I need help... desperately

I haven’t posted in a while, and really when I did, I only introduced myself. Im very skeptical, to say the least, but I’m at my wits end. I’m willing to try anything, so I’m here to ask for help and advice.
A little back story. I met this woman, and i thought we hit it off immediately. We’d talk and text all day and night, every day. Things were going great, and i really fell for her. Hard. I mean like I don’t think I’ve ever felt this strongly about someone before.
Out of the blue, though, she broke it off, and cut off all contact. Now I’m left reeling and I can’t get her out of my mind. I’ve tried to move on, but my thoughts keep coming back to her. I know she was going through a lot, a career change, trouble with her daughter, and who knows what else. Through it all I wanted to protect her and take care of her, and the more I told her this and the closer I tried to get, the more she would pull away.
I want to know what happened, and if there is a way, bring her back to me.
What can I do? Is there a way that someone, something, can tell me what really happened? The real reason she left? And maybe help me get her back? Maybe tell me the right things to do and say to win her heart?
I’ve felt infatuation before, I’ve been in lust with people, this is not that. This is deeper. This is like nothing i have ever experienced before.
Please, I’m desperate. And if there’s no way to help me win her over, can there be any help with moving on and healing? What must I do?

2 Likes

Take a look through this first: Share Your "Get My Ex Back" Spells That Actually Worked

And PS this as well: The BALG repository of fantastical success stories with Magick

Belief is a factor in magick so try and suspend disbelief long enough to do this, treat it like you’re doing a live-action roleplay, playing someone who really believes in magick with all your heart and soul.

5 Likes

Thank you for the response. I’ve been reading through the threads, but I have to admit, I’m completely lost. I have no experience, and no idea what I’m doing. There’s a lot of mention of rituals to beings, but no breakdown of how to perform these rituals.
I’m also very limited in my space, and my privacy, which complicates things as well.

If I may… I feel like she got scared. She wants a relationship but not a serious one at this moment. She is focused on fixing her life, so she doesn’t have enough energy and time for a serious relationship with man right now. You went too fast, I’m afraid, and she doesn’t seem to trust men easily.

I don’t feel that all is lost, though. You may have an opportunity with her in the future, when things with her life and daughter are more stable.

Do not lose hope, but don’t wait forever; being obsessed with a woman for too long is not healthy.

2 Likes

Do u have her birthdate? If so, I might be able to really help.

I do have her birth date. It’s 7/13/71.

1 Like

It goes beyond obsession, unfortunately. If it was obsession I could get over it with a different woman, and I’ve tried. I’m trying to figure out what i should do. Should i wait and write to her, how long should I wait? What should I say? Should i wait and hope she makes the next move, or should I take the initiative?

This is a very sensitive person. She is experiencing a very chaotic & dramatic year.
Her life is moving too fast for her & she will most likely regret choices she makes during this time. Try to wait it out, otherwise u might end up on that list. Next year she will be ready for a relationship. Can j get your birthdate as well?

I got into magic for the same reason you did. I didn’t get my ex back. YET. I’m close.

The one advice I can give you is learn. There’s no ritual or spell that’d be as powerful as the one you make yourself.

1 Like

Mine is 8/5/77

Please, forgive me, but I’m not quite sure whag you mean by as the one I make for myself?

There’s… well, there’s also a lot more to this story I guess I need to share to give you the complete picture.
Here’s the deal. Im quite ill, actually. Ive been diabetic for over 30 years, and it’s taken its toll on my body. Im in end stage renal failure, and I’ve been dealing with it on my my own for a long time. Then this woman came into the picture. We started flirting, first as friends, then I thought it became deeper.
Before her, I’d get up for work, Monday through Friday, at 6AM every day, get to work by 830ish, work until 530, and then three days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I’d go to dialysis from 6 to 11, get home maybe 1130, and pass out and repeat the next day. My body hurts all the time, I’m even more sore after the treatments, but I get up every day to face it again, no matter how much i want to give up or how much it hurts. Then she came along, and when she found out about my condition, she took it upon herself to start doing research, she called transplant centers to see how short the wait list was, and was sending me emails with paperwork for my center to fill out. She was marking plans with me to go to these centers, out of state, and be by my side. I started to think I wouldn’t have to face this alone, that I had someone. I don’t have much of a family, and as i started getting sicker and being able to go out less and less, my friends started disappearing until I was literally by myself. And she came along, and I had hope. And now she’s gone, and I’m alone again, but this was after she did all these things for me and I loved her all the more for that.
And I would do anything to get her back. I feel even worse now, before her I was alone, and I didn’t know what hope felt like. Now I do, and it’s so much worse to be without hope after having it, even for a short while.
I know it’s a lot for someone to deal with, but from the way she spoke, I thought she’d be there. I get home now, after dialysis, and it’s late, I don’t even have the strength to eat anything, i crawl into bed, still cramping from the treatment, and I dread the fact that I know that when my alarm goes off in the morning, and I feel as though I haven’t gotten any sleep at all, I have to do it again and there’s no one there to even say an encouraging word anymore or to ask how I’m feeling, if the treatment went well, if I’m in pain, or just to say goodnight, sweet dreams, and I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
I’m sorry for unloading like this.

2 Likes

I mean it’s better to learn how to do magic yourself instead of asking others to do it for you. Medidate and learn how to invoke demons or entities.

1 Like