I performed the intraquility spell

Update for today. I am feeling slightly restless, little irritable with people and my target is on my mind more. It’s not overwhelming but I can feel it. Perhaps this is a manifestation of what she is starting to feel. At times I have the urge to make contact with my target, like it’s a nagging feeling but I am fighting it off. I’m not angry just little restless

1 Like

Looks like it’s working… Keep us posted!

1 Like

I believe it is. I’m about to do the ritual again, it’s day 3 and night 4 into the casting. Today was all about the feelings as mentioned before. Few signs as well. The last message I sent my target was about me sending her a sterling silver feather charm bracelet. A lady walked into my work wearing a sterling silver charm bracelet and never seen this lady in my shop before. My target lives in a different district from me and on my way home, 5 vehicles with registration plates from her district drove past me, 2 from the exact town she lives in which is 3hrs drive away. The flame burning from the candle is still strong, sturdy and bright. So yes, I fully believe it is working and starting to manifest in it’s own time.

3 Likes

The other thing I forgot to mention, when contact stopped overnight, I deleted her number and media from whatsapp. This morning i had a nagging feeling to look at the photos on my phone and one photo I swore was deleted appeared in my gallery. It’s a picture of a dreamcatcher she made that I loved and she was going to give to me as a gift.

So last night after the ritual my phone rings from a number I don’t recognise. I answered and heard a lot of static noise then I could hear a female voice talking to a male. As if the conversation between them were over a phone, like cross lines. She was saying something about their relationship being toxic and going.nowhere then a really strange noise. I kept saying hello and there was no answer. That has never happened to me in the 20yrs I have had a phone. This morning a stranger started talking.to me.about his visit last weekend to the exact mall that my target frequents. He said the malls name. Today 4 times I saw vehicles with her districts registration plates again, 1 was the same colour and brand of vehicle that she drives. A man came into the shop and first thing I notice was a native American chief tattoo with feathers and my target makes dreamcatchers! I feel a lot calmer today. Other thing is, my candle has been burning for 5 nights now and about a quarter of it left but there is no sign of melted wax anywhere?!? Like it’s just vanished. Any ideas or comments on that?

4 Likes

I think I can safely tell you that almost no one if not everyone at all has ever experienced that
That’s some really really original event

2 Likes

Seems like it’s all going your way!

1 Like

@anon352849657 this is my first time so I don’t know if experiences are similar or not. I just thought I would keep a journal of daily events and the phonecall was unexplainable. All static noise then just the words ’ this is toxic, it’s going nowhere’ and a very subdued male voice saying ’ yeah alright uhuh’ twice then back to static noise. The wax has me baffled as there is no melted wax and yet the candle is 3/4 way through. Big bright yellow flame though. Just last night and tonight I have felt more powerful during the ritual.

1 Like

@anon35165334 I think it is. No movement on contact yet but daily signs and last night and this morning was really bizarre. Not feeling negative at all, just like i have more power and conviction in me the past 2 nights

1 Like

5 days in and I am still calm BUT this melted candle wax has me seriously baffled. There is no sign of melted wax! I have burnt candles before and wax ends up everywhere. Anyone have a similar thing during casting or any insight? I’ll post a photo.

the dirt is bugs which have been drawn to the flame and got burnt

found the answer as well as the meaning behind a strong clean flame.

2 Likes

I did the intranquility spirit spell but i did it with a normal candle as is hard to find the 7 day intranquility spirit candle in uk. Is there any way i can do my own ca dle for this?

How did your spell go?Did she return?

Kinda curious to know what happened with your target. Could you update us OP?