I’ve made a new list to cope, is this alright?

This is my list, can you say which number is correct and which is incorrect? (Which is 100% truth and which is false, not really the truth) and which number is the most important

I just got it done, if there is something else that might be of help , I gladly put it in my list :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What are you afraid might happen to you? An accident?
Life bears the risk of things happening to you. In my experience constantly telling yourself that nothing will happen won’t help you, because you know that things can happen. It’s only you trying to lie to yourself.

So, I don’t know what it is you are so afraid of, but if it is physical harm, I advice you to go outside and explore nature. Go hiking, camping, things like that. Experience what it feels like to be alone in a forest and suddenly not being sure which way to go. Experience what it feels like when a thunderstorm is forming nearby and you need to get out of the forest.

I’m not telling you to do stupid risky things, but there things will happen when you’re outside alot. And they teach you something. They teach you that you are vulnerable, you already know that, right? But since you cannot just teleport yourself out of that situation, but you have to actually make your way out, it will also teach you how to pull through tough situations, and it will show you your place in the universe.
Things can happen, and that’s ok.

4 Likes

Number 1, answer for it:
I’m afraid of getting unpleasant feelings that makes me want to act on it even if I don’t want to. So to cope with it, I just put: absolutely nothing will happen, no such a thing.

I’m not afraid of accidents or people or anything like that, though you’re right

Hmm, I don’t really understand what exactly you are afraid of though. You say you’re not afraid of people, but you are afraid of somebody making you do things you don’t want to do?
It seems like you are afraid of yourself.
In another thread you wrote about getting aggressive. Have you tried to redirect this feeling into a place where it has a right to exist? Live it out? Martial arts?
You cannot always suppress your own feelings.

4 Likes

I’m afraid that I’m not convinced with the list I made, this list consists of my ideas and what people from BALG have told me. I want to be convinced with this list so that’s why I ask people which ones I can safely follow and which ones I should not and also if there’s something new I should put in to help me

1 Like

Yeah I understood that, don’t worry. I just tried to understand your problem better so I can help you with that list. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Thanks for understanding appreciate it

2 Likes

@BeastCreature @Dinmiatus @DraculAlucard @MagickVigilante @anon48079295 @Brand_New @DarkestKnight @AdamThoth @Uncle-Al

4 Likes

I will take a double look at the list tomorrow.
I feel to drained today and I am trying to take breaks on weekends from occult practice or study.

3 Likes

Okay! Hope you have a good time

2 Likes

If none will or can help, I just need to know at least how to be convinced that this list is alright, if not, I want to know it

I’ll have a look tomorrow as well. Thank you for letting me know.

2 Likes

I’m afraid that I might act out on my anxiety, and that anxiety comes from unpleasant thoughts, the anxiety is hard to control, I forgot to tell you this, hope this helps you helping me
Thank you again

Ok I’m waiting

So you are having intrusive thoughts?
Ok, when they occur, because they won’t just stop suddenly, it is best to accept them as what they are - thoughts. Nothing more. You are not a bad person for having them.

You can also practice an energy orb around your body. Visualise an orb around you, it is like a shield. Then visualise all the anxiety, all these unpleasant thoughts leaving your brain or whatever area they originate from, leaving your body and leaving the orb. If they try to reenter, they cannot do so.
This needs to be practiced again and again, and it will get stronger the more often you do this. I’ve done this myself since I had similar problems as a child, and I still work with that orb.

As for the list, I don’t see why something would be incorrect. This is you mastering your thoughts. So if reading this list helps you, then do it. Repeat it regularly.

When I was a child and I heard an unpleasant voice I used to say “Stop now.” like a spell. Later, when that sometimes did not help anymore I started saying “Stop forever.” and it worked.
Since it is your own mind, you need to choose whatever gives you strength.

3 Likes

You’re a godsend !!!
And oh yeah,
I don’t create coping methods out of nothing. For example no. 1 on my list, the “nothing will ever happen to you”, came from someone on BALG that told me to “passively observe my thoughts/anxiety with no concern. And I was like: why did he say “no concern”? That must be because nothing bad can ever happen to me, ever, no panic attacks, no spiritual attacks, no suicidal thoughts ever

3 Likes

How is your meditation? Plz tell me you meditate every day atleast 20 - 30 min
You said you tried my affirmations and advice from others and seems to work.
Keep doing it and things will get better

3 Likes

Hey, I am not going to respond to this from an occult perspective but rather from a mundane one. Have you spoken to a counsellor, psychologist, or psychiatrist about your intrusive thoughts? I am not a professional by any means but it sounds like you could have some form of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD-I).

Everything in that list sounds helpful, but ultimately nobody is going to be able to convince you of something – that has to come from within yourself. If you are struggling, sometimes you do need to look to more mundane means to help you.

4 Likes

I’m on medication daily, I’m doing better day by day!!

1 Like

Yes I meditate, I use your affirmations for 15-20 mins long and saying it out loud for 15 minutes long

1 Like