. Obviously that magic is just fine. The effects are fine.

What’s the atlantics book you wrote? I’ll buy it

2 Likes