I think I'm lucifer's child

Again I apologize If I came across in a way that made you feel as though I was upset or offended. I was not either of those things.

2 Likes

Don’t apologise, mate :smiley: you’ve nothing to apologise for. You’re on the right track, just keep going. :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Thank you very much for your help, understanding and advice

Yes, I can understand that a little bit. Also, thank you for this informationn

1 Like

Tbh I dont see a reason why youd have to apologize. I for one didnt get the sense that you were in over you head and making wild claims or whatnot.
Enjoy the information Moloch gave you and enjoy the excitement!

4 Likes

I feel like I’m one of his sisters i know its strange to feel that so you’re not alone. He loves gold i always offer him during rituals he loves when I burn patchouli and i hear him whisper sometimes connecting with him… feeling a certain way for you has meaning if you feel him guiding you he is definitely a powerful spirit.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have claimed on this very forum that Azazel and Ereshkigal are my sires. As pointed out, it makes no difference to my human path, it’s just an interesting snippet about my origin that matters only to me, and I haven’t figured out what it means to me just yet. :slight_smile: It might be more like an energy alignment than a case of making me the was humans think of that.

Bottom line, you’re aware you are a higher being incarnate as a human, and I think that is important and from here you make your own path. Being human is in a way very freeing, I think, cut off from galactic control. Any prior affiliations and loyalties become optional under the law of free will. Not that breaking any spiritual covenants doesn’t have consequences, but you are not bound. For some of us, free will and having the opportunity to use it might be the point.

Btw I barely talk to them: Just as humans do, I left “home” at some point, I made my own life a very long time ago. I do not consider myself a “child” of any kind, I would consider that as putting myself down and I won’t do that. Also, remember these entities create billions of others, being one of billions isn’t such a big deal, you have no responsibilities to any but yourself, there’s nothing you have to do, especially now you are human.

You got this third hand from Moloch… I would ask Lucifer directly if it’s true, now.

Don’t forget we have a thread where you can request scans if this type if you’re interested and if anyone is around to pick it up::smiley:

4 Likes

I agree. No apologies needed. Do not apologize if you don’t do anything wrong or did not hurt people. Just a tip

2 Likes

I really understood it so well that it seems commonplace now. As a result nothing will change in my life

I don’t want to confirm right now. My current goal is to work with Moloch, but I will work with Lucifer in the future.

lol i took note of this thx

I know I’m thanking you a lot here, but you’ve been more helpful and supportive than I thought, thank you to each and every one of you.

5 Likes

That’s ‘rare’ and interesting, I mean, the part where you said that is like putting yourself down.

1 Like

Well there is different types of “children” to spirits. Some may see you or have a fatherly type relationship with you or you could have a piece of their energy in you from a time in the past that made you basically like their child or you could be one of many children that was created. They do get around you know :relieved:

But honestly if this info is true to any point I find it interesting. Yes it doesn’t make you any better then anyone els. You get trials and tests like everyone els or maybe more or harder ones (like you see in the Greek mythos). But at the same moment it’s something to cherish and be grateful for. Hell if I had a father like that I be lighting a candle and give him something special on Father’s Day as a thank you (not saying to ignore your human family by any means!)

But I get that you need to test this info first and possibly multiple times to see if it’s true. It’s easy so easy to get somethings misunderstood especially with titles like child because that could mean something els entirely! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I mean, it’s allowing yourself to be patronized, in the literal meaning of the term. That may or may not be how the OP sees it, as he applied the term to himself… it’s why I avoid it.

Lineage is one thing, calling yourself a “child” is a step into seeing yourself as descended from, beholden to, or lesser than an “adult” (which is not you) that is over you. You’re not a child. To me it’s the same as people with really self effacing usernames, words have power and you can curse yourself with them by accident.

It’s also confusing in comparison to human biology, which it’s not related to. This is why prefer to I use the terms Sire and Progeny. I have one Dad in this life, and one Sire, and they are not the same.

4 Likes

What kind of test?

Asking 3rd parties without telling them beforehand is the best way to test it. If 5 people that do not know each other say the same thing. Then something is there.

Zen

2 Likes

I can kind of see where youre coming from but I never viewed it this way. I feel like being one of Lucifers is more empowering than anything.

The only point where I kind of agree is this:

However I would argue that yes he is over me. He has mastered all the stuff Im trying to learn, so in that sense I am childlike and I frankly dont think there is anything negative about that.

Im also curious about how you view the term Sire, because TO ME it falls even more in the “beholden to” category than being someones child so Im curious about that. If you feel its too derailing and want to discuss it we could go to DMs ofc.

2 Likes

There are multiple meanings in English, I mean not the medieval knights version, where “Sir” comes from, but in the sense of “originator”… “sire” with a lowercase s.

I also use “dam” as the female version, which is not “Dame”.

Not the sire and dam of this human, the ones that pooled energy to create my spirits as an individual, discarnate being. The same way we make servitors, and that’s exactly what I was to start with. This is, I think, how legions are made.

2 Likes

Assuming you are certain it was Moloch and not an imposter, which is one kind of test on info, you would have to ask Lucifer himself. But you already said you don’t want to do that right now, so you might just want to carry on the conversation. Ask him how he knows, wheat else he remembers etc. :person_shrugging:

If he came back with a “not me”, then I rather like @anon90630295’s point, that there are many promethean (light bringer) figures with that luciferian energy than Lucifer, or, Lucifer has many masks you could say. Azazel is one of them.
Might need more investigation to refine the details, or might mean more like, this is your alignment, your energy is luciferian also, type of thing.

1 Like

I think I will ask Lucifer about these with the pendulum today and try to confirm it.

Because 1-2 hours ago someone wrote a long text message here but deleted it back. After that message, I was seriously confused and my interest increased even more.

I don’t know if I’m disrespecting Moloch but I’m going to invoke Lucifer today

I will write here again after my communication for you to comment.

I removed it as it was all about themseleves and their UPG of Lucifer, and off topic as far as being the progeny of a known entity goes.

The claim that a) you are larping when you clearly are simply trying to understand your UPG (unverified personal gnosis) in favour of their equally unverified personal gnosis, and
b) claim that you should work with them instead of trusting yourself is not what we do here.

This forum is about empowering you to learn and do your own inner work, we certainly don’t need any gurus undermining our member’s confidence. :slight_smile: Anyone that says you need them to learn about yourself should be viewed as larping themselves. You simply don’t. Half the info poste was other people’s youtube videos and you can and should find that for yourself on your journey, you will be guided to what is right for you by your spirit contacts.

You don’t need any of that, you only need yourself. You’re already having good conversations with Moloch, so you’re in a good position to get your own truth directly from the spirits. That’s huge, and more valuable than random opinions on the internet. :+1: You’re prepared to put the work in, and you have contact, you’re golden.

I think it’s fine, but you can always ask him :slight_smile: You could also bring both into the conversation at once. I’ve not done that myself with these two entities specifically, but I’ve not heard of them having any issues between them. Mutual respect seems to be the order of the day between what I call the luciferian minded entities, which fits the philosophy of freedom.

Best of luck! I hope you find what you seek :slight_smile:

7 Likes

With that definition it makes a lot more sense. Thanks for explaining.

1 Like

so you the baby morningstar.

1 Like