I tried to contact Belial but something else came through

Basically if you are known for running behind another spirit instead of learning to defend yourself, you may become known for being weak, making you a target for less friendly spirit.

2 Likes

Which spirits?
Attack?
One time i was attacked i called this demon lords to protect me against it(Satan,Lucifer,Elynomous and Flerious.)
Then i feelt like i was burning have they marked me?

Maybe itā€™ll be easier if I use an example to explain what I am talking about.

Letā€™s say I make a deal with Spirit A. Spirit A does his end of the bargain but I fail to fulfill my end of the bargain. Spirit A gets mad and starts speaking to Spirit B, C, D, etc that I am a cheapskate. Next thing I know, no other spirit wants to work with me because they know I wonā€™t keep my end of whatever deal I ask for.

To bring it back more to your case, letā€™s say that Spirit A terrified so badly that I call upon Spirit B to protect me. Because I am allowing fear to rule over me, I might not see that Spirit A was just testing me and sees that I am easily scared. Spirit B also then sees that i am not willing to defend myself and will have to fight my own battles. Both then go talk to Spirits C, D, E, etc. Next thing i know, i begin to suffer bad streaks of luck, draining, and essentially everything coming down around me. This is because i have allowed the door to be opened to less friendlier spirits by creating a target for myself by that one interaction.

See what i am talking about?

As for the marking, it sounds like it but it would be best to get confirmation from them.

3 Likes

I had the same thing happen to me. My advice, donā€™t take everything so seriously. Relax. Nothings gonna get you. Be strong and put up a fight against it. Conquer over it.

3 Likes

i am happy to hear i am not the only one.

I have contact them and apology to Belial he said i will forgive you,but i want a offering in return.what its it?you will see and he disappeared again.
A few hour later,i feelt his presence again. He said,meet me in your astral Temple.
I did what he said.who do you want first?what do you mean?my offering,remember! he said.
i want to share it with two others!
Chose!he said.who are they two?Azazel and Lucifer.
Lucifer i said.allright then. my vision became blury and normal again.hello love,he said. hello i said.

Tell me if you want the rest,its very sexual.

3 Likes

Hey. You need to get rid of fear. Belial usually will bring to surface the things u need to work on. Uā€™re female, so am I. As crazy as this sounds, an orgasm dedicated to him goes a long way. Good luck :metal:

4 Likes

Oh fuck! I was going to mention this b4, but blew it off. I was going to ask if u worked with Azazel. His number is 11. At least thatā€™s what I learned a long while back. Anyway, I work with all 3 mentioned entities n yesā€¦what u said doesnā€™t sound strange at all.

1 Like

Do you know which demons are associated with 22,44 and 33.

:smile: He makes me laugh. Honestly i love his humour. He is so straight forward and to the point. I appreciate that.

Who offered the sexual stuff? You or him?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. I meant to only reply with my very 1st post, n call it a day, but when I tried to walk away, Belial told me about the fear, n the need for u to get over it, as well as suggest to u the orgasmic gift/offering. My experience, those 3 entities are very sexual. Any contact with them, I get overly aroused.

Now this will sound nuts, but are u by any chance bisexual? Iā€™m getting the sense u might be, but are fighting it. You donā€™t have to answer that if it makes u uncomfortable. :metal: I hear you shouldnā€™t be afraid. Have u tried to work with Lilith? If not, give it a try. My experience with Lucifer, Lilith is always around when he is.

2 Likes

I did.

No i am not i am hetro,i like men.

1 Like

Who its lilith?

Thatā€™s what I used to tell myself b4 working with Lilith. Iā€™m hetro too, but can be both. With women, purely sexual, not emotional. Oops!

1 Like

Do you know any invocation to contact her?and information.:slightly_smiling_face:

I asked him what he want and he said that.i gived him promision.
When i wrote this i heard him say we have to do it a different again a different timešŸ˜‰and he touches my arm.

2 Likes

I came across her by chance through Lucifer. Whenever id do an evocation of him, she was always there. Long story short, I got jealous. Lucifer asked y I did bla bla blaā€¦n from thereā€¦I began to study her bla bla blaā€¦do u know how to open a sigil?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so weird.
She came around yesterday when Lucifer was present for a very long time. I was wondering why she came along with him. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve encountered her before. Just didnā€™t seem interested in her to be honest. Also because years ago i posted a meme from True Blood and it made fun of her. This one:

:joy:

I always wondered how she would take it. Offended or if she thought it was funny. :sweat_smile:
Actually she didnā€™t say anything. It was just awkward. I didnā€™t expect her and she didnā€™t stay long. More like a quick visit. Why i donā€™t know. Didnā€™t ask i was too surprised.

But yeah thatā€™s the first time Iā€™ve heard that she comes around with Lucifer. She never has before, until yesterday.

1 Like

I remember that a few days ago i heard a song out it nowhere lily and i saw a little girl laugh and run in the forest see had black hair and a white dress was it lilith?