I think I saw Lucifer today

I have been getting many signs from Lucifer lately. In the bible Satan is a term used to describe an adversary, which Lucifer was. He was also an angel of light, or at least described as one. Jesus said he saw Satan fall from heaven like a flash of lightning. Me and my fiance have been seeing lightning flashes for months and I thought it was Michael until this week when I finally read into the bible again. I ordered a Lucifer lapel pin for my suits and it got here today and I was wearing it today and I saw an old man cross the street dressed as nicely as I was. (I dress in 1800s funeral attire) black wide brim hat, 3 piece dark gray or black suit. I saw an old man, wearing a nice leather brown cowboy hat that matched his leather shoes, a black over coat, and a black suit. Could it have been A sign?

The bible is a myth. Lucifer is a great teach not an adversary. You are mixing up Satan and Lucifer. Which are 2 seperate beings.

2 Likes

The Bible is not a myth dude, chill with the ignorance of Anti Christian Abrahamic feels

Would you explain about it

Satan and Lucifer have different energies, Lucifer is the Lord of Hell, Satan is another infernal king

1 Like

The bible is bullshit. Why don’t you ask Azazel about it. :wink:

It’s not bullshit.
But the books contained in the bible are a mix of fragments of history, myths, poetry and tales. A lot was removed and even more was lost in translation.
You cannot take “the fall” literally, as much as you can’t live like the bible tells you, because it’s contradicting itself.
That does not mean it’s bullshit, since not everything is wrong, and a lot can be learned from its tales.

7 Likes

Doesn’t Lucifer translate literally to “daystar” though? So wouldn’t it make sense if he fell like lightning?

Also I know Satan and Lucifer are different beings. That’s why I pointed this out

Nope. Lucifer translates as the Light Bringer. And the morning star is mainly associated with the Roman god Lucifer.

As for your original question, I think it’s a bit difficult to say if it was a sign or not, especially from the side point of view.
I personally always question things and spirits and I won’t let the matter go until I am 100% sure. If you have doubts, why don’t you try asking Lucifer for a clear sign that you will be able to recognize? Always works in my experience.

3 Likes

Why should anyone care and what does this have to do with magick?

1 Like

Yea myths and tales = bullshit
Lol

Well uhm, they contain magick?
You’re very free to not care, and you’re free to call it bullshit, I’m just stating why it’s not “bullshit”, and I’m free to do that, too. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Exodus 22:18 “You shall not permit a sorceress to live.“

Leviticus 19:31 “ Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.”

Revelation 21:8
“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

The fact that you try and justify this book is disgusting. I have read it 3 times cover to cover in my life time. Nothing good in it.

3 Likes

You don’t need to show me these lines, I’m very much aware of them. I’m not a christian, and like I said myself:

It is contradicting itself.

I’m not disgusting, the difference between you and me is that I don’t think in black and white.
I can criticise the book without calling it bullshit, and I can still acknowledge that it contains useful information, and the psalms for example have helped me alot in hard times.

4 Likes

Ok you sound like a child angry at Yahweh lmao, and if Azazel told you it’s bullshit, he pretty much told you what you wanted to hear, I’ve worked with Psalms, they worked perfectly for me, stop being a child

3 Likes

Why wouldnt I be angry at a book that says I should be put to death?

That’s like somebody telling a Jew your mad at Hitler because he doesn’t like mein kamphf. Well the book says YOU NEED TO DIE

1 Like

Yea totally not mad at YHWH when it says I need to be stoned with stones and then burn for all eternity nice logic there

Wake the fuck up and realise that there’s no being that is innately good, and that the Bible is a compendium of books, from the past, things were different back then, Azazel and the watchers went against the rules back then too and caused mayhem and havoc by mating with humans and teaching them sorcery, you see me going off on Azazel?

2 Likes