I think i just mastered a new kind of magick I have been researching

Nope!

i think im going to keep get these wrong cause im listing to furfur well im not using my normal scrying tool either so that maybe it

2 Likes

Aw its ok :slight_smile:

still it help though

1 Like

try this one. Where is my pendulum?

my daughter had it lol

O_O how?

idk she something else that one the other just found my candy stash

so it seem as tho everytime i do this my head hurts and feel slighly sick

it was comfirmed that you did indeed lose it at a club and some one else picked it up but is not using it it was thrown away also you wont be getting it back due to it being destroyed
sorry

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification.

You said your head hurt’s when performing the magick?
Have you considered balancing it out to the crown chakra, above your head?
you should at least do some grounding exercise when finished with a session,
before going to regular rest.
Get some regular earth beneath you if possible (not rocks, or floor, real earthground),
and stand / sit on it dropping as much of you below earth level as possible,
growing into the earth and holding the Energy there for a few minutes.
Then, pull it back into you,
and get your rest / sleep.

Sincerely,

„’Berioth

2 Likes

as far as the question about your father there are too many places that keep swinging to as if he is or was there like the hospital for instance i dont have a general idea of where you are or a map to see but it swings then it stops and then swings then stops as if it doesnt have a definitive answer

i havent done this at all again im still new and trying to find new ways of stregthening my powers i wanted to learn this kind because i have kids and if by chance something happens i can find them regardless too late or not plus to teach it as well i also lose things alot so yeah thats the other reason lol

1 Like

It’s a shame tho.
It was really a beautiful perfect piece of art,
the wood had leveled out while casting it,
and became a perfect hand fit.
It looked like a big Black finger.

Well, not it’s gone, and it has barely ever been used.

At least i know.

Thank you, Cherelle.

My mum used to do something like in the e.t. movie, where she curled her index finger and kind of tuned into a spiral seurching down what she was looking for.

So there’s definately ways to do this and work with it.
Again, Energy shouldn’t be an issue for you at the moment,
as i’ve sendt you quite a bit to fuel you for a while.

Grounding (as described) is highly suggested tho.

Even easier, if you happen to have a room-plant around, try to take the Astral head into your hands, away from your physical body and “bathe” it into the Plant’s earth.

Can be done quicker and adresses more specifically your overused Agjna Chakra / Head.

Sin,

„’B

1 Like

furfur told me to tell you

“find a broken branch from the tree of the fallen the wood is tainted stained red carve it into your will and he will give it emense powew once its complete.”

1 Like

Aww, how sweet, he want’s to make up for it being lost without chance of getting back!
Thank you Furfur.

I actually adressed furfur directly becouse you’ve been joking around and also becouse i wanted to be sure that you don’t freak out when you get the Energy Rush from me coming in.

Thanks, both of you.

Usually i have some pictures of magickal items before loosing them,
which makes it a lot more easier to rebuilt.
But with those magick wands, they’re so specific

I mean, how often do you randomly meet a brench in the open free wilderness, which has been damaged exactly the way another magican explained for you to be used for Wandmaking?
out of 5-10 brenches i had collected, just one was resulting in the Wand.^^

On the other hand, it really prooves Natures and Spirit’s invention for us to get these specific pieces.

Sin,

„’B

1 Like

im a bit of a joker not the card or pun intended i do it to lighten the mood cause i know how t feels to lose thing it sux and when it has sentimental value it hurts so im glad i can make those around me laugh and smile

1 Like

Cute.
Much apriciated.

Sin,

„’B

1 Like

thank you this is a really good experience for me since its new and even so thanks to sending me energy my head stopped hurting as to what the hell is a tree of the fallen?

2 Likes

Thank k you so much for your help with Lowry xx

2 Likes

no problem ill pm you right now

3 Likes