I need help to purchase a few items on BALG

Hi everyone, i wanna make a purchase of a few grimoires at once all in one cart, how do i do it?
Because it wont let me add more than one item to the cart, in fact it doesn’t seem to be a cart or anything like that.
The problem is is that each order and delivery costs more and i would like to know if it is possible to get a few books (Items in general) at one order placement.
I just don’t want to order every item one at a time.

1 Like

When you select a book you can add it to a cart. So you can add more to it.
Support questions you can ask with the ‘?’ sign (help) and then you can e-mail them. This forum is a separate part of Become a living God, so not a support forum for articles.

1 Like

Welcome @GodEv3R This forum is separate from the business of BALG, as @Borgy mentioned, so any support questions should be sent to the help desk at becomealivinggod.com, not posted here.

If you wish to remain a member of this forum, please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule here.

1 Like

Alright, my bad but thanks.
I just didn’t really know where exactly to turn to.

I have this, I assumed it’s how the cart works and I buy things separately. I don’t think they combine shipping.

To get help go to becomealivinggod.com, click ‘Help’ in the top right corner, then click ‘Submit a Help Request’ - also in the top right corner.

1 Like

Dude amazon have it in ebook. Too. Cheap fast, and books too