I want a succubus bad.! šŸ˜»

And darling keep laughing all you want I donā€™t care what projections you have about me.

1 Like

Right , it probably feels like unlimited dopamine highs for another persons detriment to their energy , not something I would like to be apart of , but everyone is entitled to their own perspectives , although it seems that 90% of people are not ready for that , because they could possible be taken advantage of , it is common for everyone to see succubi as a beginner and be intrigued , but having no knowledge of energy work and limited senses can easily be a very bad circumstance for one getting involved with these beings

2 Likes

How am I projecting something when youā€™re the one that came into the thread upset at others commentsā€¦? do you know what projecting means? lol. Just so you know thatā€™s a rhetorical question, in case you tagged me to actually answer it. Usually when someone resorts to calling someone ā€œdarlingā€ when opposed itā€™s out of a sense of superiority or a means of trying to hide their feelings, either way again, thank you for trying, come again~

1 Like

Pft. Why donā€™t you try again? That best you got?

Oh you actually decided to respond, oof :man_facepalming:

Well I got time donā€™t I?

Thought you was done bro.? Haha

2 Likes

You as well , Iā€™m not saying anymore about , thereā€™s no logic in continuing , different people , different experiences which come beliefs that formulate our opinions , strong enough experiences create beliefs that cannot be changed ,

Have you ever worked with a succubus before? Parasite is a human term dude you can throw it around all you want. So your telling me when you eat food to sustain your life your being a parasite?!?! No dude. Just like prayers keep egregors on going the succubus feeds to keep her balance and its a fucking circle bro. Your confusing leeching/parasite with feeding. Know your shit.

3 Likes

Your absolutely right but this is my thread from 3 years agoā€¦ I just want you guys to be educated

2 Likes

Iā€™ve worked with succubus more than you would know, doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s a human term, itā€™s still by definition something or someone that sustains itself off others.

I donā€™t really care to argue personal feelings on a term, or look up what a parasite means, So again by definition succubus are vampiric and vampiric is nothing different from a parasite.

I donā€™t care to hear or acknowledge baseless dribble of ā€œthatā€™s a human termā€ well sorry but youre human, weā€™re human, it doesnt make the term any less accurate. Know your shit because Iā€™m quite sure, you know nothing of my experiences and how long Iā€™ve been in this, only difference is I can speak from a standpoint where my emotions arent shoved up my ass and come out of my mouth.

1 Like

One hell of a thread lol. But both sides make interesting points.

3 Likes

Truthfully parasite=vampiric entity and all a vampiric entity is, is one that can give or take energy from something.

Are succs harmful? Potentially, but so is everything else when gone about in a certain way. What no oneā€™s getting is that life is one large energetic exchange. Things like love magick, curses, etc can be helpful or harmful depending on its use, a lot like a knife.

Me and Velenos being petty just now was an energetic exchange. Thatā€™s what normally occurs with a succ and thatā€™s what happens both in human and in spirit sexual intercourse. Even in invocation.

Itā€™s really not the worst thing out there. Why itā€™s a big deal that someone chooses that relationship with a spirit (even though they experience this exchange or even loss on a regular) beats me. Especially when there are benefits involved.

Not only do you get the bond with a spirit that can last forever but you get a powerful protector, teacher, companion, etc. The same happens with every other entity, just without romance.

But. When someone resurrects an old thread questioning decisions someone else makes it doesnā€™t come off respectfully. If you have questions, fine itā€™s a forum, do research and make another thread instead of smearing on one that had nothing wrong with it.

I also fail to see why people that choose this for themselves should have to explain themselves either. Especially when someone is being condescending about it.

1 Like

They are parasitic in nature man , you know people even have stories of these beings waiting until people hit puberty for their kundalini to energy to emerge , just to have these beings start interacting with them because of the high flow of sexual energy , aside from my experiences and texts I have read the structures of these beings in ones aura is similar to a worm, sluge or snake , have you seen some of them in their true form? I have not experienced some of these higher level succubi , I will not speak for everyone

2 Likes

Emotions have nothing to do with this topic. I speak from experince as well. I do not doubt your level of occult knowledge but you cannot sit there and say they are parasites. And comparing ā€œvampiresā€ to a high level demoness is not even in the same field. You are correct on some of the topics you made tho. Human term dude all words are made up. But I do not stand corrected the term your refereing to ā€œparasiteā€ GD its honestly evolved for spirits.

2 Likes

Not all succubus are ā€œhigh level demonessā€ so please, if youā€™re going to tell people to be educated please make sure you are also.

Many succubus need to feed on energy to sustain themselves thatā€™s by definition a parasite. Itā€™s not negative or positive itā€™s Life succubus arenā€™t the only parasitic entities, vampires, humans, and many other entities have energy systems that require them to feed on energy to sustain themselves.

It doesnā€™t matter if you donā€™t stand correct or agree with the term, demons, angels, gods, all have terms, human terms arenā€™t any different and like I stated I have no need to argue over something silly as human terms being an issue lol.

3 Likes

Yeah maybe the lower level ones sure thats fine whatever I dont fuck with those but mine isnt leeching off of me! Shes damn sure not a parasite. Thats like me calling your gf a whore cause she slept with other guys.

Itā€™s not why these analogies , you compared it to food even , food with no voice no sexual ability no audible or visible consciousness to a relationship with succubi

1 Like

comparing an entityā€™s need to feed off energy to calling someoneā€™s gf a whore is not the same thing lmao.

Just wanna make sure people see this.

3 Likes