I Operate Through This Flesh Now

I think if that was possible we would have displays proving magick, but we sont the only people who see them are people with opened 3rd eyes. I can see a demon messing around in my house but my family cant.

1 Like

^ This is a troll, he had fake accounts before, I’m just cleaning his posts up now.

10 Likes

@Titan.M

The reason he speaks of flesh being putrid cause to him pollution and decay are factors of the power. That is the path he is teaching me at the moment.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. This actually made a lot of sense with a lot of what I have been getting in memories, dreams, and just knowing.

Just keep updating with anything else you learn.

@Darkprincess look

2 Likes

I agree with you @PrinceX.

1 Like

Thank you so much, really appreciated.

Honestly, with all the time you all have had with him, you’re just now questioning him? Do you know how that sounds? Why just now call him out all the sudden?
He doesn’t have dogma. Not to the extreme you’re talking about, in fact it was rude.

You may as well call out Koetting, which I seriously doubt most of you will do.

5 Likes

That’s because Tiamat herself is returning and bringing the other three gatekeepers with her. When the family is whole, everything is just bigger and better off.

1 Like

If Mr. Kendall himself doesn’t like me posting on his threads. I will gladly and respectfully stop.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this message.
Everything seems to be about Beelzebub today.
His name seems to be popping up for me again.
I hope he forgives me, i find it very difficult to pronounce or spell his name. I have the same problem with Dantalion.

@C.Kendall If someone has dyslexia but tries to say their names. Do they have issues with that or they know what we mean?

1 Like

That’s lovely and poetic. Cheers!

You’re fine don’t worry about that.

1 Like

You can use their numbers for their Gates. I don’t feel like they care nor is it disrespectful either. They will know.

1 Like

Fast forward six months and I’m definitely noticing the prescence of Beelzebub, Lord of flies and Pestilence.
Life, eh ?!!

1 Like

Hi Purpe
Create a post sometime how to work and go through the tiamat gate and the other three gatekeepers… I’d like to read about and it would be amazing

@Nicolas_Tomas The person you are addressing has been banned from this forum so cannot post anymore.

1 Like

Thank you! I didn’t realize it!
That sad …