I want a succubus bad.! šŸ˜»

I need to get laid haha advice who can give me a succubus a good one :smile:

2 Likes

Ah, Friday evening on the BALG forum, fast resembling closing time in a bar - horny young mages prowl the threads in search of hot demonic lust, sweet succubus thighs ready to open like the gates of hell to their embraceā€¦

What am I on about? :thinking:

Have you tried this? :smiley:

25 Likes

Well, I meanā€¦

2 Likes

Getting drunk tonight who knows I might see you on the astral hahahahaha :joy::joy:

7 Likes

At work my bad for late reply but thankyou miss eva and yeah man cheers

3 Likes

So this is why people try to invoke succubi and incubi. You know they suck prana out of you when they fuck you, right? Otherwise, they wouldnā€™t be succubi or incubi.

Why not just learn some spells for attracting human women IRL?

1 Like

Facts bro , itā€™s like a more artificial exchange than if you paid for a hooker, they donā€™t even have the ability to sustain life in their own, they are quite literally parasites

1 Like

Perhaps you should do more research nate and not open a thread 2 years old

2 Likes

I think your a parasite and a consumer thats taking up matter for no reason what so ever and as mentioned above you should do more research on succubus

2 Likes

Well for a ā€œparasiteā€ they certainly can do a lot more than you think :wink:

1 Like

Not all of them but a portion of them , if I offended something within you that prompted your edgy response my bad

1 Like

DFTT.
However your lack of said ā€œfactsā€ and the assumption of them being hookers/parasites offended the mother. Hand

1 Like

Damn, somebody is triggered af.

Calm down dude. No need to get defensive.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a experiences with them and they showed no empathy to my lack of knowledge , and tried to drain me to death , I never called them hookers either,

1 Like

Clearly, it offended YOU. Neither you nor ā€œMotherā€ (whoever that is) has much reason to get emotionally attached to either John Wickā€™s opinions or mine, and something tells me that however offended this ā€œMotherā€ is, sheā€™s probably not defensive and worked up about it. At least, if sheā€™s this great ass demon or whatever, I donā€™t see why she would be. People with opinions on the internet you donā€™t like are bound to be a dime a dozen dude. Chill.

2 Likes

They do parasitic stuff tho.Deny it or not.They might do it to lesser or more degrees, they might do it for differing purpouses, but all of them take a bit of your energy which would be called by some people as parasitic.

5 Likes

I mean yeah, I thought the very DEFINITION of a succubi or incubi was draining prana via sexual intercourse. Turns out though, the official definition is a demon who fucks you while you sleep. Not sure if thatā€™s better than a prostitute tbh. I mean, think if it thus way:

Letā€™s say itā€™s a college frat party and a girl has passed out from her binge drinking. Would you take advantage of her and rape her unconscious body? If you were the dictionary definition of an incubus, probably.

Not sure thatā€™s really better LOL

At least a hooker or a demon that steals your prana by fucking you while you are awake most likely has your consent to have sex. At least I hooe so. Fucking somebody in their sleep counts legally as sexual assault. Dunno why thatā€™d be better.

But hey, no biggie, Iā€™m sure your relationship aint like that, and youā€™re right: I probably ought to learn more about this. Just never made sense to me to have sex with an entity whose very identification of ā€œsuccubusā€ or ā€œincubusā€ implies either psychic vampyrism or sex in your sleep. But if thereā€™s more to it than that, Iā€™m glad for ya.

Just please tell me you arenā€™t fucking a succubus and then calling her your ā€œMotherā€ That would beā€¦ Concerning.

3 Likes

Hey seems like you need to read a book & do some research. Seriously. And i dont have a problem this thread is old. The assumptions are empty and pointless stupidity. And the mother is Lilith and your right she might not give 2 fucks about what you consumers and sheep say. But i do. And Iā€™ll say and act according to how i see fit. Cheers :v::pray:

2 Likes

Say it bro by all that is holy and dark say what that troll mouth wants you to say.

1 Like

Now its a troll party

1 Like