I Need Some Help

I am a young man, though short in the tooth my magick is powerful. At times it can effect the physical plain in magnificent ways, but I don’t believe that this is normal. I have achieved many feats that would take others years. I have merged with a wolf spirit and a Thunder Bird spirit. I have conversed with heavenly hosts and my own Ire(Rage Demon). My name is Bilal, I just some need help, I have some possible explanations(I think):
I was born four weeks early on the Spring equinox,and since childhood I’ve always seen spirits and had supernatural experiences. I don’t know if those have anything to do with it. Any insight would be helpful.

3 Likes

What specifically do you need help with? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are many on this forum who might be willing to help…if only they knew what you needed help with. Your post is a dearth when it comes to that information.

2 Likes

To be specific i need help with finding a possible reason I have the abilities I do. I’ve heard about others achieving feats such as mine, but it wasn’t over minutes it was over days. I am scared of my own power.

Could be astrological and genetic factors, linked to past life stuff.

Are you sure you’re not just fishing for compliments? :wink:

3 Likes

What does this mean? At first I thought you meant all your magic power comes from your tooth.

2 Likes

Yes, if I was I would simply boast of my own abilities. I do truly fear myself in this matter, I seen others with similar abilities as mine destroy people’s lives with a thought, It terrifies me and excites me.

1 Like

@Xerxes_Shadow, my personal opinion (And this may come across as terse) would be this: the reason you have the abilities you do is to use them. Fear is a limiting emotion that serves only to keep you penned in; yes fear can be healthy, but fear of one´s own power is like being afraid of one´s own shadow. Pointless.

3 Likes

Why? If I had that it would only excite me. Your hurting your abilities by fearing them.

1 Like

The saying “short in the tooth” means young, i didn’t mean i have a magick tooth :rofl:

1 Like

I think you can safely chill out, the things you describe seem pretty safe and natural, and without downplaying their importance, many children can accomplish things like this, and then become convinced it wasn’t real and start to deny their own experiences.

Learn to exercise emotional control and become a positive person who is not swayed by the opinions of others, and you will develop good self-discipline and need not fear these abilities. :+1:

3 Likes

Most of the time they do excite me, but when I’m calm and out the moment I realize that my abilities could easily be used to harm. And that is what terrifies me.

1 Like

Then don’t use them to harm.

I’ll try :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Used by whom? Yourself? Learn self-control and that won´t happen. Others? Exercise Self Sovereignty; that won’t happen either.

1 Like

That’s my problem, many times my own rage gets the better of me. For years I fed it and now it takes all of my strength to keep it from consuming me. I fear that one day someone will push me too far and i won’t be able to hold back my rage.

1 Like

Just use your power in a more constructive way then. If you get angry, just use spells to make your psychic abilities stronger.

1 Like

Sadly that’s my weak spot, my psychic abilities aren’t very powerful besides my will. It takes all I’ve got to communicate to someone who’s just two feet away from me. But, I don’t know how to strengthen them, usually when I use magick it just happens. Not a lot of concentration. Almost involuntary. Any tips?

1 Like

Can you astral project?

1 Like

My recommendation: Practice Zen Meditation. It should allow you to learn to, objectively, experience such things as extreme rage. Emotions grow the more you feed them; this feeding can even be accomplished by repression. You need to learn to accept your rage, while acknowledging that it has its place and time for expression, but like a child needs to be taught when those times are. In short: LEARN SELF CONTROL, as previously stated.

2 Likes