I need practice with my tarot cards, so any questions?

Hi, I want to know what happened to my best friend?

She disappeared from my life on November 26, 2022.

We were living together in a homeless safe haven until that day.

When I try calling her it goes into voicemail.

According to our past talks she told me that she was going to date someone. She also told me that she might travel for the winter.

I really miss her. Will we ever reunite the sisterhood?

3 Likes

If the ten haven’t been reached yet, I would like to take you up on your offer. I am secretly trying to help the relative of a close friend through magickal means. He is someone in great need of help. I only became aware of his situation this morning and began the work this afternoon.
So I am hoping for a reading that will indicate the likely outcome of this undertaking.

Many thanks in advance

Can I take one I want to know something about my love life

1 Like

Hi, I would really appreciate one! Can I PM you if you’re still doing them? Thank you.

1 Like

Oh my gods I am so sorry for suddenly disappearing. Life happened and I was really busy this past week.

2 Likes

Sorry for taking so long to reply, life happened and I ended up getting really busy, so sorry for the wait.

Anyway, on to the reading.

———————-//————————-//————

For the question I decided to do a three card Yes/No reading and after shuffling until I got the feeling to stop I pulled three cards, 2 black and 1 red.

Since there are more black cards than red this tells me that you shouldn’t go back to freelancing. I decided to ask why you shouldn’t go back to freelancing and I pulls the 2 of Swords, which tells me that if you go back to freelancing you will end up making a lot of difficult decisions on your path.

On another note this card also says that it may be prudent to reflect, weigh the pros and cons, and come to a decision after careful consideration.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your reading and insights!!! :people_hugging:

2 Likes

I have a few questions if you may :slight_smile:

Where is my Soul’s path (the correct one) taking me right now?

What can I do to amplify my capacity for patience?

What Believe is blocking me unconsciously that I caj let go of right now?

Bonus question (hard mode): What Demon is the most beneficial for my Soul Growth to work with right now?

Thank you :black_heart:

@Ulunas, could you reveal who I am genuinely from my very core?
If something unusual simply pm me.

Thanks

1 Like

Will i find a satisfying job this year?
Thank you :heart_eyes:

Can I have one reading plz?
I have 3 questions

1. Is my servitor naagin working as required
  2. When will my MIL die?
  3. Will my husband leave his fake Guru?

That’s an interesting question to ask.

1 Like

I’ll be waiting for your answer, let’s see how deep you are!

Thanks!

1 Like

@Ulunas If possible can i have one?(if not no problem thank you the same )
I am managing to communicate and interact with my servitors.Thank you

1 Like

If relevant, I would like to understand my connection with Lucifer, Claneck, Bune, Mammon.

Thx :pray:

1 Like

I would like a reading on this question.
Should I go to college for an education if I don’t need college to make money?

Learning how to think and intellectual skills and all that?

1 Like

I want to ask something simple.

If I were to build a white/blue artifact deck for commander, how well would it do?

1 Like

Alright so I am going to stop taking reading requests for now, to all who posted before this post don’t worry, I am still going to do readings for you guys and gals.

4 Likes

So for your reading I decided to do a 4 card reading on the events that will occur during the lawsuit. These are the cards I pulled:

10 of Wands, 3 of Pentacles, 2 of Wands, The World (Reversed)

10 of Wands

This card tells me that at the start of your lawsuit you are going to feel a extremely heavy burden on your shoulders, you may feel nervous and anxious as well but you know that you will be able to get through it.

3 of Pentacles

This card tells me that during the lawsuit you will have many successful achievements in your case against your former boss.

2 of Wands

This card tells me that further into the lawsuit you will make multiple decisions throughout that you will be happy with.

The World (Reversed)

This final card signifies the ending to something, in this case it is the ending of the lawsuit and the feeling I get is that it will go how you want it to and you will be able to win.I

2 Likes

Oh my gods I am so sorry for responding so late, I had a lot of shit in life I had to take care of. So apologies.

Anyway here is your general reading:

10 of Wands (Reversed)

The first card I pulled was the 10 of Wands (Reversed)

This card reversed tells me that at the moment you are feeling truly burdened by circumstances that aren’t very necessary in your life right now. This card advises that you look around and find exactly what is bothering you, perhaps something that will not positively impact you even if you try to fix it.

8 of Pentacles

The second card I pulled was the 8 of Pentacles.

This card tells me that there is a time upcoming where you have to work hard and focus on the tasks at hand in your life. Now just to let you know this is not entirely a troublesome or negative situation at all.

In fact this card tells you that no matter what you have to accomplish, you must really strive to do your very best.

There is a possibility that there will be a lot of hard things that you must address but remember that hard work is essential and you still need to find a balance.

8 of Wands

The third card I drew was the 8 of Wands.

Now the Eight of Wands is a very positive card, it give off a strong energy that tells me that different aspects of your life are going to be trailblazing. And a feeling I am getting from the card tells me that this card pertains to your work, it tells me that there is a chance that a decision which you are waiting for will come your direction soon, you just need to remember to be patient and wait for it.

8 of Cups (Reversed)

And the final card I drew was the 8 of Cups (Reversed).

The reversed Eight of Cups has to do with your financial life, it tells me that you may find it hard in the future to let go and leave behind some of your financial security in pursuit of something much better for yourself.

You may still be holding onto something that does not help you out of fear that you won’t find something better. The concern is valid, but remember that sometimes risks need to be take to become more happy and successful in your life.

And a side note.

The fact that there are three 8’s in your reading had some significance. And I take three Eights as symbolizing a mindset shift that you do not act upon. Butyou take the path which you have previously set out for yourself and go through with your initial plans.

So basically in the end, all will work out for you.

1 Like