I tried to contact Belial but something else came through

Maybe me being here wasn’t a coincidence. Like I seriously couldn’t walk away from the conversation. Oh well, she’s allegedly Lucifer’s 1st lover.

3 Likes

I’ve seen her in a white dress on the night of the crescent moon.

4 Likes

:smile: He’s a hottie. :fire::smiling_imp:

What do you think of him now?
I hope you’re not afraid anymore.

2 Likes

When i say lilith there fell a painting upstairs in the landing and i saw a face in the mirror.its it a call from her its here now 10 am.

2 Likes

No i am not anymore

1 Like

When i looked which painting it was:please, place your broomstick by the door the magickal dragon its in Command.

Its it her or lucifer? The face in the mirror looked male.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmm…

1 Like

Can u describe the face?

1 Like

The mirror was a normal mirror but it turned black and the face was dark but it had the same shape face from a male

What eye color?

1 Like

Brown or black

1 Like

Try this, stand b4 the same mirror. Look into it, n tell me what energy u feel/ what u sense. Are u able to do that?

1 Like

I did it.it feels like Someone its watching me.
i see my face but i know there its Some body else watching.the feeling i can only describe its when you go into a haunted house you know on the fair.

Out of curiosity, was ur mirror upstairs? Did it feel sexual in any way?

1 Like

No it was in the living room 1 second after the painting feel of the wall.no i was scared it feelt like my heart skipped a beat.

Belial is known for moving stuff…I’d say evoke him n find out what’s nxt.

2 Likes

Don’t be afraid. The entities u work with will manifest themselves according to how u picture them. If u picture them as some scary being, thats what ull get.

2 Likes

When i read this i saw a big electronisch blue shadow

1 Like

Lucifer. :metal::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Can u do sigil magic, i.e open up a sigil?

1 Like