I’ve been trying to contact King Paimon respectfully

Bowing is fine if it’s honest, but He does not appreciate fake politeness or groveling. If you truly feel like bowing, do it, but don’t if it doesn’t feel right. Don’t make this unnecessarily complicated. It’s really quite simple: Be yourself, show Him that you appreciate His help and treat Him like a business partner you respect.

2 Likes

Is it alright if I were to ask how much success you’ve had in making contact elsewhere? Maybe the problem is that the actual result is simply more subtle than expected, or the mind is not yet quieted enough to focus thereupon in trance. But I’m just taking a guess, and am not trying to assume anything.

1 Like

Very good point! :+1: Generally speaking: People need to be patient if they’re serious about establishing a good working relationship. The first thing is to put some effort in your own psychic development, which can be harder for some and easier for others, but everyone has to face their challenges, there are no shortcuts, and nobody gets anything handed to them (no matter how special they think they are).

Or they can try to skip the necessary steps, which will either lead to frustration for lack of results, or they’ll end up fabricating ”experiences“ and then publicly gush and boast about their super duper awesome spirit buddies/ lovers later - much to the annoyance of anyone looking to seriously learn something.

2 Likes

Thanks, Lux_Tenebris. And yeah, you’re definitely right about that. In terms of needing patience, I know I had been right there with the original poster in sharing their frustrations to the point of wanting to quit more than once over the years. Learning evocation is hard. I had stumbled or dragged myself through at least hundreds of failed evocations to the point where I sickened myself from burnout, and often with however many evocations done back to back to no avail. But moreover, even these days it remains possible to project conscious expectation onto the gnosis we receive- although it becomes easier to catch;- suggesting that doubt in some form never leaves the path entirely despite mounting successes. I have to agree with you, again, and would only add that if one can’t have patience throughout, then they should arguably at least aim for “obsession”.

That said, Renemian, I can confidently tell you Paimon is incredibly helpful and approachable in my experience. Beyond bending the wills of others with ease, he can help learn to clarify the intent and strengthen the will of the practitioner, too, among other benefits. But I’ve literally had results happen within moments one time off the top of my head which I could mention- he saved my old best friend from an impending eviction- and even have an open sigil of his on my altar right now (Have you ever noticed that his sigil itself looks like a stylized fancy camel saddle with straps, decorations and all, by the way?). That said, I would wager the easiest part is to call Paimon forth: the much arguably harder thing is, again, to learn to quiet down your conscious mind as much as then trusting yourself to listen to whatever emerges without applying censorship. In saying so, it just came to me in writing this that you may benefit a lot from a simple little trick; that is to create a blob in your mind and use it as a placeholder for the spirit until it’s sensed to have arrived during your conjuration process: this much being used to help to make your intent of speaking to that spirit more objective and concrete to your conscious mind than perhaps otherwise. Do consider, however, that the actual presence and communication arising from this will be far more subtle and easily overlooked. Hope that helps. But don’t give up- you’re probably closer than you realize. :slight_smile: