I want a friend

Same here…this path can be lonely.

6 Likes

I’m always here to talk magick. Emails welcome dagar

2 Likes

Hmm. Maybe. If you are good enough.

I’ll be watching, @dagar.

2 Likes

Yeah… we all feel this. We’re out here alone where all around are the sick ideologies of the world (including stuck in the mud Wiccan strictness), and basically finding blag is bouyd in the ocean.
Yeah you are not alone. Your a lovely person cept you n o t seeing how awesome you are
Dark Blessings brother.

5 Likes

What’s up new friend(s)?
Anyone who needs it, I’m here.
Everyone should have a friend.

4 Likes

I have many colleagues and associates, but only a few friends. I would consider many of you distant family, since we’re legitimately woke. We all have something special in common. I say family because of that and I have this unconditional love for many. We’re all kind of connected, through here and the spirits we work with. I would gladly be anyones friend, I have a pretty friendly mentality. Easy to talk to and get along with. I hope many of you here succeed in making more friends. Have a wonderful day everyone. Infernal blessings.

6 Likes

Sure let’s be friends. :slight_smile: the friendship begins whenever you want to and is just a PM away.

1 Like

Don’t expect too much. I don’t have the same goals as most people here. I don’t really care about becoming the most powerful mage. I just want to accomplish my goals

5 Likes

sure brother,i feel the same.

1 Like

So what are your goals? Putting them out there will definitely attract like-minded people

2 Likes

You know you can hit me up anytime lol we have been friends for some times it’s not the same as being face to face but you have friends and family here that are here for you bro you should know that lol this is a lonely path but you don’t have to walk alone…

1 Like

That’s a good start. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Whoops, don’t know how to properly quote posts on here yet lol.

But anyway, my PMs are open @dagar if you feel like talking about whatever you like with me. Always glad to have someone to talk with.

1 Like

I am happy to talk to anyone. I am newish to this and still learning.

2 Likes

I feel the same way. I am retired, disabled and homebound. Everyone my age are now grandparents or have moved to Arizona. LOL. Hit me up sometime.

2 Likes

The equal exchange of give and take is what has always hindered me from going out of my way to make friends. My true friends, who I’ve spoke to for over ten years, I have never met. They mean the most to me because they won’t get upset if I don’t reply to them for six months and then finally respond like I hadn’t just disappeared completely. They do the same. It’s very relaxed. I’m very extroverted, but I’m a big time hermit. I’ll chat strangers up all day long, but as soon as they take the step towards developing a relationship, I back off because I know they aren’t going to enjoy my lack of presence. Once I come to talk, I feel like I put in enough energy to sustain me for a few weeks until I come back.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Same boat, any beginners wanting to learn off each other, pm me :smile:

2 Likes

I totally get exactly what your saying. In my experience, a lot of occult persons are highly creative and can enjoy either their own company or that of others on their own terms. I don’t speak for everyone obviously, but when I look around this forum, there are so many writers, artists, poets and just all around amazing people.

I am the type of person that could keep myself entertained in an empty room for centuries LOL

4 Likes

Same here LMAO. I’ve always wanted to make a home out of a cave. I’ll go hunting and foraging, cook some badass soup, and feed soup to the rare wanderer who comes across my cave. I’ll let them sleep a night, give them new supplies, and they will go on their way to talk about the woman in the cave. It sounds like a perfect existence.

2 Likes