I offended the succubus?

I desperate. If earlier she was very active (moving things, stroking me or making sounds in the room), now I feel her very badly (this has been going on for 2 months, although we have been together for 3 months already). I tried to talk to her about it, but she did not want to get involved with me. I have a fear that she will leave me, and everything I do is wrong. (I meditate very little for no more than 30 minutes at a time, because all the time I think about it and about my fears). I understand that I am losing control over myself and the situation. I do not want to lose she, maybe she was offended at me or how am I doing something wrong?

5 Likes

Tgere is something you have to understand they have feelings just like us and with that said they are just like us…I get the feeling u didn’t do anything wrong but at the same time maybe try buy flowers to make feel better try making her feel at home talk to her and listen to how she feels when you try I’m hoping this helps

4 Likes

You think? I talk to her every day, unfortunately, the flowers can cause a “suspicion” of my relatives, which I do not need. What did you want to say “Tgere” (my English is not very good)

3 Likes

Lol I ment there and you can still give flowers but you can hide them when u bring them get a small pretty bouquet of flowers and even more so you can just say you got them to lighten up the house and display them in the dinning area or buy two to throw off their suspicion lol but give the other to her trust me it helps even giving her a teddy bear will help

3 Likes

Yes, I tried to give her gifts from my things that are very important to me. But it saddens me that I began to feel her badly. I am very angry with myself for that. I talked to her about it, but I just received silence in response. I want to establish again the connection, which was the first days of our communication with her. Therefore, I ask if I have offended her or am doing something wrong?

3 Likes

My incubus was also distant for a while cause he felt I wasn’t interacting with him enough or giving him enough or something like that. It’s a real learning experience for the first-time magician and I think for the incubi/succubi too. It’s a curious and fascinating thing. I’d just tell my incubus that it doesn’t honestly matter too much if I get things wrong, cause we’re going to be together forever and I have forever to make it up to him until he’s satisfied. Though with that being said they do have feelings.

Anyway, I think he wanted me to beg for him to come back. Not that he’d physically left he just felt distant. And, you know, I was going to do whatever he wanted if he was unhappy. It’s not like they ask anything from you, apart from relationship/love stuff. I never thought that he’d leave me. I assumed that incubi/succubi never did that, unless you did something really wrong. Like there was one moment where we had a curious but serious miscommunication and he got mad and left but I apologised and he came right back after I called a few times.

4 Likes

That would be best

3 Likes

stop overthinking, she´s going to be with you no matter what

3 Likes

I heard that if they are unhappy Lilith takes them back…but not sure if true or not

4 Likes

don’t panic, many experience this, it feels like they have left, but they will be back.
I have been with my Succubus since 2011 or so, and I have felt her abscence at times, but she always comes back again.

It feels bad not to have her, especially once you become used to her being around all the time
but it does seem to happen for alot of us.
maybe she needed a little vacation or had to go away on official Succubus business, but she will be back ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know a lot about Succubus but maybe you should call on the spirit who gave her to you(Lilith) and tell her about it. Or you could use her sigil to summon her and ask her what the problem is. Or you could even put her in an object so she can never leave again… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Encore19
You want to say that she directly depends on my emotional state?

@Parzifal
Many thanks for your support comrade

@_M_13
Did she leave you completely or just become weak? I remember how I began to talk to her about my feelings, and that I am very glad that she came to me, she stroked my head (I even cried because of this). But now only weakly feel it in the legs. I am very worried about this.

@Lord_Raven
Wow, I have long wanted to call Lilith, but I don’t even know the basics of calling spirits (when I called the succubus, I used the instructions of the ritual). Does she need sigil and blood? I am very embarrassed to ask, but can you give me legible instructions and what do I need from the things for, to call her?
Put in the object? Then I think it is very tempting for me. But for me it looks like her imprisonment (if I understand what you mean, sorry, my English is not very good). I respect her opinion and her freedom, if she is dissatisfied with me or I do something wrong, then it is my fault, not hers. Even if I force her to be with me, I will show my disrespect for her.

1 Like

Was Lilith included in the ritual instructions? I don’t think you need blood. When I called her I used my semen but now I prefer working with African Deities.
You can use the spirit you called upon to help put her in an object. I wouldn’t want to say somethings that would make people say I am a misogynist… So I would just say that you are God as far as she is concerned. All my spirits are locked in objects. I haven’t done the succubus stuff but if I did and she left and doesn’t want to cone back, I would use extreme measures to do so.
She has already disrespected you by not giving you reasons for her change in mood and you are left wondering what you did to “offend” her and she is probably fucking another human or spirit…

1 Like

Yes, the text was Lilith, What words do I need to pronounce or just burn the sigil? If you are right and she changes me, it is hard and painful to believe it … But then just in case, tell me the second ritual. Although if she does not want to be with me, then this is her complete right, but I am not very pleased that she plays with my feelings and it really hurts me.

1 Like

@Lord_Raven …what the hell?

Succubi and Incubi are not like servitors or imps or some everyday astral creature of limited intelligence that you can bottle or banish or do whatever to. They are actually really smart and helpful allies.

@HONK You seem to be taking this really hard, and weird. Just try talking to her out loud about what the problem is, say that you can tell there is a problem and you want to figure out what it is so you can fix it and be better. And wait on her touches.

@succupedia Sorry to drag you into everything succubi related, but if you have the time this here looks like a shitshow.

4 Likes

Yes…that is 100% true.

2 Likes

All relationships go through ups/downs and times when you are wild about each other and when you need a little distance. She still loves you but might need some extra attention to feel special.

2 Likes

So? Maybe you should let go of your control for once. You can’t possibly be the one taking the first initiative with a succubus, right?

I know very well the fear of abandonment and it takes away the best of us, but you should put your faith and trust in her and put that fear someplace else.

You should remove the blame as well. Don’t blame yourself and don’t blame her.

They can fall in love easily, but it’s hard to love someone that puts limitation on themselves. Control of anything, whether it’s your emotions or of specific choices to make whenever it suits you, will limit your chances of gaining her interest in you. Let go and see what happens?

4 Likes

@HONK

I have experienced both types, there have been a period of a few months where I did not feel her at all, and some months where I only felt a very slight touch, but no way near the strong sensation that she can give me.

(I only feel her, I haven’t been able to see or hear her - have had a handfull of dreams that might have been her though)

you do get sort of used to it after a while, it’s just something that happens
she always comes back, and she keeps touching me the same way, it doesn’t feel like a new presence.

so be patient and don’t give up

2 Likes

Although if she does not want to be with me, then this is her complete right, but I am not very pleased that she plays with my feelings and it really hurts me.

Exactly. It isn’t good to play with someone’s feelings and I don’t pardon humans for that not to talk of “lower spirits”.

I don’t know much about Succubus rituals, but I am sure @succupedia will know a lot about that.

1 Like