I think i have a parasite

Good. I had a question because I was curious, did you do something to attract the goblin magically? Or do you live near forest and nature? Did you go to a forest or nature recently?

1 Like

I don’t live or go to forests or nature in general i live in a city. And about the other thing i am not really sure but i think its because i used an app called necrophonic 2 months ago and after about 1 minute of use an image of something that looked like a small child sitting right next to me flashed through my mind. The next morning a family member got a high fever out of nowhere then he didn’t respond when anyone talked to him and his face was full of foam.
That caused me some trauma and lately even tho its been 2 months my body was shaking and i was feeling drained

1 Like

After it manifested what it wanted the atmosphere felt like death and i couldn’t stand anywhere near the hall or the rooms for a whole day without getting a headache.

1 Like

Ahh ok, because of an app then. Just be careful where you look magickally.

But you feel better now?

1 Like

Ohh and forgot since then i have been feeling a little pain in random times.

Charge this and hang it up in your house:

5 Likes

Its weird i feel like i regained something but can’t explain it with words, also most of the stress is gone.

1 Like

It was just a goblin, not a big deal :slight_smile:

Again, thanks for the help.

1 Like

I will be sure to do it when i calm down. Thanks

1 Like

nice post, thank you for sharing

1 Like

Welcome, you need to make an introduction as per the rules

1 Like

Tried to give as much info as possible in case it happens to someone else too.

Ohh and forgot to mention i am doing the lbrp daily and it didn’t bring any relief tbh.

2 Likes

Welcome @devijohn321 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Just be more careful who you invite next time, try working with more well known entities, I personally like Jesus Christ

1 Like

Isn’t the goblin going to come back though? I will banish and ward to stay protected.

I don’t think so, I told him to stop harassing random people, if he does, I’ll be a little pissed

1 Like

Okay thanks it was what caused me depression, it was difficult to contact spirits because of him and wouldn’t let me heal.

I think the main thing here is you used an app that kinda gave it a gateway.

Just like ouija boards, you need to be sure to close the session and tell whatever showed up NOT to attach itself to you, follow you, etc…(and to LEAVE)

Exercising precaution before using something like that is also important (calling on a protective spirit, guardian, what have you).

2 Likes