I really want to sell my soul

How can I sell my soul?

You can’t really sell your soul. It is yours forever but you could sell yourself as a slave or something like that.

3 Likes

How are people selling their souls to Satan then? It is happening all the time.

Idk, I read that a woman sold her soul to Belial but never got what she wanted.

Welcome @DownwardSpiral It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I don’t have any experience in magick, I practice christianity and have been a christian for my whole life. But I want to sell my soul to Satan now. I don’t know what you mean by areas of interest.

What, do you want in return I can, link you up

1: You were told to click the big image that says CLICK HERE and properly introduce yourself in the correct place.

2: Areas of interest means what brings you to this forum and the study of magick? This is a place for serious practitioners, not trolls looking to get something for nothing.

7 Likes

And how old are you

There are rituals you can do to give you a lot of success in your field but the entity will take your life at an age bracket of 20s…prolly 21…or 23…get into YouTube and type “juice world ritual”

https://www.gentilenation.com/dedicate-your-soul-to-satan.html . This is one way

Sorry. I have done that now.

1 Like

I am 24. I don’t want fame or fortune. I just want to fix all my problems and live a better life.

Then you don’t need to sell yourself… Just practise magick

4 Likes

@DownwardSpiral so just to clarify, and I’m sure others will as well, selling your soul isnt really a thing. To achieve what youre seeking takes work and dedication towards magick as not only a practice but a full commitment unto changing your entire being and outlook on life. Magick can help, but its not a “I want blank, so here’s this thing that is utterly intangible and I’m not sure it does me any good, so you take it and give me what I want” its more making connections, with not only entities but with yourself.

5 Likes

But what I want to achieve is impossible without magic. I’m 24, dropped out of high school due to mental illness, (aspergers, adhd, depression, anxiety), and have never been able to hold down a job for more than a month. I’m half black and therefore it’s dangerous for me, being black and mentally ill in America, with the police brutality and all. I look and act too much like a weirdo. My life is going nowhere and at this point it seems like nothing’s gonna change at all. I tried self improvement, medication everything. At this point I’m not even sure if I’ll survive the corona virus because i live with my greedy parents who steal my benefit cheques so I have no money and can’t get a job. And I will have even less money when everything goes back to normal and they stop giving out the covid benefit bonuses. Honestly I believe that nothing short of magic can change the situation I’m in and I’m honestly ready to chip away my eternal soul just to be able to get rid of my mental illnesses and have a normal life like everyone else. This may sound desperate, but I want it to be as fast as possible too. Every day that goes by is another day of suffering so I want to get it over with quickly. Like in a week or so.

1 Like

OK breathe and relax…
YES MAGICK WILL change your life…
But it won’t do so in a week or so(now this is not bad news)…you will have to face yourself and this burden …your bad experiences are what resulted to this and of course it took time to manifest to this point…
Develop patience and rage… But direct this rage into spiritual research…
I want you to seek out Lucifer… Write down a letter to him just like you would to a, friend… With your intention and everything you have been through… Tell him you will work with him towards his goal and research about him… Ill look for a, video that’ll motivate you

4 Likes

Go to facebook and type infernal obelisk… Look for a, video named “why I chose, the left hand path and, black magick”…by c kendall

2 Likes

Can you spare $10? Pick up a copy of the book The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer or Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield on Amazon Kindle. The basic rituals in these two books are simple enough to do without requiring anything in the way of development of clairvoyance.

Work through whichever book you choose and ask for the things you want. No soul selling is required, and though it will take time, you can improve your life one step at a time.

7 Likes

I agree with DarkestKnight, some look to the extreme before looking at their other options and selling your soul doesn’t guarantee anything as many people don’t work their senses enough to even acknowledge the entity might deny their request.

4 Likes