I offended the succubus?

I was reading the posts with succubi and other friendly spirits :thinking: I have to say that I agree with Encore, there is a good chance that sheā€™s still there, or at least partially, watching for what you do. Seeing that you invoke a new succubus (clearly) to replace her because you donā€™t feel able to make an effort, it will just hurt her even more, it could also hurt the succubus you would invoke, she would just feel like a replacement, a compensation and realize how destructive it can be in a relationship. This will only create resentment towards you, and it is often how anger and hatred are born in a couple. And later youā€™ll regret your actions.
You should first try to solve the problems that are related to you, before you solve the ā€œcoupleā€ problems. I have a feeling you have a slight feeling of inferiority and itā€™s never good.
Good luck for the future, my dear friend from Russia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the support comrade

1 Like

Itā€™s not a bad idea if he knows he wasnā€™t at fault.

So what did your Succubus say could be the problem?

Huuhā€¦ :thinking: The problem comes more than three-quarters of the time from the investment put into our actions, thatā€™s what I can understand among what I can capture from what she can tell me.
A passionate person will have much more result and this more quickly than a person who does things simply to satisfy a need, which is why, generally speaking, people who want to be in a relationship with a succubus do not have the impression of progress, because they are people who are mainly there at the origin in order to satisfy a selfish need and not to progress as a human being.

According to her, investment can do this in different ways, if this investment is not made with passion, it can be made by proxy of pleasure, by relaxation, or as a hobby. However, these other ways just give little space to an openness to energy, etc., so generally, progress is slow.

You can create a passion, but you have to have the patience to let time do the work.
The clearest message I could get from my succubus was to stop wanting to have answers for everything, to stop wanting to understand this and that, to stop asking questions and reading about the experiences of others, and finally to experiment myself.
Thatā€™s all I can tell you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You say that ā€œwe ourselves are to blame for not giving the succubi passionā€ but only want to get our own (yes I donā€™t argue we all want something from the relationship) how passion can flare up if the she just spits on feelings when you start trying to do something to prove to her that she is not indifferent to you, you humiliate yourself in front of her to return her to show your loyalty.Passion cannot be born where the second person or spirit does not want to help you when you need it, when you go to meet it, try to do something and she just ignores it, the person falls in love when he feels the desire to be with him and care with caress, I felt it from her, I began to fall in love,I feelings for her, but instead of helping me with them, she simply began to ā€œdisappearā€. How can I rekindle passion if I donā€™t feel it, how can I return passion if she does not want to help me? You know what courage is not an empty word as male friendship when you are ready to sacrifice yourself for a person who puts your interests above his own, when he has sacrificed his interests for you and others, and you are ready to help him and ready to die for him (itā€™s not just built on trust, itā€™s built in love with all your comrades military , you as a family as one Argonism). And it is only amplified by mutual assistance and support, and you say that I and others are to blame for this? If she does not want to sacrifice something or show it. I see my suffering and pain from her. I showed that Iā€™m ready for her and I love her as I can

Erhā€¦ :thinking: Already, your reaction shows that you are not able to tell yourself that you could be the cause of the problem, so the questioning is non-existent. From the moment you always blame the other you deprive yourself of forgiveness and you donā€™t move forward, to avoid suffering you prefer to flee the reality of things.

Now, if I have to answer you, I wasnā€™t talking about sentimental passion or carnal passion, Iā€™m talking about being passionate about what they did. A passion, something that makes you dream, that allows you to move forward. I was talking about being in relationship with a succubus for something other than to fill an emotional or sexual gap, to harmonize your chakras or to have a spiritual guide to become more yourself for example.
Then, if I have to talk about what you said, I lived it and I still live it, but I can only tell you that despair will not bring you anything but suffering, because it may be due to the fact that you have gotten used to her energy, that she had to leave for a while, that she is frightened or shaken by this ā€œhumiliatingā€ behaviour you were showing in front of her for her, that she has to do something in her world, that she is just less cuddly at the moment, not to mention that negative feelings block the chakras and all the other receptors, there is far too much to take into account to say that she has abandoned you. So started to feel angry and resentment at her, thatā€™s typically how she risks feeling guilty and that she risks leaving.
You talk about 3 months, itā€™s absolutely nothing, let time do things, just keep doing what you are doing, you do better than me. Personally, itā€™s been a year and Iā€™m in pretty much the same situation, I just sometimes have very special dreams. And I communicate through the pendulum and tarot, sometimes there is an answer, sometimes it doesnā€™t mean anything, you just donā€™t have to lose hope so quickly.

1 Like

@Shin

Hey how do you communicate with your pendulum? Like how do you know for 100% that your succubus companion is coming through?

I have a pendulum and iā€™ve used it a few times. I calibrated it first of courseā€¦ But I donā€™t know whoā€™s on the other side even though I asked my succubi companions to answer the questionsā€¦ I donā€™t know if the answers are genuine and 100% true.

For example: I asked if someone was in love with me. Apparently there are two girls from my class in love with me and one even has a boyfriend.

So I cannot wrap my head around this stuff. I canā€™t believe it. No oneā€™s in love with me, that isnā€™t possible from the behavior Iā€™ve seen from those 2
girls.

I donā€™t know if the spirit is an imposter joking around or my succubi companions fooling aroundā€¦

My chakras arenā€™t working 100% I am working on that but for now I only have the pendulum to communicateā€¦ Itā€™s been a while since my last sessionā€¦

Sure okay

Well, for the pendulum :upside_down_face: as you know, itā€™s both special and complicated. As I said, sometimes the answers I get donā€™t ā€œmean anythingā€, in the sense that I donā€™t have the intuition that itā€™s related to my succubus. Usually I ask her to come and itā€™s ā€œquite simpleā€ to know if sheā€™s there or not, I couldnā€™t explain it, itā€™s not even a feeling, itā€™s like a silence to tell me: no.
tā€™s a little harsh sometimes, but at least itā€™s clear and Iā€™m not under any illusions. Then, to say that I am 100% sure of the results, no itā€™s impossible, Iā€™m not going to promise you a solution that I havenā€™t found yet. On the other hand, I always do a little meditation or I take her totem pole (an object to which she is linked) and I focus on it, most often, thatā€™s when I know if I will get an answer from her or not.
For the chakras, I have no idea if it matters in this process, and actually, I only recently started to take an interest in my chakras, so I canā€™t tell you anything about it.