I need help - I nearly cursed my ex-wife, now everything started to fall apart in my life

Ive always liked the way you put things. Something about it is just right.

1 Like

Thank you, I find the universal concepts and correspondences that resonate across the various systems then distill them into simplified form. Alchemy seems to be a good starting point and everything else fits nicely and just falls into place there.

4 Likes

Doubt ā€¦ regretā€¦ during a baneful ritual. Thatā€™s a big no. You were not ready for black magick. Every time you put a curse over someone (which you did), you have to be ready to see that person die, even if that is not your intention. Go all in or donā€™t go at all.

8 Likes

so what can I do now to remedy this? Can I make another ritual to regret and nullify this?

The only way to remedy this is to know the uncomfortable truth. Machiavelli, Robert Greene, Dr Haha Lung, Sun Tzu, etc all understood the truth. As a good person sometimes you are required to be bad. You must be bad when the situation is appropriate or you will lose. You must be willing to be cruel, heartless, and unforgiving when you know it is necessary for the greater good. You canā€™t make an omelette with out breaking a few eggs.
I am the type of person who has a great capacity for kindness and generosity for love and a heart for altruism. But my good must be matched equally by my capacity for evil when the situation requires it. I donā€™t like doing harm because it goes against my good nature but when I know that those doing harm are going to win and get away with it Scott county free, I switch gears and take evil glee in my baneful works with greater merciless nature. The wicked at heart will never become good and so to prevent them from harming the good one must fight fire with nuclear explosion. Your Ex will destroy you and not feel guilty one bit nor will she have sympathy or mercy. Especially because she is a woman, hell hath no fury and all that and there is good reason for the expression. Because it is true. Women are innately more wicked than men and they know it and take great pride in it. Just look at how they go after each other, itā€™s far more ugly and insidious than the way men handle conflict. They also know that men have a tendency to become soft on them and they use that to their full advantage, and why not? Itā€™s a form of strength for them and they are in no way ashamed of it.
She will play to your better sympathetic nature and smile as she stabs you in the back. This is how they deal with each other so what makes you think she wonā€™t deal this way with you? No offense to women here itā€™s simply their nature and something tells me stating these facts do not offend them and in fact they would see it as a compliment.

9 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more with the whole reply. Thank you

1 Like

I would suggest if anyone is to do baneful magick. First cast spells on magick protection for yourself in case the other person have some protection to repel spell back to you. And invalidate their magick protection just in case they have protection of sorts and it helps your spell work better.

2 Likes

Well, itā€™s not the case. She is not into anything, not demonolatry, nor christianity, nor anything spiritual at all.

1 Like

So, to summarize should I make another ritual to remove the curse or to lighten it? Wonā€™t that be regretting again and eventually backfire to me?

The funny thing is that I usually work with Lucifer to seek out protection, sounds unreal that the one that protects me and always felt like a paternal energy towards me, now attacked me, somehow.

Dude, you were not attacked and the events are more coming from your own mind. You had this in your head and manifested it. You thought it could backfire and it is more coming from your own fears and worries than anything else. Stop right now, donā€™t worry about messing with the old ritual just start a new one with the right attitude and mind set and carry on my man.

5 Likes

yes and no. Iā€™d love agree with you, but really bad shit happened, just out of nothing 24 hours after the ritual. I wasnā€™t afraid the next day at all on the consequences on the spell. I was just a little insecure ā€œduringā€ the ritual, or had some sort of guilt for one of the things I desired her. But I was brave enough and did it, the ritual completed and it felt powerful.

Now, that night I had a nightmare, like I Was being attacked by unknown entities and at the end I awakened calling Belial. (I didnā€™t do this ritual with Him, but with Lucifer).

I can agree with the idea of you doing this to yourself.

Lucifer is a teach and you were taught a lesson. Live and let learnt.

This is what did it^

3 Likes

she donā€™t have to be into anything. Some people have natural protection base on their attitude and also angel guides or protectors protecting them since birth.

I was told that I have a dragon behind me protecting me by one of my hypnosis teacher. That would explain a lot cuz often bad luck to those that try to do harm to me. Somehow people that cross me seem to end up with bad luck. This is before i got into magick or even things beyond the physical learnings. I had a natural protector guiding me to avoid trouble somehow. Intuition you might call it ,or messages from them to allow me to avoid trouble.Or to avoid attracting bad luck. I donā€™t know. Iā€™ve yet to talk to spirits or angels or guides. whatever you call them.

It could also be a coincidence that your gettting bad luck. Your just attributing it to magick which may not be the fault of bad luck for you. You donā€™t seem to be in right state of mind. Maybe attracting bad cuz of your negative attitude/view/beliefs at the moment.

7 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s possible too

Agreed!

Hereā€™s the deal, the odds are against you, the courts the state, judges and everything is artificially stacked in favor of the woman even if sheā€™s completely in the wrong and everyone knows it and a horrible person. So you need all the help you can get if you want to get custody of your kids and not get completely raped by the biased system. What happened with me was the impossible I came out on top because I had big time help from Lucifer and the infernal realms. You need the same or youā€™re a sitting duck. Hang on to your hate and donā€™t feel a little bit sorry for her because you canā€™t afford to. As a male in our current system you have no rights your only hope is to magick the fuck out of the situation. Get back in there and make it happen.

6 Likes

Is she a bad mother? Is she misstreating your children?

1 Like

I donā€™t think sheā€™s mistreating his kids but by no means should we allow her to achieve custody. If she hasnā€™t already I mean. And if she has then we would definitely need to turn those tables. If she is mistreating them then that has to be exposed.

5 Likes

I totally agree if she is putting them in danger then she should be removed for good.

If she is a good mother then he can put her in a sweet jar etc. Etc.
So they can co-parent and share custody for the good and mental well being of the kids.

4 Likes

should have asked if you had kids first lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes