I Need Help. šŸ˜­

Not to bash Satan (if it is indeed him) but I feel I should ask: Are you 100% positive this isnā€™t an impersonator spirit? Even if the other witch said it was Satan, doesnā€™t mean it didnā€™t fool her/him too.

2 Likes

I am sure it is himā€¦ I have asked people who have dealt with witchcraft for decades and they told me he is Satan.

Iā€™ve worked with him before without summoning him since heā€™s always aroundā€¦ Results are quick with him. Thatā€™s why I like asking him for help. Until situation rose.

I also thought it was an impersonator spirit or an egregore tooā€¦ I wanted that to be the case so I could rid of this situation easier but it turned out to not be like that. :woman_facepalming:t5::persevere:

Woahā€¦ That seems intense. I hope your happier now. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well, if this is indeed Satan, then a pact is a pact. I donā€™t think you would be able to break it, but as Lady Eva said, you can try talking to Varnaxis and explaining whatā€™s going on and how you feel about this whole situation.

In the case that nothing can be done, perhaps you could ask if Satan would be willing to allow you to meet other people, have additional lovers? As far as I can tell, Demons are quite accepting of open relationships and many are married to multiple spouses, other demons and humans alike.

I really just have trouble seeing Satan being so forceful. Heā€™s more the type to only force whatā€™s necessary, he doesnā€™t play games of the heart, and he usually always seems to have an open mind where thereā€™s any room for openness. (Again, no disrespect to him).

Best of luck nonetheless, weā€™re here if you want us.

1 Like

Yes things are much better now. Thanks! I just hope you can get your contract taken care of too.

2 Likes

I have asked about open relationships and he hates the ideaā€¦

I always thinks he wants to control my life but he states that he despises polygamy even though he doesnā€™t disapprove others being open to it.

I laughed when he said this because I thought he was in to polygamy (As many Demons areā€¦) but he said ā€œNoā€. I also thought it was one of his ways to persuade me to want him.

But I donā€™tā€¦ I donā€™t want him like that. I prefer being friends. :disappointed:

But he doesnā€™t listenā€¦ At least I donā€™t think he does not.

Iā€™m just tired of it allā€¦ :sob:

1 Like

But now, again, this makes me suspect that it isnā€™t Satan. I know what you said earlier, but the problem isā€¦

What about all the others whom Satan has married in the past who-knows-how-many years in his existence? There are many who claim such a thing. So for him to be monogamous, truly, would mean to reject all others that heā€™s married, and who knows how many that may be.

It just seems off, is all.

2 Likes

Exactlyā€¦ Thatā€™s why I need all the help I can get. Because this is strange in all forms of ways. :persevere:

1 Like

Iā€™m glad!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Have you gotten around to talking with Varnaxis yet, since weā€™re here?

1 Like

From what I have read, help has been offered, but refused for one reason or anotherā€¦odd.

She said before that she wanted to solve it on her own without involving other spirits, presumably to avoid conflict and to not just smack Satan in the face, more or less.

1 Like

No not yetā€¦ Iā€™ve been caught up with life. :persevere: Theyā€™re issues in my family that has occupied my mind.

ā€¦But I hope I will find time. Hopefully.

1 Like

I recall that, but, it seems, she is not even sure it IS Satan.

2 Likes

What are the terms of this marriage and is it really him I Kno others who is essentially also named satenā€¦butā€¦ If Iā€™m correct you have your contract with enki but has not told you his name is such and if not you may not be with said real saten and if not real said saten you can call really said saten aka enki and get the contract anolledā€¦

1 Like

This is what Iā€™m trying to do and understand for nowā€¦ Iā€™m as confused as you are.

A suggestion, maybe: If you can evoke ā€œSatanā€, and have him give you his signature, that can be a way to tell that itā€™s really him and not an impersonator. I donā€™t know how your astral vision and hearing is though.

Edit: You could also alternatively astrally project and do the same.

Believe meā€¦ I am am confused. The only information I have gotten is from a friend who practices witchcraft.

Iā€™m new to this path so Iā€™m tryna get all the help I can getā€¦

I will also try to do the Varnaxis ritual. I think he might help.

1 Like

This happens so i know what you are going through Iā€™m married to a wonderful demon and he comes in and checks up on me from time to time but letā€™s me have my mundane life with little interference

Enki is intense by all means but not one to be clingy he can get jealous but thatā€™s it nothing else

2 Likes

This is just my personal opinion here; take it with a grain of salt. If the spiritĀ“s actions do not match the words of his claim,(the old adage ā€œactions speak louder than wordsā€) The REAL Satan would probably be pleased by you NUKING the fucker. If this Spirit will not do something which could prove he is who he claims? Nuke him. If this spirit has been asked to leave and refuses to? Nuke him.

You get the gist. I do not do wishy washy. Either Ante up or get Nuked. An Entity claiming someone made a deal with Satan and now you owe them (hypothetical but you get the idea) without proving they are who they say they are is FRAUD, and the Spirit world will not fault you for Nuking a fraud.

3 Likes