I Need Some Help

Once I did, but I didn’t mean too.

1 Like

Ok.

1 Like

Thank you, I will try by best. You’ve been a very big help. Everyone has been.

2 Likes

Παρακαλώ! :smiley:

Σας ευχαριστώ και πάλι

1 Like

Thunder bird has the power of the storm
you might be learning how to bring the storm, but after you have managed to do this in a correct let’s say calculated manner you might understand how to calm it.

you might want to hear some harp music and try to understand its power in a symbolically way (according to some legends it has the power to calm the storm)

now regards the source of your abilities it can be due a retrograde planet in your natal chart that has been activated:
in a way retrograde planets in our natal chart indicate works in progress from a past life, so you might have some great spiritual work in your past life and all that power, wisdom or knowledge, etc was sleeping till some planetary transit activated it and your powers awoke.

and do not fear the storm get to know it and understand it so you can be able to drive it as you please

1 Like

I scream in a pillow. I talk to myself in my car. I imagine what I do to people in horrible ways. Then I go lay down and count from 10 backwards and simply breath.
Listen to soft music.

2 Likes

I recommend a book called Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield. While I know you do not wise to harm people, there are techniques in that book that allow you to harness the power behind your rage while separating yourself from it. Think of it as martial arts for your magic. It also teaches you various degrees of magic focused on disabling, banishing or beating down an enemy. Like physical martial arts, there may come a time where you need to be more offensive magically and it would wise to be familiar with both that anger technique and various degrees of harmful magic so you can be smart with handling the situation instead of a blind rampage.

Getting into physical martial arts can also be beneficial to help you not get into that state in the first place.

1 Like

Lol :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

It’s OK, I like to gloat and showboat too!

2 Likes

I didn’t know that was a wide practiced art. I’ve been incorporating magick energy into my physical attacks since I started practicing. And, I’ll never use offensive magick, too powerful if I get pissed. One moment I’m in a fight, the next I’ve summoned a storm strong enough to rock Gehenna. I limit my offensive magick to enhancing my physical capabilities. But, I will read the book. Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve just made a mental cage of my anger. Deeeeeep within my mind. It’s where Ire(essentially my rage personified) is stored. But, if it works for you. Also, try the cage method. First, enter a meditative state and then imagine your mind as a large series of hall ways. Walk down them and follow them to a large room. In that room envision a large cage or vault. There lock your rage and malice. And overtime slowly turn it into magick energy.

Thank you

Oh yeah, it’s been around for a very long time, especially if you take a look at styles from China and Japan (the spiritual energy is referred to as Chi or Ki). I actually found Aikido in particular helpful for energy working and focus, although it is not the only one.

Lmfao, that’s how i started practicing magick. I started in Chi manipulation.

1 Like

Not a bad way to start at all :slight_smile:

It’s a weird way though. Now I have so much of an easier time directing pure magick energy instead of giving it a trait and then directing it. So, it’s kinda of hard to give it a trait like fire that direct it. Any help on that front? You’re so helpful, thank you <3

Also PM me :upside_down_face: