I started learning how to use the Rider Whaite deck to do my own tarot readings

I have a question. I don’t have a spirit guide. My only ability is that at times I’m able to connect with the deceased. I don’t “see dead people” however. Anyways, I wonder if I should ask a certain entity or spirit to get the best results. Last night I did an 8 card pull for twin flame relationships. It really resonated. The night before, I did a 3 card timeline spread. They all seemed to indicate the number 1 - one week perhaps? Anyways, is this proof that I am “spiritually gifted”? Also, I feel like I should be asking “someone or something”. But I’m not sure who because I don’t have a spirit guide. Thank you.

1 Like

In 30 years I’ve never used spirit guides in connection with Tarot reading. :woman_shrugging: I don’t really know why this is a thing. I’m not asking them, I’m asking the cards. It’s the cards that know (technically it’s your subconscious that knows and you’re using the cards as a comms tool: no other entities need to be involved at all)

So if it’s working don’t fix it :slight_smile:

We all are, it’s a matter of practice. I recommend not getting too hung up on labels and just keep working on the skills. Results are where it’s at.

1 Like

You can ask your higher self to give you answers.

Also you can also ask any spirit to help you.
In the beginning of my reading journey i couldnt connect with the tarot cards. I felt Beezelbub was willing to offer me a hand with my divination skills.

I did some readings with his assistance and they were amazing. It is not really his thing divination but he was in the mood to do something different and i absolutely enjoyed our collaboration.

1 Like