I performed the intraquility spell

So I decided to do the Intraquility Spell 2 nights ago. I’m not going to divulge into as to why but I did it fully aware of the consequences. I’m new to casting but have always had a pull towards the spiritual, as if a calling of some sort. Anyway, after 3 weeks of true connecting with my target, literally overnight contact stopped. 3 days later, my casting begins. I bought a pink candle big enough to burn for 7 days that is rose scented. Bought 2 carrier oils, some essential coercive oil extracts and ginseng herb, pins, brown paper… the whole lot. I made my own intranquility oil with the addition of my own bodily fluids ( if you know what I mean). All i had was a picture of her, no personal items. I prayed over the oil and charged it, gave it purpose and annointed the candle. On her picture I wrote a petition and her name with my name written backwards over hers and annointed the picture with the oil. The brown paper, I wrote my petition and placed both under the annointed candle that I lit with a matchstick. After that, well I proceeded with the prayer of intranquility and focused as much as I could on her image. Fast forward to the next day, I got a lift to work in the morning in a taxi and the first thing I noticed was sinus medication. My target has sinus problems. Getting to work, a feather was on the ground inside the shop I work at. My target has a hobbie that involves feathers. A lady came to buy a few items and she had a similar tattoo on the same hand as my target. I have sporadic intense thoughts of her, like missing someone intensely and thoughts of intimacy. Both come and go and not constant. This morning, 2 feathers on the floor at work, one white and the other grey. I pray the prayer of intranquility once in the morning and once in the evening. The flame on the candle burns at height of about 3-4cm constantly and straight. This is the 7 day intraquility spell and 2 days in, I have seen signs which are unique. At times I also get the emotion of hope and joy followed by the intense thoughts of her.
Anyone have any feedback or similar experiences or even just a thought on the above?

6 Likes

Hi there.

i’ve worked the Intranquil Spirit spell a handful of times. They first time I did it I got very satisfying results. The target would literally complain to me on a daily basis about feeling ‘stuck, bound up and not able to move, without seeing me’. He once even said, completely out of the blue, to ‘release me’.

This coming from someone who knew nothing of my rituals nor my witch work. To him I just seemed like a colleague he’d once had a hook up with(also garnered through demonic work).

If my memory serves me correctly, I performed the entire ritual over 7 days, and then had hoodoo style novenas candles burning over an obsession jar night and day, but especially when I knew I was going to be seeing him.

6 Likes

No feedback as I’ve never performed an intranquil spirit spell myself, but sounds interesting, keep us updated.

Also – signs are always personal; anything that you interpret as a sign you should take as a sign. Belief becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and lends potency to workings. (Just my opinion obviously.) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience. As I’m new to this, I went with what felt right. In your opinion, do you think I have done the spell correctly? I don’t have the candle in a glass encasing as I couldn’t find one big enough. The carrier oils I used was Almond and Jojoba, other oils used were liqorice, ginseng herb, bergamot, some tobacco and body fluids. I couldn’t find calamus or verviter.

You don’t need to go overboard with the herbs in my opinion. Tobacco, bergamot and liquorice are all perfectly good by themselves for domination style work.

From a Hoodoo perspective, body fluids trumps all. Go with that.

2 Likes

@anon35165334 thank you for your insight and reply. I am most gracious and comforted.

1 Like

@Veil it was too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence seeing the sinus medication in a taxi and the feathers out of the blue. So yes, itgives me confidence that there are subtle signs relating to her.

1 Like

You’re most welcome!

Hmm this is how i would start
How To Make Hoodoo Spirit Powder - YouTube

get the spirit powder use it for the candle work.

I would watch this in regards to the intranq spell.

The Intranquil Spirit - YouTube

J

Why do I feel that I’ ve already rode that also those “Déjà -vu” just keep going on and on I swear lmao

But for previous similar work that I’ve read intranquil spells work but by abruptly making you overdose in their life, wich they’ll try to reject and it’ll get worse as they try to get away, because action cause reaction therefore they’ll feel even more of you by trying not etc…

If you tried it for romantic purpose I’ll have to say that I haven’t seen it work this way so far, it only put the target under some sort of pain and constrain along with a internal conflict. But if it’s your goal well it’ll be easy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Edit : But what do I know I think I missed something to understand the whole picture or I’m just lacking knowledge in that kind of magik

2 Likes

I’m just curious, where did you perform the actual ritual? Were you sure to cleanse & banish afterwards? You don’t need that type of energy lingering around.

As far as the ritual itself, I had the spell done previously & it didn’t end well. Hopefully yours will turn out better.

Good luck.

2 Likes

I think you would agree that hoodoo magick and similar current are make or break deal, if you ask for something you’re most probably to get it as you asked for it without any flower on the side, even demons seem more tactfull :joy:

You want love ? Don’t worry she/he’ll be obsessed and nothing less, everything that separate you or the target from your goal will be burnt to the ground even if you do not want it :face_with_head_bandage:

But I’m not sure of the goal of OP or if I understood the work currently going on

1 Like

Yeh lol … they say I use intranquil spirit coz I love him/her. They return more like a zombie having had their lives turned upside down - hardly love imo.

j

1 Like

I mean if you have a quick glance at Harry M Hyatt’s field notes from hoodoo workers he interviewed in the 30s, this type of work is much more common than the hearts and flowers variety of love spells.

Intranquil Spirit or Anima Sola is not meant to be a very pleasant working; you are commanding a spirit to make the target feel no rest nor respite until they throw themselves at your feet in complete and utter exhaustion.

At least that was my experience. The PGM has some interesting spells and rituals designed to make the target sleepless until they come to the magician in whatever state that may be. That isn’t meant to be an allegory; the are literally commanded to not be able to sleep a second until they come to you.

Similarly, in hoodoo, there are records of a Love Me or Die conjuration done with a simple jack ball. Again, most unpleasant. It forces the person to get so ill that they choose either to be nursed back to health by you, or reject you in favour of death.

I’d hazard a guess that people who employ Intranquil Spirit type spells don’t care how the target comes back…as long as they do. Preferably weak, whimpering and docile.

Just my own experiences with it

5 Likes

I did the IS as there are complications and did a divination which pointed towards the IS spell then follow up with a sweetener spell.

@QueenMustang I did the ritual myself. I have done cleansing on all occasions and no negative effects as of yet. May i ask what happened with yours?

1 Like

@bingohandjob it’s not that I love the person. The situation is rather complicated and strong. I did think about it for 3 days and then did a divination. For this case, the IS was best suited after which a sweetener spell will be done.

1 Like

Hope all goes well my man …! Im watching this thread with joy hoping for your regular reportage on what has happened.

J

I will update as time goes on. I know these things take time and did a divination this evening. The candle is burning a strong and sturdy flame, no soot or residue. The flame is however bright yellow which, to my understanding, means a strong force is behind the spell

1 Like

I’d rather not get into it here, but there’s a thread about intranquil spirits and my experience is noted there.

2 Likes