I need practice with my tarot cards, so any questions?

Hey all, I have decided to get some practice in with my tarot so I will be giving some free readings. Since I don’t want to overwhelm myself I will do a reading for the first 10 people to respond. So shoot with ya questions.

10 Likes

Id like one!

2 Likes

Alright, do you have anything specific in mind for what you want to know?

1 Like

Question: what spiritual currently should I work with next?

2 Likes

Hello. :grinning:
I’m going to have a lawsuit soon with a former boss and a bad payer. :rage:
I would like a look at this future issue! :thinking:
Thanks!!

2 Likes

Hey, thank you in advance!

I’ve been thinking of not looking for a steady job anymore and go back to freelancing instead. How do you see it going? Should I, or shouldn’t I?

Thank you!

2 Likes

I could use a reading.

1 Like

I would like a general reading, please.

1 Like

May I please have a reading regarding the future with my current romantic partner?

2 Likes

Just a general reading bro.

2 Likes

I’ll take a general reading

2 Likes

I’d like one;)

Can I PM you question?

2 Likes

I’ll have a general reading too, thanks.

2 Likes

Sure, go ahead.

2 Likes

So after shuffling the cards while thinking of your question I got the feeling to stop shuffling and draw the first four cards on top of the deck.

Queen of Swords

This card indicates the person you are asking about

The Queen of Swords in reversed position represents someone who can have quite a negative attitude towards others and life in general. They question other people’s motives and are quick to judge.

The Queen of Swords embodies someone who finds it hard to forgive others. Once they feel they have been done wrong by someone, it would take a miracle for them to turn around and forgive hurtful actions.

Now the three cards underneath is if you should continue with this individual or stay away from them. And I drew all black, which tells me that it would be a good idea to just stay away from them.

2 Likes

I think I am late here.
Whenever available I would love to know about my current path/workings.

Thanks

I need yo have a reallt good reading of sonwone who is in no contact wirh me. If you give it to me i will give you one in exchange if you need it.
My profile is on private. Just like this message and i will message you.

2 Likes

Hello @Ulunas can I get one ?
What types of career is suitable for me?

So for your reading I chose to do a three card future spread for your relationship’s future. Here are the cards I pulled:

The World

This card is a very positive one and it tells me that with your current romantic partner you are going to feel very fulfilled and complete, you and your partner will triumph over obstacles in your lives together.

Knight of Swords

The Knight of Swords was the second card I pulled. This card tells me that at some point somewhere in your relationship you may need to summon up courage and take action. Perhaps misfortune of some kind may rear its head or perhaps it could come in the form of making a serious commitment.

Maybe your partner want you to get married to them, or perhaps they want to buy a house with you. Though you may feel nervous about this remember to stay strong!

And finally

The Tower (Reversed)

The Tower in a Reversed position tells me that a change will come in your relationship. If you see any problems in your relationship looming in the distance then this is your chance to to deal with it. This would be to prevent bigger problems from potentially arising in the future.

1 Like

Thank you very much! A very insightful and thoughtful reading.

1 Like