Belial and The Dogma of Resistance

Lol @Micah . Pretty much.

1 Like

I freaking love that!

1 Like

I don’t know what Belial was trying to get through EAs head so this wasn’t like a channelling that some do on here. Just so everyone knows.

1 Like

Bingo. :+1:

2 Likes

Yay! People get me :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@Raven_Maleficus I think these fit pretty well together actually. : / Especially in the context of political movement.

A message from belial

Cool song regardless.

1 Like

Agreed. I’ve started to get to the bottom of belials rampage for lack of a better word

1 Like

Good :+1: .

He’s quite a character.

It’s an ego thing.

1 Like

Just quickly wanted to comment before I go that I’m going through the new Belial grimoire and a passage from it caught my eye with respect to your OP:

From Belial: Without a Master:

:clap: :+1:

Hail Belial! Hail ourselves! We bow to no master.

8 Likes

Indeed…

1 Like

Hail!

3 Likes

I should get my hands on that.

1 Like

The greatest resistance is no resistance at all. The Arrived Adept does not spend his life resisting the forces around him, but moves with a fullness of intent and without apology in the direction that he chooses, without consideration for what any person, or any god, or any demon says or does.

@Raven_Maleficus
That’s why you posted that gif when I put that thing about resistance fries.

IN a very strange way, towards the end of that day, before the whole thing about the song came up, I came to the conclusion that making true change for oneself is to let go of all your desire to resist, instead moving the currents around you to align with your true will and just letting go .

Thanks Belial. Even when I’m right, I’m still full of shit!

5 Likes

Im just gonna point this out belial is the demon of lawlessness one without a master. So to make a thread about this blunt fact is in my opinion both awesome and not. My two mi ds are fighting about it. Lmao

1 Like

I am a parent for the spirits after all. That was hakai ergokenisis. The manipulation of Destruction energy. He intends on destroying the parts of you that are useless.

2 Likes

You don’t need to fight. You can just BE. That’s true freedom.

Why are you telling me this

Why not?

It doesn’t have much to do with me?