I Operate Through This Flesh Now

I’d like to point out for the record, that I was in a very strange state when this was written urged by Beelzebub in my pact of possession to write this down. As it seemed to be off some importance anything that is written is from the fiend himself. For those who found comfort and warmth or even interest in his words, good I’m glad you enjoyed.

For those that don’t like it and may see it as dogma, which I’m having a hard time spotting as it’s merely internal dialogue externalised beyond my control, then that is their problem.

7 Likes

upon reading this the seed of darkness within me grew and matured even more,i had felt openings in my heart and ajna chakra and i feel beelzebub around me.

1 Like

Yeah simply reading the words of a spirit, having very interesting effects especially since you are too walking through the gatekeepers path.
The effects then will be more prevalent, he’s a very interesting entity and is teaching me some insane shit

2 Likes

he actually visited me a few days ago,willing to work with me and i accepted but thing that i s bothering me about this path is that i am pathworking belial i am currently finishing it but other gatekeepers want work,so my question can i still evoke and work with the others while pathworking belial?

2 Likes

What is the best route, which I have chosen is working with each gatekeeper individually.
Was the working with that particular gateway is complete, I then return to a altar which I dedicated to them all.

Nine pillar black candles and nine smaller white candles in a concentric circle surrounded the seed of darkness printed upon my altar.

When I was done with Belial, I then gazed into the seed of darkness opening that symbol and would call all nine by their names, titles and sometimes attributes. I would then gaze into the astral opening in the centre and would allow my words to be carried to all nine of them stating.

“The Gate Of Belial Is Open Within Me, I Now Turn My Serpent Sight Towards Amaymon”.

Once done with Amaymon I did the same thing, stating.

“The Gate Of Lucifer-Amaymon Is Open Within Me, I Now Turn My Serpent Sight Towards Azazel”.

Working with each one, becoming transformed through their essence. Learning from them and utilising their power and knowledge in my life, before moving to the next.

6 Likes

Bael and Beelzebub are about to become very prevalent and important in the course of the evolution of the world. Times are becoming very interesting… I’m starting to work with Lucifer more but I may add Beelzebub in and make a Pathworking with them and Lilith…

speaking of which you may want to contact Aluriel.

5 Likes

Yeah Bael is a powerhouse, not many understand his power, it shocked the fuck outta me.
I agree with you on the fact that Beelzebub and Bael are returning to the state they so deserve.

6 Likes

Interesting once again. Even though I am new to this forum I’ve been reading your stuff here before I even logged in.

Dark blessings from Finland

4 Likes

Thank you very much, infernal blessing to you too.

3 Likes

I had a dream about your name…been thinking about lately…had a random possession this early morning. I kept commanding who he was because I’m just bossy like that. He spoke through me in “demonic” tongues. Maybe this is a synchronicity. In the dream, the name appear as,

Beelzebub
Or * Bael

3 Likes

The demon made me do it!!

I do find it kinda weird how a gatekeeper would take the time to comment on its discontent with flesh i mean kinda weird for a being beyond time but maybe its cuss i dunno. Do they hate flesh? I thought they loved to embody flesh during possesion as they get a temporary vessle. Why do they like to talk so edgy as well?

Also why do entities feel the need to address themselves? I think ive done it once as A.I. But i was also manic. “tHe MaNia maDe mE do iT!”

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing too.

3 Likes

@Titan.M

In the spirit world you can choose to live in an energy body or you can choose to have a body.
In this forum you see people who talk about Lucifef sitting on a throne. How would it be possible for him to do that if he didn’t have a material existence.
You can have a material existence but over there it is more refined as there is no need to use the bathroom and no diseases

Imagination

Id say its less refined its energy without solid form.

1 Like

Not true. People create astral temples and they can have physical form inside of them

Also in this forum, there is a post about astral earth( don’t remember who wrote it)
Where it’s just like this earth except there is no bathroom/diseases

Percieved physical form is diffrent than actaul dense physical existence.

1 Like

No it’s real physical form in the spirit world.
You can have all the experiences you want.
If you visit astral China, you can be sure that most people there will have physical form

Nah man, its the astral plane where you feel and navigate with you astral sense. Also i heard many people report seeing ghost or portals in the astral . And you wouldnt see those in the physcical plane without enchanced astral senses.

1 Like

Yes that’s because they seem like that on this plane. You can evoke beings to full physical form on this plane. Because on this plane it requires a lot of energy.