I need help

Alrighty got it

Im not going to do it, im not going to ruin my sisters lives as well.

At least wait untill youā€™re older and have more knowledge, thatā€™s all i Iā€™m saying :slight_smile:

I dont want that for her, yes i still love her even after everything, a little pain is different from a lot

1 Like

I do not think this is wise or nessecary at all! I would not advise this to anyone. Iā€™m sure you have good reason for your suggestion.

Also that can open one up to SERIOUS parasitic encounters such as possession which bring malevolent energies into the home. Iā€™m sure there is enough chaos done here already. Also it wouldnā€™t make sense to sabotage anyone one relies on why well I tell tell you why what if they fall ill and wonā€™t be able to do the simple everyday things and survive and take care of someone for example.

I would like to understand your logic and reasoning no offence. Some of you people need to get your logic and morals in order. Bit extreme donā€™t you think?

Thanks for the advice, im glad i know this now, i havnt done anything yet, im waiting for the right time

1 Like

I was just responding to a post about a recommendation about baneful magick which I strongly disagree with! No matter how bad your family may be I believe they still are your family. I feel that itā€™s just not okay because once you do something you cannot take it backā€¦ :pensive:
I agree with another user on here. Family can be tough and they donā€™t understand how to help or how to act to protect someone and sometimes they might hurt you unintentionally. Yes they may be a bit extreme but I feel that hexing never solves problem it just makes them worse. Also I would agree now they are not for the beginner from my own perspective because if you donā€™t know how to protect yourself and your throwing hexes around that can open you up to negative parasites who feed on negativity and possession by malevolent entities! Be careful!

Also stay strong. I promise you things will get better. :heart:

Yes people say that family family may hurt you unintentionally but she literally yelled at me because i had my room window open, she purposely tells me that im acting like people who have previously hurt me and i hat her comparing me to my, sisters, my mother, or my grandma. It only happens when i do something she dislikes, trust me this isnt unintentional hurtā€¦ family is who you choose to be family, right now i am only related to them by blood and that is pretty much the only tie i have to them, there is too much pain in this ā€œfamilyā€ for me to deal with any longerā€¦ i wont do anything rash right now, i want to learn so i know what im doing, i might not even do anything, karma is a bitch after all, i will just let things be for now

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to hear this.

Its fineā€¦ im used to it but i promise its not that easy to deal with

1 Like

I can imagine. Oh and yeh I was going to pm you :slight_smile:

Then go ahead and pm me