I think I'm lucifer's child

I just finished communicating with Moloch and learned a few things while talking to him and still wanted to ask you guys because I wasn’t sure.

I was asking a few questions about Moloch hell. Along with these, I was asking many questions such as whether the victims offered to him were real or fake. Then I started asking questions about myself:

Me: Is there a special bond between us?
Moloch: yes

Me: Will you continue to work with me in the future?

I didn’t think to ask this, but suddenly I wanted to ask this question:

Me: Am I the child of a god/demon?
Moloch: Yes

Me: Am I your child?
Moloch: No.

Then I thought of a being that starts with L and wanted to ask if it was lucifer:

Me: Am I Lucifer’s child?

I didn’t want to believe or couldn’t believe it here, thinking it was a parasite, I asked again and he said yes. Then I wanted to make a mistake by saying:

Me: Am I a child of Azazel?
Moloch: NO

Me: Am I a child of Lilith?

Me: Am I a child of Samael?

Me: Am I a child of Lucifer?

I purposely asked to confirm these. In the following minutes, I asked the same question over and over again, and frankly, he was saying yes again. Then I turned to different questions. Later, in one of my questions, I asked:

Me: Does Lucifer know about me?

Me: Does Lucifer want to work with me?
Moloch: Yes

When asking some questions, I ask again specifically to confirm. Honestly, I didn’t know what to do, so I wanted to ask you.

What do you think I should do?

1 Like

What does it matter? Do you think that this makes you special or gives you special powers? It doesn’t. The way I see it they shouldn’t affect your life in any way. It’s just a cool tidbit about you. The same way that a billionaire’s child isn’t automatically a billionaire because of their father even if he is your father it doesn’t really change anything about you.

Also how has he treated you? Has he treated you like a father, if so, then roll with it, if not, then it probably doesn’t really matter.

There’s this fascination in the occult with being “special” or “from a pedigree” and I personally believe it is total bullshit. The only power you have in this universe comes from you And that’s it. As long as you understand that then I don’t really think it is something you should be worried about or put too much thought into.

10 Likes

Here you go:

10 Likes

I can testify that that shit is true xD

I think it’s nice that you’ve discovered a little more about yourself and your background but don’t get impressed so easily, not everything in the word it’s going to be solved magically just because you’re one of the Lucifer’s child… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just a reminder there are a number of “Lucifers”, “Satans” and other spirits out there. I suggest looking into it further.

Zen

5 Likes

Yeah, maybe Moloch is not talking about about Lucifer the emperor, or Lucifer the Roman deity or Lucifer the Angelic being from the Judeo-Christian pantheon, maybe it’s Lucifer, the human son of a hardcore edgy fanboy that named his son like that cause it sounded cool :metal:

5 Likes

It could also be a literal interpretation by Moloch of light bearer. A light bearer in this case can range from anything from a lightworker to an angel to a solar deity.

Zen

5 Likes

See? That’s valuable data, OP.
I think that’s right! @anon90630295

2 Likes

Hello Crown,

I created a thread here for people to share their experiences and findings:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/incarnation-of-spirits/159935

Feel free to mention your experiences with Fae folk and your connections to them.

Zen

3 Likes

Don’t forget that Lucifer insert version here has many many child. Though mundane it may not be anything super exciting. I would definitely love to follow your story as you Follow up in this information OP. I don’t let anymore dismiss what you are finding on your path. You very much h could be a child of Lucifer, even if it is just following him in this life time. Best of luck to you in your path. Feel free to start a journal on this or post questions you have. We will try our best to answer it.

9 Likes

First of all I think its very cool that you learned that about yourself :slight_smile:

Second of all I dont think you SHOULD do anything about it, other than what you want to do. What I could imagine though is that you could become close to Lucifer real quick because of being his child.

1 Like

I agree with @Crown that you might want to start a journal, and document your experiences there. :slight_smile: Having a journal is a good way to track your progress. Other people can read and comment on it, and learn from it, but it’s also not an open discussion thread – in the sense that it’s kind of an unspoken rule that we generally don’t challenge peoples’ thoughts/experiences/UPG in their own journal. If you post in the public forum it’s an invitation for commentary/discussion/disagreement, but your journal is your own thread where you can say whatever you want, and the mods shouldn’t have a problem if you ask them to remove disruptive comments from other people.

