I need help with this dream. or entity

I’m looking for help from really any source I can so I just had this lucid dream. where I’m in my what looked like my room and out of the corner of my eye I see a mirror and I moved my arm and I slightly see white lace and I look in the mirror to see myself dressed in white lace curly hair and my face was white and eyes were cloudy and then I looked closer and my face changed into this creater where my third eye was all red and big shaped like a football the face was swollen it looked like a fat clown then the eyes had exes like and alien or reptilian and as soon as I started to say you have no permission and I cast you out the eyes rolled back so I couldn’t say that to myself. and I woke up and have a nasty headache. I havent felt myself for a few days been very angry and depressed and suicidal and idk how to describe it honestly. any suggestions any help is appreciated I didn’t invoke a spirit or anything

Welcome @devil_b It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3