I need help understanding the meanings of these cards

I am having a bussiness meeting with someone I like and I want to impress him since actually this meeting is gonna be the first time he sees me. We will meet in the evening for dinner and after a lot of research I found the most amazing dress. I can post it if someone wants to see it.

I asked what his thoughts are gonna be when he sees me in that dress.

I got 6 of swords upright which makes me think that he will be focused on me and not his romantic past

Then I ask what he will think of me wearing that dress
I got page of wands reversed. I am not sure how to explain this

Any input?

Page of Wands reversed likely means he will be indifferent to what you are wearing, or maybe he would not like it. It sounds like he is indifferent to you.

The Six of Swords is the literal representation of the meeting between yourself and him, and this could imply that he could have had some interruptions along the way.

Thank you

1 Like

I asked what can i do so this meeting will be successful: they are all upright,
2 of pentacles, 4 wands,ace of cups and 3 of cups. I will post my interpretation in a bit. If anyone wants to help in please do

2 of coins means keep my cool despite the fact that my anxiety might try to get the best of me ( Got that right :face_with_peeking_eye:)

4 of wands be a safe haven for him? How?

Ace of cups: be compationate

3 of cups: People reach out emotionally to one another. Get him to open up to me about his life?

Does this mean to also let him know me as a person and not just as someone who is offering him a work opportunity?

1 Like

The ace of cups represents a new emotional beginning. The three of cups indicates a lot of joy. The 4 of wands is joyful. This pull could be your own energy. You must be very excited for this meeting. Either that, or he is very excited for this meeting. Sounds pretty good if you ask me. Two of pentacles indicates some sort of financial contract. If that’s your energy, I would be very excited to have a woman that excited to meet me! For that matter, send me a pic of the dress.

1 Like

I cant PM anyone. I dont know why. Here are the photos of the dress. To be honest I am very excited to meet him and I have a crush on him :grin:
Thank you for the input. Can you please tell me if you dont mind your input on these too?

I asked what his thoughts are gonna be when he sees me in that dress.

I got 6 of swords upright which makes me think that he will be focused on me and not his romantic past

Then I ask what he will think of me wearing that dress
I got page of wands reversed. I am not sure how to explain this

I am gonna offer him plenty of money to be part of this project so you are on spot. Too bad I picked on my energy and not his

That’s normal, it’s an anti spam feature in Discourse forums, which this is: the ability will automatically unlock when you have more activity in your account and reach Trust Level 2. It basically stops spammers from creating accounts just to PM everybody adverts, but that means people who aren’t spammers have to put in a bit more to show the system they are actual forum users by posting enough that almost no spammer would bother with.

1 Like

Ah okay thank you for letting me know

The six of swords is simply telling you to relax. It’s a rest card. It’s telling you that everything is going to be fine with this meeting. As far as the dress goes, damn!!! Yeah, I’d be excited too! God damn! [quote=“Ana333, post:7, topic:182082”]

[/quote]

1 Like

Hahaha thanks. I will ask someone to slap me so I will snap out of it or tell myself over and over that I am a boss bitch until it sinks in :rofl:

Yeah, I don’t think you need anything else passed the dress. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Hahaha thanks a lot for cheering me up

1 Like

You may want to try working with Paimon for confidence. I am an entertainer by trade. He sets the energy in the room for me. I find a glass of wine helps too.

1 Like

Just something to think about

1 Like

Can you please PM me? I wanna ask your opinion on another thing that I asked and it is a bit :hot_face::hot_face:

Vodka is my friend. Smirnoff north. A single glass of wine or 1 beer is gonna get me hammered. Last thing I need is jumping over the table to hump him :joy::joy:
I should probably wait after he agrees to work with me

1 Like