I think i just mastered a new kind of magick I have been researching

locator scrying magic im very excted i mean i had help of master furfur but its still something
now i can help locate things anyone else wanna try
well give me time im not trying to die of drained energy but im accepting request just to test this out a bit more

added note: maybe not at this very moment i feel like imma be sick i may have just used too much energy

12 Likes

Meee :innocent::innocent:

1 Like

Hmmmm.

Ok I got it. I havenā€™t lost anything but here goes. Can you locate where I am right now in my house. Also see whatā€™s around me :heart:ļø

1 Like

ā€¦easy

1 Like

Weā€™ll seešŸ˜˜

This would be an interesting confirmation of powers.

2 Likes

well it dont work like that but furfur said your in your bed room he also said you where in your living room

2 Likes

Grrrr furfur no fair. Ok where are my glasses.

2 Likes

locator magi is like if you pet or something is missing outside of the house hold you can locate smaller objects inside the house with a lay out of your house

2 Likes

they are in your living room

Wrong lol. :heart:ļø :kissing_heart:

ok Ill try again unless you have a glass in your living room it kinda counts lol

1 Like

No it doesnā€™t :joy::joy:

it so does lmao

im still working on smaller objects

1 Like

Lol

Iā€™ve lost my sorcererā€™s wand which i had processed according to the guidelines from Kurtis Joseph.
Itā€™s an Ahrimanian Wand, completely black, made from Lightning burned Wood.
I know that iā€™ve lost it when i went to a club inside the local District of my town.
Iā€™ve lately thinking about missing it / wanting it back,
so i take this as a coincidence.
If you need any further details, iā€™ll try to help as far as i can get.

However, i donā€™t just need the position,
but also if someone else has accessed itā€™s power / used it.
Since itā€™s a potent tool,
and back then i kind of assumed it might have left me after itā€™s creation to be used by someone else.

However, thatā€™s just my mind considering alternative routes it may have taken.

Soā€¦

If you really developed that skill,
Itā€™d be interesting for me to get your help,
in retrieving it.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berion

4 Likes

deja vu huhā€¦ cā€™est la vie

1 Like

why you say that

1 Like