I want a succubus bad.! šŸ˜»

Itā€™s not people were stating their opinions and you had to throw in a toxic response

2 Likes

Funny thing is that it seems to offend a demon, but, someone from balg forum takes action on it instead of mother.

1 Like

Now you decided to masquerade from the stance of being a knight for an entity you have a relationship instead of logically dissecting the argument

1 Like

I would say that my response is cannon and that its on the same degree as you 3. Funny how ignorant you can be. And i never said they didnt take energy. But the term parasite has an ugly term. Anything else you gents would like to add to this thread. By all means

2 Likes

Bro im a knight all fucking day.

2 Likes

All I have to say in my experience it was not good , peace out , people have diverse experiences with succubi , mine was horrible

1 Like

Consumers huh?

Because you know so much about my consumption habits?

Now whoā€™s making ignorant assumptions?

You know, name calling really isnā€™t very courteous. I was repremanded quite a bit for being too blunt amd seeming rude when I came onto thw forum.

Donā€™t see why defensive name calling is more acceptable, but whatevs.

Take off your white knight armour and your fedora dude. Youā€™ll probably feel less irritable.

Maybe grab you a Snickers? Oh wait, thatā€™s for consumers. In that case, I guess you can grow your own cocoa plants with seeds you found off the land, harvest sugar cane you found growing in the wild and plant some peanuts or some shit. Put it all together and turn it into a Snickers bar by freezing it in the arctic tundra or some shit LOL

Then you can magically conjure a computer out of thin air with your sorcery and load up Linux and use your magick to connect to the internet to tell us all if you feel better after eating it.

We wouldnā€™t want you doing any consumerism after all :wink:

Oop! Looks like I already pissed the guy off LOL

Iā€™m not looking to troll dude. Iā€™m just pointing out here: you are getting overly worked up about the opinions of randos on the net, name calling to feel superior, which is a display of deep insecurity and using insults that donā€™t even make sense to use.

I ainā€™t gonna keep uo though if you are honestly this worked up.

Seriously though: Chill.

Haha ok dude when you become more intelligent with matters of the occult and spirits then Iā€™ll make a homemade snickers :joy:
Call what you want bro ima say what needs to be said

3 Likes

@Nate @SoulofCinder Gentleman, why dont you two play russian roulette take this conversation to pm? :smiley:

1 Like

Mmmā€¦ Snickers.

Naw Iā€™m good LOL

ā€¦and they donā€™t do parasitic ā€œstuffā€. We humans can be as much parasitic as the succubus/incubus is alleged to be for some of you, but it doesnā€™t have to be generalized as something all of them do.

If youā€™re bonded with them, sharing energies, astral bodies and soul with them, how could they possibly be parasitic? You canā€™t, because that ā€œstolenā€ energy goes back full circle.

Anything that affect us negatively can be ā€œparasiticā€ and can cause energy loss or doing us harm in other ways. If you say Iā€™m wrong about that, then I say youā€™re wrong about succubus entities.

They are highly sexual beings, but thatā€™s just a fraction of what they truly are. They are also individual beings with different professions, interests and knowledges. They can teach us magic, healing, psychology and physiology, energy work, chakra opening and astral travel and astral projection, just to name a few. How many ā€œparasitesā€ can do that? :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

:point_up:This right here. Done deal

4 Likes

Man, you are litterally giving your question an answer in the same text lol.

So many people have bad experiences with them, take out the larper posts,more people had bad experiences them against good.But go ahaed and write another essay on it,I am entitied to my opinion on this one, wrong for you or not.

My bad on calling them entirely parasitic I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Good point! Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, thanks for clarifying and educating rather than just getting defensive and name calling.

The former is far more useful for combating ignorance than the latter.

1 Like

You are wrong! If you actually had a succubi experince then you would know that the power is unmatched and goes beyond some angels & demons. Maybe you pissed one off or maybe it was an imposter lesser spirit. But a true daughter of Lilith is going to guide you to your ascent.

1 Like

My apologies

1 Like

Thereā€™s just as much people having good experiences with them as well.

Thereā€™s also people having bad experiences with well known spirits, demons and angels like Lucifer, Belial, Lilith, Asmodeus, Baal, Raphael, Michael, Gabriel to name a few.

Thereā€™s been people complaining about fearies, djinns, Norse deities, Greek and Roman deities and other spirits from different pantheons.

If your good experiences doesnā€™t match others less good experiences with spirits, you are free to disagree and share these positive experiences instead. Iā€™m just as entitled with my opinion as you are.

5 Likes