I think I saw Lucifer today

Maybe he did in the past, he doesn’t anymore though lol

1 Like

If he ever did then it was a massive fluctuation. Before Judaism became monotheistic, they were worshiping other Gods alongside him and practicing magick and divination, after it became monotheistic many were still worshiping other Gods and practicing magick and divination, and afterwards it was still the same up until today.

It was not too uncommon for Pagan religions who encountered Christianity to also include it’s deities into their pantheon. Like when the Germanic Pagans encountered the Christians they added Jesus as a deity as well for a while without issue, and in the Galdrabók they speak of Jesus and Satan living with Odin in Valhalla in complete harmony lol

4 Likes

I agree. Moreover, a number of myths from the Old Testament are very much in common with the legends of Ancient Sumer (in particular, the legend of the Flood, Paradise and some others). The ancient Jews themselves initially had polytheism, and Yahweh only later became first the main god, and then there was an evolution towards the formation of monotheism.

2 Likes

In the book of Job, Satan was in heaven :joy: :joy: :joy: you know, when he made a bet with the god of the old testament :joy:

1 Like

The reason I have such hatred is the religion basically destroyed mine and my families life and I wasted half of my life in fear and ignorance about demons. I get super hostile. Whenever I see anything about the bible or YHWH I feel complete rage and a burning sensation inside I just want to explode.

1 Like

And theres nothing wrong with that, but many things are not as they are written in that book, least not anymore, I ve worked with Archangels, Jesus, Yahweh and many others, they were all chill, and i believe Lucifer to be real close to me

2 Likes

however, just a personal opinion, it helps if you overcome that tbh

Even in that instance, there was a lot of speculation of who ‘Satan’ was in the Book of Job, because in that period of time ‘Satan’ was not a being to the Jews. The being in there is also working with YHWH. Some say it’s the “Angel of the Lord” mentioned elsewhere.

I think I understand where you’re coming from, I used to have a similar view and hatred long ago. I just bring up those points as I think it would be better if there wasn’t such conflict between people, and it rarely brings any progress or anything meaningful you know? But, many mainstream Christians will say that Demons are pure evil and malevolent, yet you’ve worked with them and know how false their view is. Perhaps it is similar with YHWH? With dogma, things are rarely as they seem. And it is so with YHWH in my personal experience, and in the experience of @MagickVigilante. Perhaps you’d be willing to be more open to the idea?

3 Likes

I completely second your point @Dankquanicus

Also in the words that Lucifer told me over something else @Heathen1:

“I understand.”

3 Likes

I think most people can agree that being force fed religious beliefs in any form has strengthened the rebellion, we’ve all seen for ourselves the double sided coin of religion and the belief systems there in which for the most part are put in place to control and force conformity. It’s all down to interpretation and operating under the umbrella of religious belief for good or bad. There are good people out there in all walks of life and religions, i respect that people can think or believe what they want as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else. I don’t want religion in my life because I was force fed it at school and it created guilt and self doubt about any behaviours which didn’t conform to its limitations I will not conform, I am me, I do not need a book to tell me what I should or shouldn’t be! However, I take note of the fact that is was a starting point that led me to the journey of self discovery on the LHP.

I don’t argue with people over it as everyone has different views some of which I don’t care for but it’s their problem if they want to be sheeple. The path that has been taken so many of us on the LHP has led to liberation spiritually and mentally. Part of the liberation is being free of the hatred for being suppressed for all those years. Dispensing with head fuck thats shackled so many. I as you all are your own god, we bare allegiance to the Demonic it’s like having friends in higher places to enhance our being as a whole but we don’t have to be ruled by it. Else what’s the point of being freed in first place? Sorry total tangent but hey ho!

As for the original question I don’t know if it’s the current world issues and/or people are doingdoing more to incite spiritual activity, or maybe iit just me but I feel the energies are high at the minute. I’ve had lots of stuff happen lately, visions and phenomena that didn’t happen so regularly or without going through rituals, meditation or chanting etc so it’s possible that you had a sign. It’s strange as I’ve had biblical references while in dream state again and as I’ve said I’m not into the bible, I’ve not read it cover to cover and the references are synonymous with me personally and all relating to Belial. I don’t know how far along your journey that you are but I can say if your just starting out often you feel the need for physical proof of whichever entity your trying to channel or invoke, something to make you sure of your own mind. I’ve been in that position where I’ve doubted what I’ve seen, shit I still do in fact I pm’d a friend earlier with stuff I’ve been experiencing in a moment of insecurity even though I know in my heart and soul that what I’m seeing doesn’t need medication lol :joy: so only you know what you saw and the feeling you got when it happened.

and some can still be their own god while working with many other energies

I don’t doubt it. I can only really speak from experience and that of my own associates. I only work with Demons, I don’t have anything to do with Angels , Elementals etc etc at the moment, that’s not to say I may or may not work with them at some point in the future. I never rule anything out as I’m always open to new things, I love no limitations! :blush:

1 Like

at first … no one could say that is lucifer or satan.
both cannot be summoned.
else in certain conditions.
what you saw … that means it’s a spirit of fire.
and you saw what’s called an empty way …
but it’s not empty.
you saw a demon king … with his demons in hand … more like a servants.
we can say it’s lucifer … but if that was true …
you’re on the edge :slight_smile:
as i said … the true lucifer … cannot be summoned …
if you worship him you cant summon him … there’s a small details on summoning him but it’s really very very hard … summoning an entity that challenged a God isn’t a very good idea … and if he came by himself that means that you’re a treasure …
to be sure what you’re dealing with … just ask the spirit …
next time you see those flashes ask it to identify it self …
otherwise your wasting your time thinking about who the spirit really are.
it might be lucifer … it might be satan … it might be belzebuth … it migh be leviathan.
it might be any spirit ! just ask it.
and you shall receive the answer :slight_smile:
Cheers…

Thank you all for being understanding

5 Likes