I’ve made a new list to cope, is this alright?

I see my anxiety as an ally/friend now , what it does is I automatically absorb the energy/feeling , I understand if you don’t want to judge , can I state what he said to me instead ?? Otherwise I’ll keep on holding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, okay. :smiley:

1 Like

“Call upon Letana, angel of courage and chant: “ayashayim Letana, bring courage” whenever my anxiety begins to flare up.

You’ve got paranoia and excessive paranoia can be a sign of mental weakness. It generally comes from a lack of control over ones life. Start taking back control over decisions in your life. Start small and slowly begin to assert your authority. Pause before taking any action and ask yourself “is it me who wants to do this or am I just going along with what others want me to do?” Don’t rush, listen and trust yourself. When you think your mind is controlled, pause, take a breath and chant the mantra to help clear your mind.

I think your biggest problem is your excessive worrying. Nothing can make you act on a thought if you don’t want to. You’re not really out of control, you just seem to think you are. Apply some logic to these unpleasant feelings and you will see this. It is easy to resist a thought if you pause, and question it.

You seem to think that you have to control everything and that just isn’t possible. Your mind and body go through a billion different processes you aren’t even aware of every second of everyday.

You are not really out of control, you only think that you are, and because you think you have no control over your thoughts, you don’t. By worrying about these unpleasant thoughts the way you are, you are giving them more power than they would otherwise have over you.

You need to let them go. Learn to passively observe your thoughts. Realise they are not you, and you are not them. They are just dust laying upon the surface of your mind. They come and go, and you can just sit back and watch them, without judgment, without concern. There is not a single thought that you can have that can ever “make you act on it even if you don’t want to.”

1 Like

That looks like great advice! :+1:

This is very true as well, in my experience.

1 Like

Thanks, so you don’t disagree?? I can finally rest easy now that it’s agreed and checked by a global moderator :grin:

1 Like

@Lady_Eva @anon10524665 @BeastCreature @Dinmiatus @Dankquanicus
Hi I found out a few days ago that when I get unpleasant feelings/anxiety, that my mind wants to act out on these unpleasant feelings/anxiety because my mind thinks that it’s the only way to find ultimate relief. So I thought to myself, what else can make me feel relieved when I get these feelings? I haven’t found an answer yet, can I note some down of your answers and see how it works? I’m literally eliminating this anxiety, I had anxiety for hours and now it lasts about 5-10 minutes and I’m digging deep to get rid of it permanently. And if you tell me I should’ve been relieved already with all these advices from you guys, just say so and I will work on It

2 Likes

You might want to look into this:

Tapping works, even subconciously. I’ve succesfully used it on children, just tapping the spot on the hand.

Why do you think that? Getting rid of anxiety is not easy, and you’re working persistently and are having success. You’re on a good way.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me do this. As for those who think I don’t work with spirits for this, Astaroth told me “just don’t worry it will pass” and Asmodeus told me: “just don’t fear, just don’t worry”

2 Likes

Plz check out Ekhhart Tolley and watch every video of his on YouTube.
Every Video!

2 Likes

I feel everyone has given you great advice so far, so I really don’t have much to add…but I just wanted to tip my hat to you, because I know what it feels like to have crippling anxiety, and to come on a public forum & discuss it takes a lot of courage. Many people run away from their anxiety, but you’re facing it head on & doing what you can to deal with it.

Hats off to you for opening up & everyone here for helping you without judging. :bouquet:

4 Likes

I feel like BALG is my secret hideout , but even then it’s very hard for me to ask questions because of “what if” , I could’ve posted many more but I stuck to my main ones , and never expected to get a positive feedback but thanks to you I’m more positive and feel better , so I should be thanking you as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I still haven’t found the answer yet and I’m thinking about it half of the day now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I tend to reply more than I ask anything. I know there are already too many magicians talking over peoples heads and confused newbies who want to ask questions and get an understanding of the basics.

1 Like

Not acting on these is part of self discipline, if you are finding yourself having issues with this i’d recommend energy work and meditation. They give the power and focus needed to strengthen force of will.

2 Likes

I don’t like your list. It’s too focus on negativity (bad things happening to you). You need to reword it to what you want.

The list tells people your are running away from negativity. Not good for motivation.

Let’s take #2 for example. It focus on others instead of your own action. I would rather say. “i choose my actions by choice not reaction.”

Focus on what you want , not what you don’t want. One of the secrets to being successful by successful people. Put energy into what you want rather than what you don’t want.

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva @anon10524665 @BeastCreature @anon37593562 @Dinmiatus @Dankquanicus @Jastiv @QueenMustang @DraculAlucard thank you for your replies , is number 7 on my list to cope the best proof/evidence that I’m in control of my body?? Sorry for being a bit intrusive

@anon37593562 can you put something in my list what would be helpful?? I do understand what you’re saying but could you be direct with me if possible with what you want to put in?? Thanks, I screenshot your reply about giving thoughts importance and that thoughts are like cars passing by

you have to make your own list. It is part of your journey to learn how to rephrase things in positive wordings of what you want. This way you learn how to create thoughts that put you in positivity. It’s part of learning how to be positive.

I already put in instruction on what can be helpful to you. even gave example of it. You just gotta put it to action.

1 Like

Yes I will put it positively , my reason being I have the power to put it in positively is: nothing bad will ever happen to me , it stays in the mind .

Thanks wise

1 Like

your still putting it in negative wording. Instead of saying ‘nothing bad will ever happen to me.: change it to. "Only good things happens to me’. See the difference?

2 Likes