I need help desperately

Hello everyone! I’m kind of in a very bad place at the moment. I have been suffering from depression and social anxiety for five years now. I have been alone and living in solitude as a result of it. I just have had this bad luck spree for a while, a spiritual slump if you will. I believe it is because of a curse from someone I use to date or because I’ve insulted the ancient gods in a way. I use to evoke azazel and other goetia demons or spirits if the first term is to offensive. And I have had some actual results from them before, as in supernatural things happening. I never had to do fancy rituals or anything. All I ever had to do was chant their name over a sigil and they would show up immediately. But sometimes there presence would be to strong and their energy to powerful for me to handle. And I would develop a fast heartbeat and muscle tension in my chest. So I would get scared and try to banish them with prayers and such. But as a result I feel as if their energy still lingers and has been haunting me for a while now. Nothing supernatural, just my mental health deteriorating as a result and alot of negative thinking and results. If I attempt to evoke them anymore, they don’t even show up or anything. Can’t say that I blame them. But I would like to make amends with them and set things straight with them, but it seems like an impossibility anymore. I really don’t know what to do. I feel like I’m destined to be miserable forever at the moment. I would like some guidance on what to do. Please and thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and your experience in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

1 Like

Try using your old methods to call Buer, you can find their sigil etc online. Ask them to help you make things right because it seems like you called all these beings, were quite successful, but then banished them almost immediately, leading to energy etc generally getting “stuck.”

Buer is a very kind being and may successfully help here.

Also, can you get out of your home a bit and attend any kind of event, like from meetup.com or something?

Extreme isolation brings itsa own problems and could be making the emotional storms around you worse.

Please run a search on here, there are many topics about depression, you’re not alone in having that, or in being quite alone, and neither are you the only person to basically fuck up a bit (excuse the term) with evoking demons then freaking out.

We got you, and I hope we can walk you through to getting this sorted, at least the magickal side of things. :+1:

As @DarkestKnight says, how long ago did you start practicing, originally? :smiley:

PS also, check these out, simple and non-demon-y methods :smiley: you may be able to get some use out of: