I offended the succubus?

@Lord_Raven …what the hell?

Succubi and Incubi are not like servitors or imps or some everyday astral creature of limited intelligence that you can bottle or banish or do whatever to. They are actually really smart and helpful allies.

But if you work with powerful gods and goddesses then you should be able to keep them locked in an object. I am talking from experience.

1 Like

And you tell me to calm down, stop blaming yourself just to drop everything? Easier said than done. When you do not see your result, when fear reaps you. I am already disappointed in myself. I seem to have lost my faith.

1 Like

Yes.

Calm.

The fuck.

:arrow_down:

D
O
W
N

It sure is, but the only one who can change this is you, not me or anyone else. What are you so mortally afraid of? The unknown? The myths and legends of Lilith and her kindreds?

If these spirits take the leap of faith to be with us, I see no problem in you doing the same.

3 Likes

I am not afraid of Lilith or other Spirits. I am afraid that she will leave, that I will not be able to be with her, that everything I do will not lead to success. That they do not want to see me as a succubus and Lilith

1 Like

From what I’m interpreting, it sounded like she was bothering you and you tried to tell her off. Some women do get offended when you don’t let them have their way. Some, not all. Don’t let that bother you. If she’s so immature she can’t handle being told No, then she’s not for you.

2 Likes

And please do not swear, but I can also start in Russian

@HONK From my perspective, it looks like the problem most likely is that you are too caught up with a fear that seems irrational, and to me it’s probably stemming from something else? Like a fear of abandonment? Or a trauma that makes you crave control for the purpose of safety, and so you want that in magic desperately and the desperation can be hindering the result? Your desperation could be what is making your relationship hard. I’m having difficulty understanding the reason for your emotions, she is not gonna leave you but you got to work on yourself.

@Lord_Raven Yeah I’m sure you can bottle them I just meant that it’s mean and unnecessary.

2 Likes

If she leaves you can’t you get another succubus?! Just take it like human relationships. If you had a girlfriend and she breaks up with you then what next?! Will you start crying and waiting for her to come back to you?!

1 Like

Yeah it’s quite mean.

2 Likes

It’s romance, but if it’s one sided then ya know, let the girl have her space.

1 Like

@Encore19
You are probably right, I need to stop being afraid. It is very difficult for me to take emotions under control. Unfortunately, my thoughts prevent me from even meditating, and not only work on myself

@davethebarbarian
Sorry my english is not very good and I did not understand you

@Lord_Raven
She is my first, and for this reason it is very difficult for me to put up with it if she leaves. I was very moved to her and loved her. Therefore, I do not want another succubus.

@Barelymortal
I am very sad to hear this, but thanks comrade for saying their opinion

2 Likes

Yeah here is the problem here.

She probably does love you but knows that serious work has to be done. If you can’t meditate or work on yourself (i.e. unblocking your energy-emotional body) you won’t advance spiritually and you won’t be able to become more psychic or communicate with her.

I have a problem with mind-clutter too so am doing silent meditation daily now. I have been meditating anyway, but I was using visualisations and whatever else. Silent meditation is critical for quieting yourself down. You need to practice silent meditation without getting frustrated at yourself, and if thoughts come up that make you upset/emotional then you need to introspect and do release work.

1 Like

How should I do quiet meditation?

1 Like

The way I do it: Sit cross-legged (but try to be comfortable). You can stare ahead or close your eyes. Empty your mind and think of nothing. Techniques to do this can involve feeling the silence of your mind and trying to stay absorbed by that. Or do something similar to ‘waiting for the sound of thunder after lightning’. And that waiting for a sound that won’t come is the type of silence you want.

Think of and visualise nothing. You WILL notice your mind wander. You WILL realise that for the last three or five minutes you’ve been daydreaming about something and you’ll get mad at yourself. But don’t give up and don’t get mad, simply peacefully pull yourself back into silence. It may take a few attempts before you can do it well. But once you can do it you’ll find the relaxation and focus it brings rather addictive.

3 Likes

You haven’t seen her face before so you shouldn’t be too attached. You can even imagine your next succubus as her since you never saw her face.

What if she was human and she broke up with you won’t you move on with life or would you keep stalking her everyday of your life?

1 Like

I think that before you do something like “get a new succubus” you make sure that your own issues are addressed because if the issue isn’t your current succubus you’re only going to repeat your own heartache, possibly harm your current succubus more and then the new one as well.

Facts are facts and it just seems like you can’t have a relationship with a succubus/incubus if you don’t work on yourself mentally/psychically/magically because that is how you become “sensitive” enough to perceive and interact with her. How well have you trained your ability to psychically receive information? Can you do tarot or interact with beings in evocation? If not, before you get there I reckon you need to do more silent meditation to get rid of the mind-clutter, and do psychological introspection so you can release emotional fears and blockages. Self-betterment.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right, I should not depend on it

1 Like

Why do you think I want a new succubus? I’m still young and I have time to work on myself. I understand that magic and I are two different things. But someone said that nothing is impossible. So give up is not in my plans. And yes, apart from the usual meditation, I did not give anything.

I meant Lord Raven was implying you should get a new succubus and I was saying that’s a bad idea

1 Like

Okay, thanks comrade for the help, and to everyone who wanted to help, thanks a lot

1 Like