That said – on the other hand, I personally am results focused, and I think that pedigree != results. Having Lucifer as someone close to you, in a father/patron capacity, could be beneficial for your spiritual development if you develop a close relationship with him (the same way that I have a handful of spirits I am close with and I talk to them for comfort or just ask them for random stuff outside of their given specialities, or whatever). In 3D world terms though, it doesn’t instantly mean that all your rituals will be 100% successful or that you’ll be able to fly or shoot lightning from your fingertips, simply because a spirit acknowledged that you have an established relationship with Lucifer. :wink: Still gotta do the work.

7 Likes

First of all, I apologize to everyone. Even though I can’t express myself very well. After Moloch’s answer, it never occurred to me to feel superior, to have silly thoughts, or to be superior because I thought I was a Lucifer child. Because I’ve been a researcher here for about 6-7 months. I have been doing research as a Demonologist for 1 year. I’ve seen people here raise these kinds of issues many times. It’s my first time working with a spirit in a long time and I didn’t know what to do with this excitement, and learning about something like this with such excitement frankly excites one for no reason. But ever since I heard this, it never occurred to me that I would be a special person or have a special personality.

I think the biggest reason I’m excited is because I like Lucifer more. Lucifer is one of the most valuable assets in my research. however, it is unreasonably gratifying to hear such a thing.

I have almost no experience, I started working with the new spirit and I believe that I will improve thanks to such mistakes.

I think there was a little discussion here, sorry about that. I’ll do what a few people here have said and create a log to see the results.

After the excitement has passed, I realize that this question is also stupid.

Sorry again everyone.

8 Likes

There are very few stupid questions. Dont worry, Im fairly confident that you haven’t offended anyone as well. It’s always good to ask for advice from respectable sources. As long as you are willing to take advice and put in the effort you will always be welcome here. If you have any other questions please ask, it’s much better to do that than to make a mistake and regret it later. Especially when it comes to magic seeing as it can be dangerous and fuck your life up pretty easily if you just do things without thinking or planning.

3 Likes

Again I apologize If I came across in a way that made you feel as though I was upset or offended. I was not either of those things.

2 Likes

Don’t apologise, mate :smiley: you’ve nothing to apologise for. You’re on the right track, just keep going. :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Thank you very much for your help, understanding and advice

Yes, I can understand that a little bit. Also, thank you for this informationn

1 Like

Tbh I dont see a reason why youd have to apologize. I for one didnt get the sense that you were in over you head and making wild claims or whatnot.
Enjoy the information Moloch gave you and enjoy the excitement!

4 Likes

I feel like I’m one of his sisters i know its strange to feel that so you’re not alone. He loves gold i always offer him during rituals he loves when I burn patchouli and i hear him whisper sometimes connecting with him… feeling a certain way for you has meaning if you feel him guiding you he is definitely a powerful spirit.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have claimed on this very forum that Azazel and Ereshkigal are my sires. As pointed out, it makes no difference to my human path, it’s just an interesting snippet about my origin that matters only to me, and I haven’t figured out what it means to me just yet. :slight_smile: It might be more like an energy alignment than a case of making me the was humans think of that.

Bottom line, you’re aware you are a higher being incarnate as a human, and I think that is important and from here you make your own path. Being human is in a way very freeing, I think, cut off from galactic control. Any prior affiliations and loyalties become optional under the law of free will. Not that breaking any spiritual covenants doesn’t have consequences, but you are not bound. For some of us, free will and having the opportunity to use it might be the point.

Btw I barely talk to them: Just as humans do, I left “home” at some point, I made my own life a very long time ago. I do not consider myself a “child” of any kind, I would consider that as putting myself down and I won’t do that. Also, remember these entities create billions of others, being one of billions isn’t such a big deal, you have no responsibilities to any but yourself, there’s nothing you have to do, especially now you are human.

You got this third hand from Moloch… I would ask Lucifer directly if it’s true, now.

Don’t forget we have a thread where you can request scans if this type if you’re interested and if anyone is around to pick it up::smiley:

4 Likes