I need practice with my tarot cards, so any questions?

If you’re still doing readings, I’m curious if there’s anything I need to focus on coming further into 2023?

1 Like

I Haven’t been on in forever due to a situation with being in the foster system , but now im back i was actually requesting a simple yes or no read for one question and that is , i’ve been following my heart and have been sticking to what i know to be true, despite everybody else saying otherwise, … is what i know about myself true?? ,

it’s okay if there’s no clear answer , if anything i’ll eventually find out more when im back with my mom when she’s out of her position i just hate having lies around me ya know?. Thank you so much for this <3

2 Likes

Thanks and no problem, I understand how personal matters are more important.

You’re all good, it’s on me for not fully reading the post. I’m glad that you’re bettering your situation and I hope that your situation improves!

If you’re on hold for your readings until that happens, all is cool - I’m rooting for you!

1 Like

Thank you sm , and i’ll be patient im not going anywhere anytime soon!
im rooting for you too , take your time with everything

1 Like

I resonate a lot with this! The reading is like an organized map of what obstacles I currently need to overcome in life. Can you tell me when you did the reading? I want to know if it is up to date. There has been a change in my life today.

I did it about three days ago, I just had time today to write everything out and post it. And I am glad it resonates with you!

1 Like

Hopefully you can get to me. Just a reminder. :grinning:

2 Likes

9 of Cups (Reversed)
The first card I pulled was the 9 of Cups in the reversed position, in this position the card tells me that at this moment in your life you need to think more carefully of what you really want in your life.

It also tells me that it is time for you to stop placing a value on all your blessings, and instead pay attention to the quality of your life.

5 of Swords (Reversed)
The next card I pulled was the 5 of Swords in it’s Reversed position. This card tells me that you have feelings of tension, and possibly anger and all you want is for that particular period to be over so that you can forget and forgive.

Because you are beginning to understand that winning is not everything, you will be capable of focusing your energy on something a lot more constructive and positive.

Ace of Swords
The next card I drew was the Ace of Swords, and this card tells me that you are going to expirience a moment of breakthrough. It also tells me that it is the best time to work on your goals - as the aces all give green lights, and are signals of waiting opportunities and new beginnings.

9 of Wands
The next card I drew was the 9 of Wands. This card tells me that you will face many trials in your future, but there is great hope within the meaning of this card which tells me that you will successfully overcome these multiple problems easily.

The Chariot (Reversed)
And the final card I drew was The Chariot in its reversed position. This tells me that during some problems you may start lacking in focus and motivation, which could negatively affect you. This could be caused by certain impulses.

But the main method the Chariot tells is a reminder that you can emerge victorious as long as you can gather the courage to do so.

1 Like

@Ulunas, I am in-line too, hopefully waiting…

2 Likes

Thank you for reminding me. It takes a bit for me to respond these days so sorry about that.

2 Likes

No worries dear, take your time when you’re free and in the mood, and don’t burn out…

@Ulunas since you haven’t reached me yet maybe I can be more detailed. Can you center the reading around my chances of employment this year and finances overall. Thank you

Sorry for taking so damn long to reply. Busy schedules are annoying :skull:.

But anyway, here is your reading.

5 of Swords (Reversed)

The first card I pulled was the Five of Swords in the Reversed position. This card tells me that right now all you want is for a particular stressful period to be over so that you can forget and forgive.

And because of this you are beginning to understand that winning is not everything, and you will be capable of focusing your energy on something more positive.

Queen of Cups

The next card I drew was the Queen of Cups, while it can usually represent a person in your life it can also represent the trusted inner voice you have within you. She seems to say that you should take the time to focus on your emotional health before trying to help others. Self-love creates compassion.

The Queen of Cups can also reflect your relationships with other people. You may be the emotionally strong rock that serves as an anchor for someone else. You may be here to help teach and support others using your intuition, instead of logic.

10 of Cups

The next card I drew was the 10 of Cups, the ten of cups signals family stability and peace, this card tells me that you may find that you and your loved ones have what you need to feel happy and comfortable.

This doesn’t always translate to wealth, but the knowledge that there is enough for a feeling of stability and security. If you’ve previously had fights with family over financial issues, these may now dissipate.

2 of Pentacles

The Two of Pentacles is a card about balance and it tells me that in this reading it has to do with love.

It says that when it comes to love, the Two of Pentacles signifies your inability to provide the energy and time required to make your partner happy. Your partnership should be your main priority, but with all the madness in other areas of your life, you are finding it hard to devote your attention to your loved ones.

1 Like

First card def resonates. Lol :weary:

Second too.

1 Like

Hey. Can i have one please.

10 of Pentacles (Reversed)

The first card I pulled was the 10 of Pentacles in it’s reversed position. For this card I got the feeling it had to do with your love life.

This card is telling me that in an effort to find love, you may be searching for outside approval as well on your relationship with your partner, instead of focusing on the emotional connection between the two of you. This could lead to severe conflicts between your and your partner and this card is telling me that right now, conflict could have a strong negative effect on your partnership.

It tells me that you may have to assert your own boundaries instead of accepting peoples opinions on your relationship without thinking about it yourself.

5 of Swords (Reversed)

The next cars I pulled was the 5 of Swords in it’s reversed position, and this card actually ties back to the previous one and tells me that the conflict you are experiencing is actually going to become more upsetting as you realize that there can only be losers.

These are terms that you really need to come to grips with.

2 of Cups (Reversed)

And the final card I pulled was the 2 of Cups reversed. Again this ties back to the previous cards.

Unfortunately it tells me that in the future the balance that was once there in your life will broken. This balance was an integral part of keeping you and your partner together, but to break it is to create disconnection. And since the negative energy of two forces is present, you and your partner will no longer join together as before, rather, you seem to repel each other.