I think I saw Lucifer today

You have a point, but in my opinion your anger is directed towards the monotheistic religion, not the old tales themselves (and YHWH).

Your comparison is bad by the way, because 2 of the 3 bible verses you mentioned are from the books of Moses, who was…a jew!
Not going to discuss further about jews and Hitler here by the way.

Also, before you continue your rage and post more videos, read my posts carefully please. I’m not a christian, I don’t follow the bible, I’m not trying to convert you or anything.

2 Likes

He’s so far down the indoctrination hole he doesn’t even see it maybe

1 Like

The book of Enoch says Azazel is suppose to be bound until the end of the world. Another MYTH.

Yeah no, it said that they had to pay for their karma in Tartarus, which they probably already did

1 Like

And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. 5. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there >FOREVER<, and cover his face that he may not see light. 6. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire.

1 Like

Forever? He was in my room last night

You’re still acting like a dumbass, read between the lines and don’t take the Bible literally, but esoterically, and Yes, Raphael and Azazel have a history, but things are good now

What are you trying to prove here? That it is all bullshit?
But you still believe all the rest that is said about Azazel in that book, aren’t you? Quite funny.

Well, only if you believe all spirits are best friends.

2 Likes

First of all, the Bible (the Old Testament in particular) reflected the way of life of the Hebrew people and their worldview in certain life positions (therefore, their worldview in certain positions is not applicable to our life). But, at the same time, it is a valuable historical source that influenced the formation of many cultures and peoples - this is a fact. It can be condemned, refuted, but its significance as a ideological and spiritual source for many generations cannot be taken away.

3 Likes

Well no I don’t, but Velenos once said that there’s a peace treaty of sorts between heaven and hell.

I actually remember Michael telling me that Lucifer had no issues with me working with Psalms, as he wants me to grow, that and he said he would put his beef aside with the God of the old testament if it meant working together to help me, and I think the same is true for Azazel and Raphael, though I could be wrong

1 Like

That has nothing to do with all entities being good with each other…

1 Like

Well if there’s a peace treaty…

But my point was also that they may work together to help the practicioner if it’s needed

I never said all entities are good to each other, but that there may be a treaty that avoids war

1 Like

They don’t always do so. I am currently in a weird mediation position between two spirits where one strictly refuses to work with the other although I need them both on the job.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not at war with humanity but I still wouldn’t work together with anyone and everyone.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I had assumed they would, guess I was wrong, maybe it’s just Lucifer’s patience and my relationship with him

I have meditated and asked and I don’t know for sure but I do agree with the peace treaty. I have always lived by the idea that Jehovah is an unjust God. That would make Lucifer A just God. I believe that if we so not believe we are doing anything wrong then we are not doing anything wrong. Obviously that only goes to A certain extent but things like working with light workers and angels. If you believe that Lucifer intended for you to have light in your life then you probably were. Everyone’s journey is different and not everything should be taken literally, just as nothing should be completely disregarded

2 Likes

Well, Azazel, similarly to Satan, was not believed to have been a person until after Judaism became influenced by Roman Paganism. ‘Satan’ was not a name, in Hebrew it is a word that various beings are referred to, and does not necessarily mean they are against YHWH either. In 1 Samuel 29:4 the word ‘Satan’ is used to refer to a human being. The word only became a name after the Roman Pagan influence, then in the NT it is used as a name. Similarly, there is no concept of a ‘Demon’ in the Old Testament, the word itself is Greek, and the concept itself also only appears amongst the Jews after a mistranslation of the Old Testament into Greek when they wrote the Greek Septuagint (Which purposefully had many Roman Pagan influences and was made the main text of Judaism after they were conquered by the Romans and many Jews called for a Roman Pagan reformation of the religion). So there’s massive confusion and inconsistency between the texts of the bible, especially between the Old Testament and the New Testament (Which also differs between various Christian groups). Doesn’t seem like there is much ‘divine intervention’ in the writing of the bible here. In Paganism, inconsistency like this is usually not an issue, but when the Jews and Christians tried to make their religion an ‘organized religion’ that’s when all manner of issues rose up. Prior to the Babylonian Exile, there was virtually no monotheism among the Jews and YHWH was worshiped among other deities just fine.

And that brings up another issue, because the Torah was not written by Moses, it was written over 1000 years after the time he supposedly lived (And there is speculation that the figure of Moses himself was just a re-branded version of a particular Akkadian legend. They were instead written by a bunch of authors who are anonymous. It’s even the same for the New Testament, it seems none of the works were written by the people it claims to have been written by, and do note that none of these texts were even found as ‘one perfectly preserved book’, it was just a bunch of fragments of various different manuscripts that had to be pieced together by Christians.

So, in any case, experience beats dogma. Many people work with YHWH while doing magick, divination, and worshiping other Gods and there is absolutely no conflict. Doesn’t seem like he cares too much about it.

6 Likes

Yeah well that is exactly what I said.

3 Likes

Except there are things that you have to take literally, like the truth, and to know the truth, one must approach without bias, something that many don’t tend to do