I want a friend

Someone to talk to about magick and just have fun with. Sorry this isn’t a spell or anything. Just saying what’s on my mind

16 Likes

What a coincidence. I feel the same.

9 Likes

Magick one up.

Cast a Spare style sigil with the intention to find a magically inclined friend.

Or call upon Saspu, the Angel of Love and Friendship from Kingdoms of Flame, to bring you one.

14 Likes

I’ll have to do that. Ty​:heart::heart:

5 Likes

use magick then lol, on this forum you always meet new peeps bro :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pm?

3 Likes

PM me if at all possible ill gladly be your friend (^·^)

4 Likes

I am looking for a friend as well. I am relatively very new to occult myself, so someone who I can work along with or discuss with on a regular basis and just be friends with would be amazing. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Blockquote newvadron

(I want a friend - #8 by newvadron)

I am looking for a friend as well. I am relatively very new to occult myself, so someone who I can work along with or discuss with on a regular basis and just be friends with would be amazing. :slight_smile:

This applies to me also, so i would be glad to become friends with you dagar.

5 Likes

I’m here for ya :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Feel free to hit me up via pm or my email. I am always up to friendship and general chit chat

6 Likes

I just want to know your opinion on the reason you call saspu an angel instead of a demon that others refer it as ? Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Feeling lonely… Such a MOOD. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

@Magerim
And you need a friend, too? ^^

3 Likes

Um…because in the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame, that is what he is listed as? :man_shrugging:

I have never heard anyone refer to Saspu as a demon. Are you sure you’re not thinking of Sastan or another being?

The grimoire contains three classes of beings: demons, angels, and what EA simply calls capital-S Spirits because they don’t fit any other classification. Saspu is an angel from the Red Kingdom, ruled over by the Grand Spirit Lotir.

4 Likes

Oi I’m here too if you need someone to talk to.

3 Likes

I’ve found it much harder to get real friends since leaving college (some 20odd years ago) … I guess getting sucked into work everyone has their “face” and finding like minded ppl gets harder… the only ppl I have around me want my ponies, not me. And I see my friends/peers from college married/divorced / kids and for me nothings moved on.

I’m much of a loner- like that meme says, the kind of ppl I want to meet don’t leave their house! I think it creeps up on you, friends drift away and you do your own thing, life fills up then slowly you realise there’s no one left on your wavelength…

As a now 40yo never having had a “relationship” Ie where you let them stay the night & do social stuff I’m basically resigned to it now… but yeah an actual friend would be nice!

6 Likes

I’ll be your friend. Just dm me.

1 Like

Not really, I just have no one to talk to about magick, except for you guys in the forum :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Friendships are the most complicated things. In order for them to work there has to be a give and take, some kind of energy exchange. Energies need to be put out there, they need to be received by the appropriate target and reciprocated.

This forum is a great place for that since the majority of people here are like minded. You’ll find people on here that you will resonante with who will feed your energies and help you grow in unimaginable ways.

The same is very true of life, but you will only get out of it exactly what you are willing to put in. If your not finding what you need move on. Each of us is too valuable to waste time and energy in fruitless efforts. But keep at it. The process is trial and error unfortunately and ever evolving.

Now I feel like i’m getting too deep for just waking up LOL

6 Likes